Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. (13458 Views)

Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack / I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo / Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2013
Nigeria jagajaga efriting scatter scatter,poor man dey sufer sufer gbosa gbosa bomb bomb in the air!!!! sad
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Dibiachukwu: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
lacasa: Scrap the Amnesty!

Nuke the Niger-Delta
LOL. Why don't you lead the way. Hahahahah grin
Oil belongs to them, the delta belongs to them. Why don't you channel your energy to more fruitful endeavors like irrigation and modern farming techniques.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Am i the only one wondering if this is really Musiwa? undecided

Definitely not the real musiwa grin grin the poster is far more articulate and mentally stable cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by abbeybanks(m): 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
They are criminals because they break the oath sworn why you (govt) kept your part of the oath cheesy :Dsmh

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by mu2sa2: 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
solomon111: This is just a tip of the iceberg of what will happen,if a northerner become president.
so a northerner should never be president?
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Mrevildoer(m): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
Correct guys!!

Well they cant benefit from it so they had to blow it up.

Abeq mke them go blow up Aso rOck jare..

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by psucc(m): 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2013
But i see a situation in nigeria the violence take it by force. I mean what is the lot of the perceived 'coward' who refuse to pick up arms against the state and could not secure a job since completing his NYSC in 2009. Im seriously giving it a thought. But praying God will give me peace or else . . . .
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by kabba7(m): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
solomon111: This is just a tip of the iceberg of what will happen,if a northerner become president.

l love militants for all thier activities .
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Kaynee: 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
But come o, if they surrendered their arms, where them get the ones wey them use bomb the pipelines. . . . But anyway they are wasting oil, they are not wasting blood (lives) like the boko broko guys. I think our school curriculum should be adjusted to include more training on enterprenueral skills so that our graduates can create jobs for themselves without hoping on only govt. It is well with us.
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by searay(m): 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2013
Bomb is now a household name in Nigeria. Please can someone direct me to any online bomb making site? I've got some pipes to blow up here.
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Dibiachukwu: 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2013
Kaynee: But come o, if they surrendered their arms, where them get the ones wey them use bomb the pipelines. . . . But anyway they are wasting oil, they are not wasting blood (lives) like the boko broko guys. I think our school curriculum should be adjusted to include more training on enterprenueral skills so that our graduates can create jobs for themselves without hoping on only govt. It is well with us.
These people that were in the helm of Nigerian affairs for the last 40 or so years were either stupid, cowards, or just plain wicked. They have made the resources of the people inaccessible for the common man by mortgaging the country's wealth to foreigners or Nigeria's very wealthy. Okay if I want to start a small scale refinery in Nigeria with about 3million naira. How do I get crude! How can they tell us that they don't know how much oil a company like shell is exporting from this country? They are so compromised that they even collect small bribes to allow these people loot billions out of this country. We have to put an end to all this. And I will support any proposal to stop any kind of mining in this country until we get our acts together. Anybody that is sitting and just watching this ish is either a coward or just plain stupid!
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Dibiachukwu: 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
Why are some individuals afraid of the de-regulation of the upstream and downstream petroleum sector?
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 21, 2013
i wan marry but i promised God dat b4 I'l marry dat I must hav
up to 150 million naira in my account, d tn is dat itz just
remaing 750 naira 2 complete. Can a good friend complete it
wid an mtn 750 naira recharge card. God will bless U as u sow
a seed in a brother's life
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by ewet: 1:11am On Mar 21, 2013
Your people will be dealt with and if a northerner becomes president thy will still be taken care of all right but any1 tht tries to be funny will be dealt with because as we speak there is a very comprhensive profiling of every commuinity,residents and leaders and evry potential trouble maker is known by name.
I tell you by the time this power you r miss using thru ur clueless son GEJ leaves your hands all this senseless jamboree will stop and you will be told to go get real jobs.
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by peruso: 3:22am On Mar 21, 2013
Toktee: I warn u on several occasion that kai kai,alamo and marijuana iz not gud for you,apc have not been register yet,why dnt u concentrate on the topic,i wonder how u pass exams,where were security agencies when mend turn the entire niger delta into battle ground,where are they now that boko hallam are terrorising the entire north?

LOOOOL
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by peruso: 3:24am On Mar 21, 2013
toothpaste:

Just wait and see the taking these APC sponsored idiots would get from JTF. Starting from the community leader, to the vigilante boys and the religious leaders. Right now, they are all suspect and would be made to face secret interrogation "for security reasons". Them never see anything..them no know wetin wan hit.

When you have to come to a forum like this to make comments, endeavour to come along with your BRAINS. IT VERY IMPORTANT!
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Nuzo1(m): 6:49am On Mar 21, 2013
Over 90 percent of the guys on the so-called amnesty were never militants. These guys are sons of influential people in Niger Delta.

I know loads of ajebo graduates in Port Harcourt who are being trained abroad now under the amnesty program. Most of them have never seen a toy gun before.
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Clazzik: 7:41am On Mar 21, 2013
Tolexander: Extreme north, Boko haram!

Extreme south, Militant!

Extreme East, Massob
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Yeske2(m): 7:45am On Mar 21, 2013
Clazzik:

Extreme East, Massob
Extreme west, Fulani ravaged land and OPC watching.
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 21, 2013
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by davroca16(m): 8:20am On Mar 21, 2013
Our Yansh:

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/ex-militants-blow-up-crude-oil-pipeline-in-delta/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Check out this beat peeps!! I kinda found it interesting although the first verse is in O.G dialect but it's talking about how most of the real millitants are left to suffer after the accepted amnesty from the government and the crisis the niger delta faced specifically the (O.G entities). simply follow this link to download it. Please al urge the government to help the niger delta youth, because its our oil that is being used to keep the nation standing and in the process of taking our oil, most of our source of income are destroyed e.g or rivers, farms, e.t.c. Please we need help. **sad**

http://www.herosh.com/download/11109587/tou.wou.mp3.html
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 21, 2013
Didi, a Bayelsa Big Boy and one of GEJ's boys just acquired a $400,000 (N62m) Ferrari F458 Italia, the latest car from Ferrari.

The 458 Italia is powered by a 4.5 L (270 cu in) V8 engine derived from a shared Ferrari/Maserati design, and is billed as the most powerful andfastest production car yet fromFerrari - with the ability to climb up to speeds of 200 kilometers (124miles) per hour in just 8.5 seconds.

Big boy things! Don't worry guys yours is on its way. If you believe say Amen! Amen! If you don't say Amen you are on your own.

https://www.nairaland.com/1230909/didi-becomes-first-nigerian-own

http://gistmetro..co.uk/2013/03/didi-becomes-first-nigerian-to-own.html
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by kingston247: 8:24am On Mar 21, 2013
Y is everytin about this country a lie? The event,the news of the event ,the news of the event carrier even the listener r all lies...
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 21, 2013
symptoms of serious psychological issues !

kingston247: Y is everytin about this country a lie? The event,the news of the event ,the news of the event carrier even the listener r all lies...
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by toprealman: 8:30am On Mar 21, 2013
ebamma: How to make it in the niger delta
Step 1: gather some touts
Step 2:buy some guns and give them
Step 3:find a catchy name like mend, menda, mendi and give your group
Step 4:bomb a few oil installations or kidnap expatriate oil workers
Step 5:call a radio station or newspaper and claim responsibility
Step 6:no worry yourself, as far as is retardeen Gej that is in aso rock, your amnesty package worth atleast 1million dollars every month is assured

It is not that easy mate.
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by kingston247: 8:37am On Mar 21, 2013
c++_crazy:
i wan marry but i promised God dat b4 I'l marry dat I must hav
up to 150 million naira in my account, d tn is dat itz just
remaing 750 naira 2 complete. Can a good friend complete it
wid an mtn 750 naira recharge card. God will bless U as u sow
a seed in a brother's life

Wasted generation...
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 21, 2013
Certainly your generation not mine undecided

kingston247:

Wasted generation...
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Finestlex(m): 8:43am On Mar 21, 2013
I just concluded my nysc last month and Dr Uduaghan didn't pay us(corpers that served in pri skl) a dime of our state allawee for once through out my service year.. Short black pot belly bastard.. Onye oshi
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 21, 2013
kingston247:

Wasted generation...
lol...yea really wasted
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 21, 2013
don't sit around shouting wasted generation stand up and do something about your life haba!!! angry

c++_crazy:
lol...yea really wasted
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by davroca16(m): 9:09am On Mar 21, 2013
Our Yansh:

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/ex-militants-blow-up-crude-oil-pipeline-in-delta/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Check out this beat peeps!! I kinda found it interesting although the first verse is in O.G dialect but it's talking about how most of the real millitants are left to suffer after the accepted amnesty from the government and the crisis the niger delta faced specifically the (O.G entities). simply follow this link to download it. Please al urge the government to help the niger delta youth, because its our oil that is being used to keep the nation standing and in the process of taking our oil, most of our source of income are destroyed e.g or rivers, farms, e.t.c. Please we need help. **sad**

http://www.herosh.com/download/11109587/tou.wou.mp3.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki Wins At The Tribunal / ISWAP Attacks Biu In Southern Borno / Babatunde Ogunnaike, Co-Author Of National Anthem Dies At 65

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.