Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? (14259 Views)

Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? / Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
huni_naija: Any woman not in a relationship from 21, needs to evaluate their life, its a crime of the highest order, such women would sooner or later end up crying that no man wants to marry them!

Better act now before its too late!
You heard her. Better hook up fast before you miss out on the trip to heaven! cheesy
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by luluosas(m): 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
dahmie2013: Hi everyone!

I've observed amongst my female friends, each time I tell them I'm not ready 4 marriage d first question they ask is, don't u have a "bobo" nii?

Its not that I'm that old, still in my early 20's but the thing amazes me. Another when I told her I just wanted my space, the next thing was "don't say it outside that you don't have a "bobo" & that got me thinking if it was a crime.

Sincerely, I love my life like this. I've had relationships in the past that didn't work out & I felt rather than go in 2 another I should just take a break.

It feels good to be independent & decide what happens in your life without considering any man. Though it seems selfish, but I already paid my dues in d past.
My dear, don't allow what your friends are saying to mislead you. There's absolutely no CRIME in keeping to yourself and therefore, face your studies/life and you will be the happiest woman when the time comes for you to marry. God bless you.
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by huninaija(f): 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
byvan:

Well,all my friends that have been in relationships since they are 16yrs are still seriously searching,most are my seniors and upto 30yrs now.

16 is even too young to be in a relationship, i wouldn't even advise it. My point is, is that young woman of 21 should be in a serious, committed relationship at this age, if they aren't then it shouldn't be left too late!
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
huni_naija:

16 is even too young to be in a relationship, i wouldn't even advise it. My point is, is that young woman of 21 should be in a serious, committed relationship at this age, if they aren't then it shouldn't be left too late!

Everything in this life depends on destiny.The time you started dating can never determine when you will get married.Committed relationships do break up you know.I just feel Op should take her time.
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Ike1(m): 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2013
Dear....4rm wot u said u r rite. Is never a crime nt havin a bf....i advice u wait till you set 4 marriage
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by anitank(f): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ike1: Dear....4rm wot u said u r rite. Is never a crime nt havin a bf....i advice u wait till you set 4 marriage
...and husband will fall down from the sky abi?
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by dahmie2013: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
Thanks 4 taking time out 2 respond&dey were highly encouraging. We are indeed a family here! Now I have virtual friends! Thanks once again!
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Jovanna(f): 12:05am On Mar 22, 2013
dmcdad:
In reality my dear, both do complain... But if we are to be very sincere with ourselves, you would agree that women complain more...
yea i agree bt not all women sha...
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Vires: 12:09am On Mar 22, 2013
Orikinla:

No woman is complete without a man.
And no man is complete without a woman.

My woman did not have space for men, because the only time she had for herself are Sundays since she works from Monday to Saturday, 8am - 9pm. But I found my way into her Sundays and I am not leaving.
The only time she does not have time for me is only when she has to be in church or school.
I don't dictate to her and if she does not want to see me, I let her be until she opens her heart to welcome me again.
If you find the right guy, he will not mess around with the space and time you have given him.

hmmmmmn, so Orikinla you have a soft side
Interesting
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by dmcdad: 12:24am On Mar 22, 2013
Jovanna: yea i agree bt not all women sha...
Definitely not all women...

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 22, 2013
Yes!

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Pvin: 9:54am On Mar 22, 2013
If not for Children, I can never call any girl my wife.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 22, 2013
Pvin: If not for Children, I can never call any girl my wife.
no girl in her right mind would want u as a husband either grin grin
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Pvin: 10:08am On Mar 22, 2013
mondi_cheeks: no girl in her right mind would want u as a husband either grin grin

Who cares, the only good about girls is to make babies and not to stay under same roof with a man as wife.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by cricifixo: 10:22am On Mar 22, 2013
Its not a crime, I sincerely admire ur decision. Don't allow ur friends lure u into something u are not prepared for just face ur academics, d right person will come 4 u, jst be humble and gud to all

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by kekilika: 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2013
laylow001:
Men!!!Men!!!Men!!!
So complicated,
So confusing,
So hard to please.
If u try 2 pls dem, u re cheap. If u make love (sex) to them, u're a LovePeddler. If u don't, u re playing hard to get.
If u show dem u love dem, u're too emotional.
If u don't show it, u don't love dem.
If u give them attention, u're bugging them, if u
don't u're with other men. If u demand for
attention u're a nagging
woman, if u don't u're not understandable
If u dress sexy, u're attracting other men
If u don't , u're awkward & local.
If u cook & wash their clothes u're desperate
If u don't, u're not a wife material.
If u go to club/party, u're too exposed
If u don't, u're naïve.
If u re beautiful, u can't stay wit 1 man
If u're ugly, u're not up to standard. If u're
independent, u're chasing men away
If u're dependent, u're a liability:
If u try 2 satisfy dem in bed, U're a sex addict
If u don't, u're making sex boring. If u'r pregnant, u
want to trap them: If u're not pregnant, u're not a
woman or might hv damaged ur womb
If u ask men for money
U're too demanding
What do men really want? Does that mean they
don't even know what they want? They can be
so annoying!!! GOSH!! please, answer dis question: if
u are a man pls be sincere, WHAT DO MEN
REALLY WANT? But if u are a woman, IS IT TRUE?
you have to start a thread wit the topic WDMRW? in every relationship, there are terms n conditions that apply. Know them and have an average relationship
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by adeleyeA10(m): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
laylow001:
Men!!!Men!!!Men!!!
So complicated,
So confusing,
So hard to please.
If u try 2 pls dem, u re cheap. If u make love (sex) to them, u're a LovePeddler. If u don't, u re playing hard to get.
If u show dem u love dem, u're too emotional.
If u don't show it, u don't love dem.
If u give them attention, u're bugging them, if u
don't u're with other men. If u demand for
attention u're a nagging
woman, if u don't u're not understandable
If u dress sexy, u're attracting other men
If u don't , u're awkward & local.
If u cook & wash their clothes u're desperate
If u don't, u're not a wife material.
If u go to club/party, u're too exposed
If u don't, u're naïve.
If u re beautiful, u can't stay wit 1 man
If u're ugly, u're not up to standard. If u're
independent, u're chasing men away
If u're dependent, u're a liability:
If u try 2 satisfy dem in bed, U're a sex addict
If u don't, u're making sex boring. If u'r pregnant, u
want to trap them: If u're not pregnant, u're not a
woman or might hv damaged ur womb
If u ask men for money
U're too demanding
What do men really want? Does that mean they
don't even know what they want? They can be
so annoying!!! GOSH!! please, answer dis question: if
u are a man pls be sincere, WHAT DO MEN
REALLY WANT? But if u are a woman, IS IT TRUE?
ask google or thesarus dictionary, why can't you ladies be serious about your self? Face what you know is best for your agenda to avoid mixed up.
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by gift53(f): 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2013
Kelvin677: Well it z nt a crime cos dnt evn hv a gal frnd nd it mks me feel light nt always tinkin or botherin my slf during dis festive period i tink being single z one of d hidden treasure i found out but nt forever bt 4 sum period of tym

hmn..so u buy things for ur babe durin festive seasons. sorry o, is it a law? cos ve dated a few guys and i tell u none wld eva say dey spent a dime maybe not a dime in buyin things for the season.
Maybe cos am not the type dat looks up to men to provide me wat i need, i get watever i need so long as i can afford it
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by rafcrown(m): 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
not a crime at all only PUNISHMENT
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by ictmikky(m): 9:06am On Mar 23, 2013
It's not a crime in any way. Don't let people pressurise you into something against your will. Always take your stand, your opinion counts. Be yourself. One sure way of failure is trying to please everyone. Being popular doesn't make it right, also it doesn't make it fit. Not everyone is doing. I was always asked if I was normal 'cos I didn't have a girlfriend. Some will really admire you for your stance. Don't get cajoled, be yourself. If anything goes wrong, you just might be left On Your Own (OYO)
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2013
It always a good thing to take time before jumping to the next relationship. You actualy learn more about your self and past mistakes so that when you get to the next one you are actualy a better person and if yu feel that you never want to date again its still fine coz its less stress for you. relationships and marriages are very stressful and one should enter only when ready otherwise you will break
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by enigmadania(f): 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
enigmagu1: its nt a crime bt dnt resort to.masturbation or les...tinkin yur nt datin...and ur ok wit ur life...no offence plxzzzzzzzzz .
Dats ma username!!!!!!
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by rednaxx(m): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2013
it is not a crime, just take care of yourself.But an appointed time, you marry
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by 190: 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2013
sobastical:

Oga park well jare wich one be ur own sef

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by kapato360(m): 2:48am On Apr 02, 2013
it is nt a crime becos God created man becos of woman.vicevasa.both man and woman is to be 2gether and reproduce.
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Youngpo413: 10:39am On Sep 05, 2014
anitank:
...and husband will fall down from the sky abi?

so she should fuckkkk around abi?
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Orikinla(m): 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
No. It is not a crime. You can have a manfriend.
Any guy above 21 is no longer a boy and so should stop posing and posturing as a boyfriend when he is actually a manfriend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Condom For Maximum Pleasure / The 10 Commandments For Women / Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.