Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,930 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? (14257 Views)

Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? / Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by DJDOLA(m): 9:39am On Mar 21, 2013
YES IS A CRIME.....GO AND LOOK FOR 1 BOBO THAT WILL OIL THAT ENGINE SO DAT IT WILL NOT NOCK

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Sweetapple007(f): 9:39am On Mar 21, 2013
I respect ur decision, but dont forsake big guys u knw what i mean, guy that re financially bouyant anything good can come frm there.
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Mishydoo(m): 9:42am On Mar 21, 2013
Yes it is!!!Its an act of self denial,I hv expeienced this b4,its not by choice that u hv chosen this path but bad xperiences forced it ȱȠ u.Move ȱȠ my dear!

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 21, 2013
dahmie2013: Hi everyone!

I've observed amongst my female friends, each time I tell them I'm not ready 4 marriage d first question they ask is, don't u have a "bobo" nii?

Its not that I'm that old, still in my early 20's but the thing amazes me. Another when I told her I just wanted my space, the next thing was "don't say it outside that you don't have a "bobo" & that got me thinking if it was a crime.

Sincerely, I love my life like this. I've had relationships in the past that didn't work out & I felt rather than go in 2 another I should just take a break.

It feels good to be independent & decide what happens in your life without considering any man. Though it seems selfish, but I already paid my dues in d past.

When you are above 30 and still single, you would know if it is a crime. For now, continue wearing brown powder and forming independent lady undecided

4 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by PallyG(m): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2013
Its ur life to live
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by ITbomb(m): 9:56am On Mar 21, 2013
12. All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.
If you dont feel comfortable with a bf then dont have one shun peer pressure but if you feel good when you are with ur bf/gf like me, then by all means get a mate.

^^ It's your life to live
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by jane441: 9:56am On Mar 21, 2013
baby i think u are makin a rit decision....being single is sweet but some girls dont no.....having boyfriend is one big hell of a problem which i have encountered...u can take care of urself...unless God wants to bless with u with husband u can consider it......becos husband there is ds respect dat it gives to women....so my dear for now....just be on ur own....for ur friends....dont even give second to wat dey are saying....being single is sweet....for me i dont need any man...
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by adexsimply(m): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2013
depends on ur reason(s) for not having..
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by anitank(f): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2013
Its not a crime dear but I'd rather u keep an open mind about it. U can't say u won't go into another relationship because the last didn't work out. Go on dates but don't be too expectant, don't make promises. Truth is, u can't meet the right person or eventually get married if u don't explore ur options. U're in ur early 20's...have fun with ur life knowing u don't need a man to be happy..... but my dear always remember that time is not always on the side of a girl <<< painful truth
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 21, 2013

I've observed amongst my female friends, each time I tell them I'm not ready 4 marriage d first question they ask is, don't u have a "bobo" nii?

Its not that I'm that old, still in my early 20's but the thing amazes me. Another when I told her I just wanted my space, the next thing was "don't say it outside that you don't have a "bobo" & that got me thinking if it was a crime.

Sincerely, I love my life like this. I've had relationships in the past that didn't work out & I felt rather than go in 2 another I should just take a break.

It feels good to be independent & decide what happens in your life without considering any man. Though it seems selfish, but I already paid my dues in d past.

Grow up!
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 21, 2013
Yes, it is a crime. I heard it's punishable by two nights in Dubai grin
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 21, 2013
b4 i answer dat show us ur pic

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by kpozite(m): 10:03am On Mar 21, 2013

I've observed amongst my female friends, each time I tell them I'm not ready 4 marriage d first question they ask is, don't u have a "bobo" nii? .........
yes it is selfish and a crime
How can you let that natural endowment waste away?

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by tellwsdom: 10:04am On Mar 21, 2013
Yes it is a crime, becos u wont have iphone 5, Ipad, black berry, peruvian hair-You wont even be able to afford your panties angry
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by ifihearam: 10:06am On Mar 21, 2013
Danielstainz: b4 i answer dat show us ur pic

Leave her jare
By the time she gets to 40 and no man comes around she starts blaming and suspecting her immediate family.

@op you are in your prime,make good use of it.
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 21, 2013
sexkillz: It's not a crime. There is a time for everything. Do not rush in cos you see someone you know in there, else, you rush out. Your previous relationships should have thought you that lesson. Life is a stage, if you miss one stage, it would affect the other. You are not ready to be in another relationship and that is that.

You are being pressurized by friends who really don't care about how being in a relationship, or not, affects your life. Choose your friends wisely. And when you nake a decision, stick to it and be firm. Don't be lopsided.

I guess she will soften up and choose ‎u now.Very convincing!!
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by ifihearam: 10:07am On Mar 21, 2013
kpozite:
yes it is selfish and a crime
How can you let that natural endowment waste away?

Lol. Provided as she has kept herself she shouldn't bother asking from any man too.
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by ifihearam: 10:09am On Mar 21, 2013
tellwsdom: Yes it is a crime, becos u wont have iphone 5, Ipad, black berry, peruvian hair-You wont even be able to afford your panties angry

She is miss independent oooo
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Kelvin677(m): 10:11am On Mar 21, 2013
Well it z nt a crime cos dnt evn hv a gal frnd nd it mks me feel light nt always tinkin or botherin my slf during dis festive period i tink being single z one of d hidden treasure i found out but nt forever bt 4 sum period of tym
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by makelele04(m): 10:22am On Mar 21, 2013
Since you're I̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ architect of Ʊr own life......thus, make I̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ right decision. Den.
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:27am On Mar 21, 2013
Yo,
It is not a crime not to have a boy friend, you should remember however that you cannot eat your cake and have it. You see there is a huge competition going on out there everyday, people jostle for the best genes to raise good kids. Relationships are supposed to be practice matches for the main game in your life which is marriage, IF YOU ARE SO INCLINED!

Its a personal choice, stick with it. Do not expect however that someone, tall dark handsome and loving working in chevron or shell or total would be sitting at your gate and waiting for you to snap out of it and say hey I am ready for you. That's where you would be in for the shocker of your life, like it or not in Nigeria as time goes by especially for women (no pun intended) your "marketability" kinda drops. Not in the sense that you are no longer good enough but just like a 3rd class graduate, you would not even be given the chance. As you grow older also the pool of "good candidates" begin to narrow. You start to work, the number of men who have the chance to see you begins to diminish by the day.

So take your time, but also do not throw away the lessons you have learned from your past relationships, that is what they are there for.

My two cents.

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Booty4me: 10:28am On Mar 21, 2013
tellwsdom: Yes it is a crime, becos u wont have iphone 5, Ipad, black berry, peruvian hair-You wont even be able to afford your panties angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by searay(m): 10:28am On Mar 21, 2013
laylow001:
Men!!!Men!!!Men!!!
So complicated,
So confusing,
So hard to please.
If u try 2 pls dem, u re cheap. If u make love (sex) to them, u're a LovePeddler. If u don't, u re playing hard to get.
If u show dem u love dem, u're too emotional.
If u don't show it, u don't love dem.
If u give them attention, u're bugging them, if u
don't u're with other men. If u demand for
attention u're a nagging
woman, if u don't u're not understandable
If u dress sexy, u're attracting other men
If u don't , u're awkward & local.
If u cook & wash their clothes u're desperate
If u don't, u're not a wife material.
If u go to club/party, u're too exposed
If u don't, u're naïve.
If u re beautiful, u can't stay wit 1 man
If u're ugly, u're not up to standard. If u're
independent, u're chasing men away
If u're dependent, u're a liability:
If u try 2 satisfy dem in bed, U're a sex addict
If u don't, u're making sex boring. If u'r pregnant, u
want to trap them: If u're not pregnant, u're not a
woman or might hv damaged ur womb
If u ask men for money
U're too demanding
What do men really want? Does that mean they
don't even know what they want? They can be
so annoying!!! GOSH!! please, answer dis question: if
u are a man pls be sincere, WHAT DO MEN
REALLY WANT? But if u are a woman, IS IT TRUE?
Rubbish!
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Jovanna(f): 10:29am On Mar 21, 2013
laylow001:
Men!!!Men!!!Men!!!
So complicated,
So confusing,
So hard to please.
If u try 2 pls dem, u re cheap. If u make love (sex) to them, u're a LovePeddler. If u don't, u re playing hard to get.
attention u're a nagging
If u don't, u're naïve.
If u ask men for money
U're too demanding
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Godyke(m): 10:30am On Mar 21, 2013
No...........Just be yourself. Don't give a damn about what pple are saying.
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Jovanna(f): 10:30am On Mar 21, 2013
laylow001:
Men!!!Men!!!Men!!!
So complicated,
So confusing,
So hard to please.
attention u're a nagging
If u don't, u're naïve.
If u ask men for money
U're too demanding
very true! U've said it all..u can neva satisfy dem...never!
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by infonwose(m): 10:31am On Mar 21, 2013
hay gal, others may but i cannot.....if u re not ready 4 marriage relationship...stay clear frm dis whole boy frd of a thing...is never a crime n wil neva b... All dt end it is breakup,cheat,immorality n so on... Y nt get focus n face ur future n keep ursef 4 d main man[ur future husband] e get watin u go do wey pple no go talk? Abegi its ur life sister n beside u 2 young 4 all dos nonsense....... Take care...
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by kcluv9ja: 10:33am On Mar 21, 2013
It is not a crime my dear!the truth is dat you are not alone.am also in d same shoe.am in my late twenty.be urself for now cos there is alwaz time for Everything.07037721664.
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by xynerise: 10:35am On Mar 21, 2013
@poster. At your age its not a crime. But its a crime at 27 grin
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by barrchy(f): 10:36am On Mar 21, 2013
My dear its not a crime in any way, its just that we are in a follow follow generation where most ppl try too hard 2 belong...I don't have a bobo...therez nothing everybody does, to every rule there are exceptions, some not so close friends think am hiding something buh the close ones know betta. Just because this days ladies don't complete there personal data without their boyfriend doesn't mean u should get one. Set your own standard, make ur own rules and create your own brand..mdnt follow d band wagon...cheers!
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 21, 2013
It's no crime if you choose to be single. You can m@sturbate till you get sore, or fool around and have a boy. These are no crimes.

I reckon it's a process. Boyfriend => Fiance => Husband. It's okay if you do not wish to follow this process. You are allowed to interpolate or reverse it as you please.

Perhaps, you can think out a new order in life, and save yourself the mental stress of joining the monotony train.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things People Do In The Name Of Love! / Best Condom For Maximum Pleasure / The 10 Commandments For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.