Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back (78468 Views)

Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her / Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. / Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by BellaTina: 7:54am On Jul 18, 2015
I am Bella Tina by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com

I am Bella Tina by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Amanda0011: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
After 9 years in marriage with my hubby with 3 kids, my husband started going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until an old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called DR. ADIMA who help people with their relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contacted him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 24hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with ladies and he is with me for good and for real. Contact this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem and all kinds of problem you find difficult to resolve and he will put a lasting solution to it. Here is his email address, dradimalovespell@gmail.com Good luck to you. dradimalovespell@gmail.com or you can call him on +2348160455317
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by shalady: 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
DR LOVE HELP ME BRING MY LOVE BACK
My name is Charlotte, I am here to testify to the good work of the Dr Love spell Caster. 4 years ago, my husband left home, he never returned, no phone calls, no letters, no emails, no sign of him anywhere. my daughter got sick with multiple sclerosis, things were so tough for me. I had lost hope, 2 years ago, i met a psychic, he said he would help me, i paid over $6800 and still nothing happened, I lost hope completely, my daughter situation got worse each day.last month, I saw a posting concerning the good works of the whole professional Dr Love, I gave him a try i paid about $2000, for all three spells (Bring Lover back, Healing spell and Career spells). In a matter of weeks, my husband called me and told me he was sorry that he wants to come back to me and that he would explain everything when he comes back,three days later, I got a new job with a loan and finance company, right now, my daughter condition is getting better each day and I trust she would be well in a matter of days.I want to thank DR LOVE spell Caster drlovespellcastersolution@gmail.com, drlovesolution@yahoo.com for his efforts and for bringing my life back to normal and so close to perfection.
My name is Charlotte, I live in UK.
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by curtisruben: 11:42am On Jul 25, 2015
For the past 3 months now I have been looking for good and geniue spell to bring back my ex lover back and also help me to win lottery. and it has been a hard time for me finding the right place until I get in contact with Dr Trust who gave me powerful prayer and assured me that it will take two days before the spell will be effective, truly 2 days later, my Ex Lover rang me, i answered the call, he started apologizing, we are together Now. Thank you for making her to know that we are meet to be together and also making my dreams come true. And he did a spell that make me to win lottery. Please if any body needs LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY,PRENANCY SPELL, DIVORCE SPELL, GET YOUR PARTNER. BACK AND MANY MORE YOU MAKE NEED. Email him now for your own help. Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com call him +2348156885231 All thanks goes to DR.Trust for the excessive work that he has done for me. his Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by patriciafro: 1:17am On Jul 26, 2015
Good day to everyone who is reading my testimony, I am Brittany Hanny from Washington USA, presently Living In Canada, I am here to testify the goodness of the great female spell caster called Dr Sandra, for helping me to capture the heart of my man back to me, since he broke up with me, Life has not been easy for me to Live with, No happiness and joy, was all sad all through and feel rejected by the world, because anyone who I loved always brought an heart ache to me, I pleaded him so that we can come back again but he said no, I was so confused and does not know how to go with it, Until one special and glorious day, after reading about wonderful works which Dr Sandra has done for many other people, I decided to Contact and after contacting her, She told me what to do, I send the money to her to buy the requested materials, after 24 hours she mailed me back and said she is through with the spell and my lover is going to come back to me after three days, I was so happy and I believed in her words. To my own greatest surprise My Love came back to me apologise to me and Promise to Love me forever all times in all his endeavors and promise never to let me down anymore. I am so happy today because Dr has done the greatest for me and make me a proud woman of myself too, If you are in Need of a Real Spell Caster to help you also to bring your partner, Loved Ones back to you, I will advise you not to be afraid anymore, all your pains are over if only you contact Dr Sandra Via her email address SANDRASOLUTIONHOME@OUTLOOK.COM and also visit her websites here with the Link below http://sandrasolutionhome.webs.com
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by AmeliaTroy: 4:24am On Jul 29, 2015
I am writing this because I want to testify how great you are Priest Ola for what you have done for me. Everyone needs to know! I am a very satisfied and happy customer. I can’t tell how long it’s been since I’ve bought spells online, but none of them had the same results than yours. Fuller definitely moved in with me 1 week ago. It was just a few days after you cast your spell. I know I should have messaged you before, but I was a bit scared that he could find out about the spell you did so I removed all your emails. Anyway, I can tell all your future customers who are reading this that they are doing the right choice to go with you for a spell. It was always great communicate with you and all the services you offer are just excellent. Thank you for everything you did for me!” Fuller USA. CONTACT Priest Ola on successspells@outlook.com or successspells@yahoo.com. Or call his telephone number on +1 440 607 5300

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by mariajohan2: 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
My name is Maria Johan from Malaysia. My boyfriend left me a month ago and he was leaving with another woman who is 10 years older than him,i feel like my life is completely over. I read over the internet how a spell caster have help several people to get there love back. I have been depress for the past one month and what i need is to get him back and live with him happily. so i decided to give it a try so i contacted the spell caster called Dr.Trust and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell which i use to get my boyfriend back and now my life is complete and both of us are very happy with the relationship. and i am throughly grateful to this man,his contact email is ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com Thank you very much and i am extremely greatful Tel: +2348156885231.And there is know evil attach to his spell.it will only make your relationship very stronger. Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by AbbyNatasha: 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
Straight away after Dr.Trust cast the Lottery spell for me, I felt enveloped by the control of the spell. This spell change my life into riches. I am now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good luck with lottery after i won a huge amount of money. I have more luck now than I ever had in my life. i won 1.300.000 million pounds. Your Lottery spell made wonders, I can't believe it. Thank you so much sir for dedicating your time to cast the Lottery spell for me.”I am eternally grateful for the lottery spell dr.trust did for me. You can email him for you own lottery number. Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or his via web sit http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast call +2348156885231

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by AmberTodd: 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Priest Ola, Here is my testimony from a Heart Warming indebted Client (Amber Todd from United states) Sir i had to write back to you though I am at work now to let you know that your spell has successfully worked, and he has returned back to me just as you said it sir. A beautiful of red roses was just brought to my place of work from the man I contacted you about on July 15th. Sir i am so happy to tell it to the whole world now that he returned back to me through your powerful spells yesterday at about 6:00pm. Everything worked out just the way you said it. No more doubt. Because Lord Priest Ola realizes we were meant to be, and that we were compatible. This is actually hard for me to believe now. It’s really surprising!! Thank you so much Priest Ola for weaving you magical powers on me, and for reuniting me and my ex together with your utmost powers. You can contact him for help via email successspells@outlook.com or successspells@yahoo.com. You can also call his telephone number on +1 440 607 5300 or directly on his website http://successspells.wix.com/priest-ola

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by ttby09: 11:40am On Aug 06, 2015
I WANT TO TESTIFY OF A GREAT AND REAL SPELL CASTER CALLED EBOEHI. THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER HELPED ME CAST A RETURN LOVE SPELL ON MY EX AND JUST WITHIN TWO DAYS MY EX RETURNED BACK TO ME WITH SO MUCH LOVE AND CARE.
IF YOU ALSO NEED HIS HELP THEN CONTACT HIM NOW VIA EMAIL,(supernaturalspelltemple@gmail.com) or (supernaturalspelltemple@yahoo.com) or call him on his mobile, (+2348133323923)
Contact. ( supernaturalspelltemple@gmail.com) or (supernaturalspelltemple@yahoo.com)
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(cool If you need financial assistance.
(9) Herbal care.
(10) HIV/AID cure
Contact .( supernaturalspelltemple@gmail.com ) or (supernaturalspelltemple@yahoo.com)
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by darlenese(f): 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
Karma has caught up with u, I'll advice u to go and burn in hell, u are a Gold digging thief, just because u heard he is now rich ,u want him back, is it not a woman like u that helped him out of a financial , behind every successful man, there's a woman , and behind a financially messed man there was a materialistic spent thrift who happened to be u,

Wet in I dey type sef! Madam before I open my eyes , disappear from this place sad angry
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by sexybukola: 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
No family member forced you to leave ur husband cos u can force a horse to d river but u cant force d horse to drink, u already had d intentions of leaving him u just wanted a back up which d family gave to u. so stop the pretence, sorry lemme ask u a question, where was d love wen u packed out of his house?
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by jasminejessi55: 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hello, My name is JESSI FROM USA, i will love to share my testimony to you all the people
in world i got married to my husband about 2 year ago we start having problems at home like
we stop sleeping on the same bed,fighting about little things he always comes home late at night
,drinking too much and sleeping with other women out side i have never love any man in my life except him.
he is the father of my child and i don't want to loose him because we have worked so hard together to
become what we are and have today .few month ago he now decided to live me and the kid,being a single
mother can be hard sometimes and so i have nobody to turn to and i was heart broken.i called my mom
and explain every thing to her,my mother told me about DR.OKO how he helped her solve the
problem between her and my dad i was surprise about it because they have been without each other
for three and a half years and it was like a miracle how they came back to each other. i was directed to
DR. OKO on his email: okospellhelp@gmail.com and explain everything to him,so he promise
me not to worry that he will cast a spell and make things come back to how we where so much in love
again and that it was another female spirit that was controlling my husband he told me that my problem
will be solved within two days if i believe i said OK So he cast a spell for me and after two days my love
really came back asking me to forgive him i Am so happy now. so that why i decided to share my experience
with every body that have such problem contact Dr OKO the great spell caster on his email addresses
okospellhelp@gmail.com
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by jasminejessi55: 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
My name is Jasmine jessi, I almost took my life because of my ex husband who left me and
stop picking my calls. He said do not trust me anymore, I tried to convince him, but he will
not believe me until we had a fight and broke up for 6months, after then I realize I can not
live without him because of the love I have for him. I tried everything possible to get him back,
but non worked for me, some fake spell casters scammed me and went away with my money until
I came across this man called Dr Oko he cast a spell for me and behold my husband came back
after 24 hour, begging me for forgiveness, I was so surprised that spell caster like Dr Oko still exist.
If anyone here needs some help, with all sincerity, contact :okospellhelp@gmail.com indeed
you are a priest thank you for making my home a happy home again. can never stop talking about
you sir his emai; okospellhelp@gmail.com or call his telephone number:
+2348148919791...
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Lucaperry3: 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
[b]I read some testimonies about a love spell caster by Dr.Trust on how he has helped lots of people in bringing back their ex lovers within 48hours, Sincerely I was just thinking if that was real and if this man could really help bring back my lover whom I love so much. I decided to contact him because I love my boyfriend very much and we have been apart for a couple of months I really missed him so much, I have tried all other means to get him back but couldn’t.I contacted Dr.Trust and he told me that my ex will come back to me in the next 48 hours,Dr.Trust released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. My ex is now back to me again.As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up.All thanks goes to Dr.Trust for the excessive work that he has done for me by helping me to get back with my ex boyfriend. I would like to drop Dr.Trust mail address and hope you see this testimony and contact him if you have a lover that you really want back so badly, His mail: Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com all call him +2348156885231. Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast[/b]

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by soniabroomoore1: 7:42am On Aug 11, 2015
I was married to my husband for 5 years we were living happily together for this years and not until he

travelled to Italy for a business trip where he met this girl and since then he hate me and the kids and love

her only. So when my husband came back from the trip he said he does not want to see me and my kids again so he

drove us out of the house and he was now going to Italy to see that other woman. so i and my kids were now so

frustrated and i was just staying with my mum and i was not be treating good because my mother got married to

another man after my father death so the man she got married to was not treating her well, i and my kids were

so confuse and i was searching for a way to get my husband back home because i love and cherish him so much so

one day as i was browsing on my computer i saw a testimony about this spell caster Priest Ngige, testimonies

shared on the internet by a lady and it impress me so much i also think of give it a try. At first i was scared

but when i think of what me and my kids are passing through so i contact him and he told me to stay calm for

just 24
hours that my husband shall come back to me and to my best surprise i received a call from my husband on the

second day asking after the kids and i called Priest Ngige and he said your problems are solved my child. so

this was how i get my family back after a long stress of brake up by an evil lady so with all this help from

Priest Ngige, i want you all on this forum to join me to say a huge thanks to Priest Ngige and i will also

advice for any one in such or similar problems or any kind of problems should also contact him his email is

greatpriestngige@gmail.com he is the solution to all your problems and predicaments in life. once again his

email address is greatpriestngige@gmail.com
HE IS SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING SPELL.
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) If you want to be promoted in your office.
(4) If you want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) If you want to be rich.
(7) If you want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(cool If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(10) if you want to stop your divorce.
(11) if you want to divorce your husband.
(12) if you want your wishes to be granted.
(13) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
(14) Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage
(15) Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.
(16) if you have any sickness like ( H I V ), (CANCER) or any sickness.
(17) if you need prayers for deliverance for your child or yourself.
Once again make sure you contact him if you have any problem he will help you. he is a great man contact him

and your problem must be solved

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29)

Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why / Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend / Nigerian Bride & Groom Hold Each Others Private Parts In Wedding Videos & Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.