Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Hon. Patrick Obayaigbon And Akpos Encounters!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hon. Patrick Obayaigbon And Akpos Encounters!!! (2556 Views)

A Lady And Akpos Were Having Drinks At The Bar. (read Here) / Bill Gates And Akpos / Hon Patrick Obayaigbon's Morning Charade At Petrol Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Patrick Obayaigbon And Akpos Encounters!!! by nnomy3: 6:51pm On Mar 20, 2013
hon patrick obayaigbon and akpors (a
station attendant) hon patrick obayaigbon drives into a petrol station in his sleek, state of the art range rover sports:
patrick: guy, abeg
give me full tank (in benin language).
akpors: i only speak english
sir. patrick: ok brother, good
morning. i currently feel a profound desire to replenish the propellant of my
motorized automobile. therefore, i cordially request you to transfer from
your subterranean reservoir a sufficient
quantity of the combustible fluid of the highest octane rating to fill the appropriate receptacle of the said means of perambulation to the brim.
Akpors fainted!

1 Like

Re: Hon. Patrick Obayaigbon And Akpos Encounters!!! by AK481(m): 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
lmao
Re: Hon. Patrick Obayaigbon And Akpos Encounters!!! by RedLight1: 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2013
lol
Re: Hon. Patrick Obayaigbon And Akpos Encounters!!! by Donkarizma: 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2013
Hahahahahaha Very funny
Re: Hon. Patrick Obayaigbon And Akpos Encounters!!! by nnomy3: 7:45am On Mar 21, 2013
d guy couldnt stand it
Re: Hon. Patrick Obayaigbon And Akpos Encounters!!! by ajos(m): 8:35am On Mar 21, 2013
i wonder how him take arrange dis dictionary words for him brain...?abi him too cram dictionary....
Re: Hon. Patrick Obayaigbon And Akpos Encounters!!! by nnomy3: 11:57pm On Mar 23, 2013
ajos: i wonder how him take arrange dis dictionary words for him brain...?abi him too cram dictionary....
google it nah...
Re: Hon. Patrick Obayaigbon And Akpos Encounters!!! by skyfall: 12:24am On Mar 24, 2013
LOL

See LOL pics in my signature.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obayaigbon And Akpos Encounters!!! by Nobody: 2:03am On Sep 23, 2013
U no need cram to know book oo..na study u go study
Re: Hon. Patrick Obayaigbon And Akpos Encounters!!! by ifemixed: 10:16am On Sep 23, 2013
Dis patrick sef na wahala him be. Shoooo? Just I want to fill my tank with fuel he con tear ground reach dis?akpos sef reach to die no be only faint

(1) (Reply)

Funny Things Nigerian Do / Attitude Status In English / Can You Enter This House Just To Greet A Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.