Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

2face And Annie’s Wedding Ring Cost $12,000, Ayiri Emami Splashes N20M On 2face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face And Annie’s Wedding Ring Cost $12,000, Ayiri Emami Splashes N20M On 2face (2804 Views)

10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) / 2face And Annie In The Same Traditional Attire / MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face And Annie’s Wedding Ring Cost $12,000, Ayiri Emami Splashes N20M On 2face by Afriface: 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2013
2face And Annie’s Wedding Ring Cost $12,000, Ayiri Emami Splashes N20M On 2face's ..

2face and Annie’s wedding ring is said to cost a whopping sum of $12,000. Ayiri Emami basically has taken care of over 20 million Naira expenses incurred by the wedding of these couple.

Ayiri paid 10 million for the Dubai wedding venue, security and food. N2.5m for the use of Hotel Jumeirah beach for the church service and 2.5m to convey guests from the church venue to Royal Island Beach. His new private yacht is to be sailed from America to Dubai to ferry 2face and Annie.

First class flight for 2face’s parent to Dubai and he’s to sponsor 50 people as well to Dubai for the wedding. He has also paid 911 band to play at the event.

It was alleged that the Warri Businesman spent 150 million Naira on his wedding in 2011 (in which 2face was one of his groomsmen) and also bought 2face a brand new 15 million Naira Range Rover Sport SUV.

http://www.tundeola.com/2013/03/2face-and-annies-wedding-ring-cost.html#more

Re: 2face And Annie’s Wedding Ring Cost $12,000, Ayiri Emami Splashes N20M On 2face by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2013
and so phucking what?
Mtcheeew!
Re: 2face And Annie’s Wedding Ring Cost $12,000, Ayiri Emami Splashes N20M On 2face by forbisi: 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2013
I'm starting to get so sick of this tuface annie wedding saga, in fact, its starting to make my tummy turn!
Why all the unnecessary hype? Is it his publicist dts behind dis, or mediocre journalists/bloggers or just jobless Nigerians? As in?? Seriously
Fine, he's an A-list celeb, nothing wrong with reporting on his wedding but all d attention and minute by minute specific detail is nauseating!
Dts how they lied dt Kosibah did her wedding dress, until d man came out to refute d claim. How do we know all dese oda facts r not fabricated as well?
As for the thief/419er/fraudster dt dy claim is splashing 20m on d wedding, if it is money he actually sweated for, he won't squander it in such a way (giving it is true anyway). Oil thief!

People are trying to make this look like d royal wedding, (which got great media coverage pre and post) while both of them are t.a.r.ts; what with 2face having kids all ova d place and annie opening up everywhr untill she finally succeeded in tying 2face down!
Re: 2face And Annie’s Wedding Ring Cost $12,000, Ayiri Emami Splashes N20M On 2face by kehinde1588(m): 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2013
Are dey d first celebrities dat will wed?
Re: 2face And Annie’s Wedding Ring Cost $12,000, Ayiri Emami Splashes N20M On 2face by maonye: 8:23am On Mar 21, 2013
making unnecessary noise abt dis wedding of a tin. are dey the first pple to do wedding on dis earth? buying a 20million ring is nt the ultimate the must important tin where will u be at end time.
Re: 2face And Annie’s Wedding Ring Cost $12,000, Ayiri Emami Splashes N20M On 2face by venorite(m): 8:53am On Mar 21, 2013
Its stuffs like dis that actually make me thank God for death.imagine if u could buy life
Re: 2face And Annie’s Wedding Ring Cost $12,000, Ayiri Emami Splashes N20M On 2face by johnnynikky(m): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2013
This wedding thing is becoming something else abeg. Wetin! Tuface won becum Prince Charles of Africa abi wetin? They should stop all dis unneccesary hype and stop bothering me with all dis their wasteful spending, na em go first wed? Abegi! Or they thought all this publicity and spending can change the fact dat Tubaba na father of 6 abi how many sef? Just hope say em no go fool himself finish cum go give another girl belle o! Ehn...ehn, tuface!
And pls they should allow me read better news abeg. Mchew...

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Now Officially Divorced" - Chika Ike / UNBELIEVABLE PHOTOS: World's FATTEST Woman Loses 272kg, You Won't Believe How / ‘I Am Like A Rape Victim…’ - Meet The First Gay Nigerian To Come Out On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.