Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single (22222 Views)

Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos / Don’t Believe Everything You Read Online, I Just Bought A New Car – Ernest Asuzu / Popular Nollywood Actor Ernest Asuzu Now Begs For Survival. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by sobastical: 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
Psylas: Allahu akber!!!

I'm sure your not alright at all, if mr seun aka oga at the top ban you now...u no go let person hear word. Lubbish!
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by Bryancrox(m): 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
Anoda Tonto Dike in d makinq,forthcominq album indeed(Under Tonto Records)...Smh
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by djeezy(m): 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
Mtchew! Which rebranding and rediscovery is he talking about? I thought u would start singing akanchawa instead of go under. Abi na to go under women's panties? He knows best.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by madjune(m): 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
TRUE. HE WOULD HAVE MADE IT HAD HE BEEN CONSISTENT IN ONE FIELD IN THE LATE 90s. WE ALL KNEW HIM, JUST LIKE RAMSEY NOAH. RAMSEY TRIED TO SING AT SOME POINT BUT REALISED HIS FOLLY AND WITHDREW. ASUSU KEPT MIXING AMERICAN RAP AND ACTING. (WHO GET THAT TIME?) HE EVEN STARTED B4 2FACE DEM. SO SAD.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by Nuzo1(m): 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ernest was an old version of Jim Iyke.
He would have outdone Jim had he managed his drug habit.

His rap songs didn't wow anybody when Blackface and Idris were the only rappers on the scene. I doubt if it will make any difference now that M.I and co have made rap carriers competitive.

However, I'm most happy he has reconciled with his soul through Christ.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by Oshiite: 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ignatio: Turned born again Christain... Next album "Return of the Don". Something is wrong here. BTW El Cream was never a good rapper.
u took every word here out of my mouth, born again ko,the don ni,kolomental
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by fubbyy(m): 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2013
No matter what y'all says, EL cream is da man, I love the guy though he's not good in rapping but I like the guy physic die

Una no dey see that pic? See swag
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by Airforce1(m): 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2013
What is Ernest Asuzu please?
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by borntwice2008(m): 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2013
Agreed . But you need somebody to disciple you . Let your discipller tell it to the world the processes you both involve in that so call born Again. It is not by releasing
Albume.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by alaoeri: 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
Was he born against before? undecided
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by Texykool: 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
mikuz:
'Go Under' the annointing . . .

hehehehehehehehehehe cheesycheesycheesycheesytongue
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by SimonSniper(m): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
undecidedHOW Does that REDUCE THE INTESITY OF THE SUN. ... undecided
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by YOUNGKAHUNA: 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2013
Na This Guy Sef? Mtcheeeeeeeewwwwwww Na Hin I On Image Waste MB........*Image Off*
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by Ejine(m): 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2013
mc~evans:
Hahahahahaha. Is this not the same guy that was beaten @ a club while showing off as a nollywood celebrity? Royallux don suffer. Hahahaha

I remember the story. They say he wasn't allowed into the club. And in a fit of rage and total insanity, began to ram his face against the gates. The people were shocked and had to call the police.

By the time the cops arrived, his face had already been swollen and he was barely recognizable. He was taken into custody, and when some of his people came to visit him in his cell, he defecated, scooped his feces with his bare hands, and hurled it at them.
It was a disgusting sight.

The man really had issues; but if this article is for real, then I'm glad he finally found his sanity and salvation.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by fubbyy(m): 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ejiné:

I remember the story. They say he wasn't allowed into the club. And in a fit of rage and total insanity, began to ram his face against the gates. The people were shocked and had to call the police.

By the time the cops arrived, his face had already been swollen and he was barely recognizable. He was taken into custody, and when some of his people came to visit him in his cell, he defecated, scooped his feces with his bare hands, and hurled it at them.

The man really had issues; but if this article is for real, then I'm glad he finally found his sanity and salvation.
lies lies lies... Omg , people can frame things, EL cream had a problem with a bouncer on the previous night, when he came clubbing again they refused him entrance, as stubborn as he was, he had to start one man riot, they invited police and got him arrested and was alleged being insane because of the attitude

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by fubbyy(m): 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ejiné:

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
YOUNGKAHUNA: Na This Guy Sef? Mtcheeeeeeeewwwwwww Na Hin I On Image Waste MB........*Image Off*
pele.na nokia phone u still dey use?pele ooooo,sorry for your mb wey waste but I sure say the mb self na free mb,go buy bb nah so u go fit do bb subscription so u no go bother about ur mb wey waste and also u no go dey narrate super-story of how your mb waste.oniranu
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by jookco(m): 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
Praise God he received Christ, he just entered the Word as a babe and by the reason of the light he now know how much Jesus loved him, by them he grow in the knowledge of HIM he will be rapping for Jesus intead of the world kind of rapp.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by Dawdy(m): 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
born again or dead again?
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by YOUNGKAHUNA: 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
ufotuko: pele.na nokia phone u still dey use?pele ooooo,sorry for your mb wey waste but I sure say the mb self na free mb,go buy bb nah so u go fit do bb subscription so u no go bother about ur mb wey waste and also u no go dey narrate super-story of how your mb waste.oniranu

Dan Iska........U Still Dey Use BB While Boys Don Upgrade Go Andriod. I Pity Ur Life. No Be That Curve1 Wey I DaSh U; U Dey Use Brag So?
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by jokedusi57(m): 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2013
Yes it is high time to know God. i am happy for you that you realize that God exist.the end is close preach to your fellow actors and actresses to embrace God too,cos the time is very near.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
Who the fark is Ernest Asuzu? undecided undecided
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by johnnyhandsom(m): 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2013
'Born again...return of the don?'
Nigga please
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by stupor(m): 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2013
Support is all he needs !

Support is all we need !

Let's support one another !
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by zolajpower: 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
Akin-David:
Crystal clear, Christ didn't come for Saints, He came for Sinners of which i am also included..Wishing Ernest Asuzu the best.
seconded my brother, we can be very judgmental. whoever finds the young man an unrepentant sinner let him or her be the first to cast a stone@him. may God 4give us
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by YorubaOmoge: 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
[size=18pt]R
O
T
F
L
M
A
O

Nigerian snoop cat

[/size]

cheesy
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by YorubaOmoge: 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
[size=18pt]Me sef. . . I don born. . . again.

2 pikins counting. . . [/size]
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by azpekuliar: 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
I see the guy for Ijesha bus-stop last month. Na so him wear suit on top jeans with Bowler hat and dark sunshades tink say nobody go recognise am. I trail am reach where him dey price Okada. I bin wan take him pics as per say him b celebrity d guy no gree ooo. I hope he's up to some good this time.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2013
azpekuliar: I see the guy for Ijesha bus-stop last month. Na so him wear suit on top jeans with Bowler hat and dark sunshades tink say nobody go recognise am. I trail am reach where him dey price Okada. I bin wan take him pics as per say him b celebrity d guy no gree ooo. I hope he's up to some good this time.

You are right, i saw him at ConOil bustop Adetola.. looking like a bouncer
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by azpekuliar: 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

You are right, i saw him at ConOil bustop Adetola.. looking like a bouncer

Hehehehe..
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by scobaba: 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ernest leave ds thing wey u dey do.

'Return of d don' akuko ifo(folktales). Guy go marry.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single by yuzedo: 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
He must be broke like Eucharia Anunobi & Liz Benson. They always turn to God when they're broke.
When they aren't completely broke they try their hands at music.. Always some wack sh--it! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"As For Me And My Household We Will Vote For President Jonathan": Comedian Bovi / Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) / Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.