Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back (78440 Views)

Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her / Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. / Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Irisjaffery: 10:24am On Feb 13, 2016
Wow!!!! This is my testimony on how i won £20,100,472 on Mega millions lottery, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how i win the lottery. I am a woman who believe that one day i will win the lottery.finally my dreams came through when i email Dr Ogala. and tell him i need the lottery numbers. i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never know that winning was so easy until the day i meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell with winning numbers, I contacted this man and he did the spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out i was among winners. i won (Twenty million,one hundred thousand,four hundred and seventy two pounds) This man is a very strong voodoo doc who gives out the numbers that can never fail. Dr.Ogala truly you are the best, with these man you can win millions of money through lottery. Email him through his web site: http://ogalalovespell.wix.com/ogalalovespell or email Ogalalotteryspell@yahoo.com

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by drfriday: 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
[b]i am sarah adams from Australia. This is my testimony on how i won £20,100,472 on Mega millions lottery, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how i win the lottery. I am a woman who believe that one day i will win the lottery.finally my dreams came through when i email Dr friday. and tell him i need the lottery numbers. i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never know that winning was so easy until the day i meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell with winning numbers, I contacted this man and he did the spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out i was among winners. i won (Twenty million,one hundred thousand,four hundred and seventy two pounds) This man is a very strong voodoo doc who gives out the numbers that can never fail. Dr.Friday truly you are the best, with these man you can win millions of money through lottery. email drfridayspelltemple@outlook.com yo can also email him on drfridaylottospellcaster@gmail.com or drfridayspelltemple1@yahoo.com call him +2348134747460[/b]
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by drfriday: 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
i am sarah adams from Australia. This is my testimony on how i won £20,100,472 on Mega millions lottery, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how i win the lottery. I am a woman who believe that one day i will win the lottery.finally my dreams came through when i email Dr friday. and tell him i need the lottery numbers. i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never know that winning was so easy until the day i meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell with winning numbers, I contacted this man and he did the spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out i was among winners. i won (Twenty million,one hundred thousand,four hundred and seventy two pounds) This man is a very strong voodoo doc who gives out the numbers that can never fail. Dr.Friday truly you are the best, with these man you can win millions of money through lottery. email drfridayspelltemple@outlook.com yo can also email him on drfridaylottospellcaster@gmail.com or drfridayspelltemple1@yahoo.com call him +2348134747460

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29)

Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why / Is Soya Beans Formular Good For A 6 Months Old Baby? / Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.