Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" (8782 Views)

Baby North West Stunts In A $1450 YSL Purse / Picture Of Baby North West / Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 21, 2013
Considering both their names begin with the letter 'K' (not to mention nearly every other member of the Kardashian clan) we were fully expecting Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to keep up the tradition when their bundle of joy arrives this July.

There are still plenty to go round after all... Kai, Kaden, Kaci, Kane, Kaitlyn, Karen...

But Kanye it seems, has other ideas.

According to The Sun, the rapper is rather fond of (wait for it)... North.

Or to give the child its full moniker: North West.

Now there's a rapper in the making if ever we heard one.

Apparently, Kanye thinks it sounds good with his surname. Well, this is the man who is considering calling his next album, 'I Am God'

Oh dear.

Meanwhile, 32-year-old Kim is said to be planning to have a tummy tuck after giving birth to regain her pre-pregnancy figure.

Her aunt, Joan Kardashian told Canada's Now magazine that her niece is struggling to come to terms with her baby weight.

"[Kim] can have a tummy tuck, which will take care of most of her weight fears.

''Other than her belly, which is rather flat, every other part of her body has ballooned. And this is Kim holding to a strict diet. Imagine if she let herself go? The family's trying to convince Kim to relax and worry about losing the weight months from now.''

SOURCE

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 21, 2013
North West, wanna go to Miami? Go South East!
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by lanrizil: 9:58am On Mar 21, 2013
Tummy tuck ......Kim! Kim! Kim! Remember stella obasanjo o #CandidAdvice.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by rose002(m): 10:45am On Mar 21, 2013
North? grin grin grin grin y not mushin or sherk undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by RealMccoy2(m): 10:46am On Mar 21, 2013
North Nigeria? Lol.......jk
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by Fruittyswaqboii(m): 10:47am On Mar 21, 2013
Yep! Cuz his d.I.c.k was hitting the northern part of Kim's Kitty-Cat

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by chucky234(m): 10:48am On Mar 21, 2013
North has never represented or stands for anything good,why name a child "North"?
Just imagine all chaos caused by the North in Nigeria since independence and they are still very much at it,killing innocent people and destroying people's properties and now requesting for amnesty for wasting lives.
Somebody should advise Kanye to settle with West or South as north is certainly a no good for a name.

6 Likes

Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by Kelvin677(m): 10:48am On Mar 21, 2013
Dis z madness north west ko oya wat r u waitin 4 gv am d name nah okpo 4 ur nxt album u wnt 2 name am a God if oga at d top handle u u go hear am

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 21, 2013
Damn!! Gotta name my kid "South" to balance the equation...

East and West are up for grabs - you lot can share the two among yourselves.. wink
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by GraceBestowed(f): 10:49am On Mar 21, 2013
I really hope this is not the case! I mean ... ugh, never mind!
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by Kelvin677(m): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2013
chucky234: North has never represented or stands for anything good,why name a child "North"?
Just imagine all chaos caused by the North in Nigeria since independence and they are still very much at it,killing innocent people and destroying people's properties and now requesting for amnesty for wasting lives.
Somebody should advise Kanye to settle with West or South as north is certainly a no good for a name.
where does d madness in mali started z it nt in nothern mali mayb he jst gave birth USA boko boiz
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by yemmy19(m): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2013
Ehen-en,and so
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 21, 2013
yeah i've got an idea...... u can name him geography.... that way he can always find his bearings......
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by fr3do(m): 10:53am On Mar 21, 2013
Selfish woman,instead of thinking about eating well for the baby's health,she is talking about losing weight
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by Okijajuju1(m): 10:53am On Mar 21, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by rozayx5(m): 10:53am On Mar 21, 2013
Born stunna, born stunna, hugh, flip a hunit keys just to ball on summer

she a born stunner, mercedes coupe for the mrs shes a born stunna shocked shocked

i wud personally name her MIDDLE EAST grin

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by ebamma(m): 10:53am On Mar 21, 2013
If na male
North kanye West
if na female
South Kanye West
If na hemaphrodite
East Kanye west

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by anitank(f): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2013
Daddy Kanye is in a BOKO state of mind cool
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by tjskii(f): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2013
North ko north ni,dis kanye sef,I tire for imm matter,see iim cheek lik kpuff kpuff angry
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by egberipops(m): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2013
8th to commentado. praise be the God of ABRAHAM ESAU AND TB JOSHUA....singing oga at the north top n dancing ETIGHI grin grin grin
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by Ebestsmscom: 10:55am On Mar 21, 2013
Why not Northen Nigeria grin
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by Dyt(f): 10:56am On Mar 21, 2013
And y is it dis one dat made FP?
I read abt 5 diff of dis topic yesterday
Shior
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by alaoeri: 10:57am On Mar 21, 2013
Wetin concern me for this one, why i even comment? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by Chimerase(m): 10:58am On Mar 21, 2013
Just ordinary dt tiny pikin north east sori north central I mean north west way she wn born,she de fear wt of ma nebo way born chelsea team,stil she no do tummmmy duck or tuck yet her tummmy is tuked grin
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by YOUNGKAHUNA: 11:00am On Mar 21, 2013
*In 50's Voice* North West................That's My Geography Brother.
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by Chanchit: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2013
We all know what northerners can do. If he likes, he can even nam him semiGod.
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by profola2be(m): 11:01am On Mar 21, 2013
Please,before naming your Child NORTH,I want you to remember that,anything North is always full of DISASTER AND EVIL! So that when your child begin to misbehave,you won't beat ot hate him!
Remember Northern Nigeria?North Africa?North sudan?Noth Korea and so on and so forth!

KANYE WEST,don't say I didn't warn you ooo!
I remember,the last news I heard from anything NORTH was Bad News!!!
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by Nuzo1(m): 11:02am On Mar 21, 2013
*In Kim's voice*....Love it wink
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by fittty(m): 11:05am On Mar 21, 2013
Ok
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by Temismith(f): 11:06am On Mar 21, 2013
Thats deir own cup of tea.
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by anitank(f): 11:07am On Mar 21, 2013
Nuzo':
*In Kim's voice*....Love it wink
*still in kim's voice*.....as long as mummy approves it cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet:sean Stewart :the Father At 13years Old / Tiwa Savage Exposes Private Part During Performance {viewer Discretion Advised} / Actress: Tayo Sobola Releases Hot New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.