Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Nigerian Classics Vinyl/records Wanted In Lagos. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Classics Vinyl/records Wanted In Lagos. (2148 Views)

I'm Interested In Buying Vintage Vinyl Records / African Vinyl Records Wanted! / Vinyl Records Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Classics Vinyl/records Wanted In Lagos. by bayusch246(m): 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
Hi all, Anyone knows where I can get classic old highlife music (Ibo and Yoruba), nigerian reggae and funk records for sale? I am looking to update my collection. If you know or have some for sale, please drop me a PM and I'd be more than glad.

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Classics Vinyl/records Wanted In Lagos. by lnfiniti: 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hello Brother (s) Used vinyl records and in good condition are available for sale. Plates like:- Raphael Cameron, Tom Brown, Earth Wind and Fire,The Ojays Barry White + Golden The Whispers, etc etc. And in the African scene:- Ebenezer Obey, Black Man Akeeb Karim, Baba Himself Anikulakpo Kuti, and host of others. For reggae lovers as well there are many to choose from."Trench Town Mix Up" a fantastic album. There are so many that can't be mentioned. Just get in touch with me by mail festeeval@hotmail.co.uk or call 08153880835 and you will be glad you did. To all DJs this is a hidden treasure
Re: Nigerian Classics Vinyl/records Wanted In Lagos. by Flashysounds: 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
Get your song recorded for as low as #10,000 which includes mixing and mastering with quality production guaranteed and get access to our free online promotion platform with hypes on facebook and twitter. You can also contact us for our cheap and affordable services like advert placements,logo/graphics design,website creation,jingle recordings,Mixing and Mastering,caller tune,radio/tv promotion,alaba mixtape/selection,online promotion,event packaging/shows,video editing,video shooting/coverage,voice overs, training on how to become a professional music producer, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . . at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.

INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do Whatsapp 07032617747 Or Call 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll never regret you did.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders-check Out Those Amazing Breakdance Moves (pics) / Do We Have Christian Rap Music Fans Here? / CD/ DVD Mass Production, Dubbing And Printing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.