Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back (78462 Views)

Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her / Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. / Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by rolandmicheal: 5:20am On Oct 08, 2015
[b]I almost gave up trying to get my ex girlfriend back to commit to our relationship fully. I had tried the whole lot I knew, but what I DIDN'T know was that all I had to do was come to you Dr. Trust, and with your blessings and extraordinary magic powers, I wouldn't have to do all the work at all. you did your magic, and immediately after 48 hours, my girlfriend came back to me with lots of apologies and flowers.. And now my life is balanced and happy again. Dr. Trust is a real and genuine spell caster he help me restore back my broken relationship. You do a great service to people, You are talented with spell to bring back ex lover and many more. Thank you for weaving your magic love spells for me. She is back just the way it was when we first met, and we're coming up on our 2nd birthday now! Thank you so much sir, Lots of appreciations. email him for relationship help. Ultimatespellcast@gmaill.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com check on him on his website http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast or call +2348156885231[/b]

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by rolandmicheal: 8:37am On Oct 08, 2015
[b]I almost gave up trying to get my ex girlfriend back to commit to our relationship fully. I had tried the whole lot I knew, but what I DIDN'T know was that all I had to do was come to you Dr. Trust, and with your blessings and extraordinary magic powers, I wouldn't have to do all the work at all. you did your magic, and immediately after 48 hours, my girlfriend came back to me with lots of apologies and flowers.. And now my life is balanced and happy again. Dr. Trust is a real and genuine spell caster he help me restore back my broken relationship. You do a great service to people, You are talented with spell to bring back ex lover and many more. Thank you for weaving your magic love spells for me. She is back just the way it was when we first met, and we're coming up on our 2nd birthday now! Thank you so much sir, Lots of appreciations. email him for relationship help. Ultimatespellcast@gmaill.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com check on him on his website http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast or call +2348156885231
[/b]

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by varaan: 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
I am another individual that Akpe Osilama awesome has reached. A lot of us have desired love, wealth, luck and all but it always a step too far to reach or the chance never come our way and then it all became a dream nothing more that just a dream. Akpe Osilama the greatest enchanter i have ever known because he is the only one i know helped transform my dream into reality he helped me with an enchantment that made the one that i love find his love for me after wait forever in love with him. We've been best friend even before we could speak , we played together got in trouble together made silly promises at least we kept it but one i could not keep one. I could not stay friends with him forever, i didn't want to just be his friend i wanted more i wanted him to love just as loved him but he saw me as just a friend or he didn't want to admit he was also in love with me because it was obvious we sync perfectly made the same gestures, always in each other arm we were like lover that don't make love . I was always a step behind when it came to letting him know how and what i felt about him. I wanted him to be the one to tell to say to me that he loved me and has always did. I wish i didn't wait for him i wish i told him maybe it wouldn't have took so long to be with him in first place. Through out our high school and collage years he was the guy every girl wanted to date he was the guy every wanted to give up their v card for and all the while i was the best friend of the guy i was in love with the one he tell all the nasty things he's been doing with them. As hard as it was for me i couldn't complain because we weren't dating even when i wanted it so bad. I always found myself wishing i was the girls on the other side. We shared everything about our life and even told each other thing we never told those we dated. I couldn't keep a stable relationship with any guy they all thought we hang out too much each other and i care for him more. They all left because they knew i was in love with him even when i tried to hide it always surfaced. My love life was a total mess and at first, it was really not a big deal because i thought with each man that come into my life a part of what i felt for him will fade away but it wasn't the case. I found myself not being about to love them enough or always comparing them with him that always led to the death of the relationship. I knew i had to let him know i was in love with him and i knew it was going ruin a our friendship and also his relationship. I hated myself because he was a nice guy but i wanted to know if i had a chance, if we loves me just as much as i loved him but he never told me he was too mad with me for what i did not until Akpe Osilama helped me unveil it. I kinda picked the worst time to let him know about my feeling because he was engaged and i made his fiancée call it off. And for two years we didn't speak he told me he never wanted to see me again and that i was dead to him. I was once again alone with my feeling all my effort to restore what i broke was in vain. I was happy the wedding was called off but was not so much because i didn't get him instead he hated me for what i did. I was really really confused i wanted to stop loving i needed to get him off my mind and over. I was on that quest when i found Akpe Osilama on the Internet read about his work with some people and how they all got their heart desire. I contacted him with this email { chiefpriestakpeosilamaspellcast@yahoo.com } he told me the spirit had already told him that i was going to contact him. I only told him about how i was in love with him and what happened when i told him about my feelings but he knew we've best friends since we were kids that i did not tell him he reveal something only yust and i Knew yeah that is his name. Akpe Osilama told me that yust was always in love me like i loved him but he was unaware of his feeling. I asked him to help with with an enchantment that will make him love me and spend the rest of his life with me. All he used for the process was the materials he asked me to provide and after one day he sent a package via courier service which i paid for with content based on the enchantment he had done for me. I did not pay him anything for what he did for he did not ask me for anything. I followed the instruction i was given and just like told me yust was my to love again and i was his to love just like i wanted. Everything happened like the movie only that it was not like it. I mean he was in another state but he came down to let me know he now knew he was in love with and he wanted to love and just love me. It was the best moment of my life i never felt happier than how i felt that day. Just for the record we have being together for a year and two months now and still strong i can even sense a proposer it was one of the thing Akpe Osilama told me will happen.Be care and and when reading testimonies be attentive,check date of comment and try to remember at least the first line of the comment to avoid contacting the wrong spell caster and be very wise.

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Alicedawson89: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hello every one am Alice Dawson am hear to share with you people what this great man called Priest Agbogun Okuta the highest priest of Aziza did for me I was happily married to my husband for 12 years before he abandoned me and my four Kids without caring about how we were surviving and i tried all means even religious way but there were no positive result until a friend of my introduce me to the great chief priest of Aziza high priest Agbogun Okuta and he help me cast the spell that bring back my husband in less than 2weeks you can reach him on this private email creedtemple999@gmail.com he will bring back your husband or wife within 2 weeks
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by KENCOLLINS(m): 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
Might Baba Lucky!!! You have done it again, you have showed me your powers which i have been hearing from different people, but now am talking out of experience, Dr Baba Lucky you are the greatest spell caster that i believed that is existing cause you brought back my lover who left me since 2011 within 24 hours, Sir you are the greatest, thanks for your great work in my life, and i will live to remember you cause you putted a smile on my face by making my dream to come to past, thank you once again sir. My friends out there who needs help, i will advice you contact dr Baba Lucky for help cause he is a great man that everliving, here is dr Baba Lucky's email: greatpapalucky@yahoo.com
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by KENCOLLINS(m): 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
Might Baba Lucky!!! You have done it again, you have showed me your powers which i have been hearing from different people, but now am talking out of experience, Dr Baba Lucky you are the greatest spell caster that i believed that is existing cause you brought back my lover who left me since 2011 within 24 hours, Sir you are the greatest, thanks for your great work in my life, and i will live to remember you cause you putted a smile on my face by making my dream to come to past, thank you once again sir. My friends out there who needs help, i will advice you contact dr Baba Lucky for help cause he is a great man that everliving, here is dr Baba Lucky's email: greatpapalucky@yahoo.com
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by mikejackson1: 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
i want to give thanks to my dr and i will always give thanks to DR OGUDUDU who brought back my love that has left me for 6years within 48hours, i have said about this last week but i promised to always tell people about this every week end so that those that did not read about it last week will read about it this week, i have been looking for how to get this boy back to my life because i love this boy with the whole of my heart, i could not replace him with any body,one day i was watching my television when i saw a lady giving thanks to DR OGUDUDU and telling the world how he helped her i was so shocked i could not believe it because i never taught that there are powers that can bring back lost love, then that was how i decided to contact him too because i do really need my love back,when i contacted him i told him everything and he told me not to worry that my love will surely be back to my arms within 48hours at first i could not believe because i was thinking how could somebody that has gone for 6years come back within 48 hours,so then i decided to watch and see,unbelievable within the next 48hours i got a call from unknown number so i decided to pick the call the next thing i could hear was my loves voice he was pleading and begging me on the phone that i should forgive him that i should forget all that have happened that he did not know what came over him,he promised not to leave for any reason, that he was really sorry for what he did,i was so surprised because i never believed that this could happen,so that was how i accepted his apology and the next morning he came to my house and still pleading for me to forgive, him i told him that everything is okay that i have forgiven him, that was how we started again and now we are married, i promised to say this testimony in radio station, commenting this testimony is still okay but before this month runs out i promise to say this in radio station and i will,sir thank you very much.World please am begging you people to try and thank this man for me,or if you need his help here is his email address drogududuspellhome@gmail.com. THANK YOU DR

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by GloriaWendy: 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
I want to use this golden medium to appreciate Dr.Bola a great spell caster for helping me retrieving back my relationship with my ex boyfriend when he ended and turned back on me for quite a long time now.I embarked on a search online for a solution to my problem because i love him so much that i will not let anyone to take him out of my life,luckily for me i met dr Bola who performed a spell for me and within 48 hours after the spell had been cast I receive a text from my ex saying that he is sorry for the pains and tears that he had caused me and that he will not do such thing to me again in his life. I was surprised but later accepted him back again. Anyone that is in the same line of problem or different one that want to contact a spell caster should happily email him: drbolaspellcaster@hotmail.com or Call him through his mobile number +2348059723809,I am so happy Using this post to say a big thank you and to also encourage people to contact Dr.Bola for help his email:drbolaspellcaster@gmail.com..
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by SarahWilson: 1:41am On Oct 13, 2015
I want to use this golden medium to appreciate Dr.Bola a great spell caster for helping me retrieving back my relationship with my ex boyfriend when he ended and turned back on me for quite a long time now.I embarked on a search online for a solution to my problem because i love him so much that i will not let anyone to take him out of my life,luckily for me i met dr Bola who performed a spell for me and within 48 hours after the spell had been cast I receive a text from my ex saying that he is sorry for the pains and tears that he had caused me and that he will not do such thing to me again in his life. I was surprised but later accepted him back again. Anyone that is in the same line of problem or different one that want to contact a spell caster should happily email him: drbolaspellcaster@hotmail.com or Call him through his mobile number +2348059723809,I am so happy Using this post to say a big thank you and to also encourage people to contact Dr.Bola for help his email:drbolaspellcaster@gmail.com

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by rolandmicheal: 2:30am On Oct 13, 2015
I almost gave up trying to get my ex girlfriend back to commit to our relationship fully. I had tried the whole lot I knew, but what I DIDN'T know was that all I had to do was come to you Dr. Trust, and with your blessings and extraordinary magic powers, I wouldn't have to do all the work at all. you did your magic, and immediately after 48 hours, my girlfriend came back to me with lots of apologies and flowers.. And now my life is balanced and happy again. Dr. Trust is a real and genuine spell caster he help me restore back my broken relationship. You do a great service to people, You are talented with spell to bring back ex lover and many more. Thank you for weaving your magic love spells for me. She is back just the way it was when we first met, and we're coming up on our 2nd birthday now! Thank you so much sir, Lots of appreciations. email him for relationship help. Ultimatespellcast@gmaill.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com check on him on his website http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast or call +2348156885231
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Elenaderi: 11:42am On Oct 13, 2015
My name is Elena Deri. I am from Canada, I have great joy in me as i am writing this testimony about the great man called Dr. Trust When my lover left me i never taught that i will be able to get him back after all he has put me through, But i am so happy that after the interference of Dr. Trust i was able to get my lover back after 48hours and i can proudly to say, that who ever need help in getting there lover back should contact Dr. Trust on these contact details below Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com for proper understanding of what i have just witness. And i promise that he will help you as he help me. or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast call +2348156885231

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Elenaderi: 11:47am On Oct 13, 2015
My name is Elena Deri. I am from Canada, I have great joy in me as i am writing this testimony about the great man called Dr. Trust When my lover left me i never taught that i will be able to get him back after all he has put me through, But i am so happy that after the interference of Dr. Trust i was able to get my lover back after 48hours and i can proudly to say, that who ever need help in getting there lover back should contact Dr. Trust on these contact details below Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com for proper understanding of what i have just witness. And i promise that he will help you as he help me. or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast call +2348156885231

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29)

Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why / Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend / Nigerian Bride & Groom Hold Each Others Private Parts In Wedding Videos & Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.