Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" (8783 Views)

Baby North West Stunts In A $1450 YSL Purse / Picture Of Baby North West / Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 21, 2013
chucky234: North has never represented or stands for anything good,why name a child "North"?
Just imagine all chaos caused by the North in Nigeria since independence and they are still very much at it,killing innocent people and destroying people's properties and now requesting for amnesty for wasting lives.
Somebody should advise Kanye to settle with West or South as north is certainly a no good for a name.
Are you kidding me? West West?
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by wonlasewonimi: 11:10am On Mar 21, 2013
If he likes he should name the baby North pole or arctic circle
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by Regiblinkz(m): 11:11am On Mar 21, 2013
chucky234: North has never represented or stands for anything good,why name a child "North"?
Just imagine all chaos caused by the North in Nigeria since independence and they are still very much at it,killing innocent people and destroying people's properties and now requesting for amnesty for wasting lives.
Somebody should advise Kanye to settle with West or South as north is certainly a no good for a name.
I thought haeven was in the north*check your bible*

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by jentlsoul: 11:11am On Mar 21, 2013
rubbish ur brain is wash and corrupt by virus
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 21, 2013

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by mariblizzy(f): 11:15am On Mar 21, 2013
thats their problem, it won't make my CGPA to increase he can even call the baby SOUTH or EASTH
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by sagytariusTM1: 11:19am On Mar 21, 2013
Middle-Belt would be more appropriate
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by biolabee(m): 11:21am On Mar 21, 2013
So the baby will be called North West?

He he he ever since this guy's mum died, he has lost focus
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by jentlsoul: 11:21am On Mar 21, 2013
positive sign is north
Negative sign is south
Top or up is north
Bottom or down is south
Front is north
Back is south
Male is north
Female is south etc
These Make the north oga @ the top.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 21, 2013
That's nice mr kanye west.my tips for you.

North west. . .you have so to choose from much varieties viz

Kaduna

Kano

Katsina

Jigawa

kebbi

Sokoto

Zamfara

Or better still, Boko haram .

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by Okijajuju1(m): 11:24am On Mar 21, 2013
~Bluetooth:

That's nice mr kanye west.my tips for you.

North west. . .you have s so much varieties viz

Kaduna

Kano

Katsina

Jigawa

kebbi

Sokoto

Zamfara

Or better still, Boko haram .

Or even APC (North + West) grin

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by jentlsoul: 11:25am On Mar 21, 2013
Heaven is north
Hell is south

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by mcevans1(m): 11:25am On Mar 21, 2013
Okija_juju:

U dey ask me? undecided
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 21, 2013
Okija_juju:

Or even APC (North + West) grin

You dey crase cheesy

That will be nice though
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:56am On Mar 21, 2013
EH NNNNN !!!!! okay we don hear neee .... North ke ? nawa to dis onyibo celebs .... dem dey always wan make diar fhings dey extra ordinary ... BTW e no concern me .... werin concern me na dis wan GEJ wan increase fuel price angry
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by weaseloo: 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2013
I doubt the name will stick. Kim would "divorce" him if the child's name does not start with K.
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by cre8me(m): 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2013
Okija_juju:

bros...no take am personal na...wetin?
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by 32D: 12:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
so d baby will answer North West...Dbanj ur oga no get sense again o
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by Ahmedie25(m): 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
u are so dumb
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by wonlasewonimi: 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
Regiblinkz: I thought haeven was in the north*check your bible*

Liar! heaven is in the south...check out any pretty lady.
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ok there's baby north, and father-west too. So it remain south and east. Mtcheww
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by abdulkayus(m): 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
i can c some bigot here. So to ur myopic mind, anytin north means evil, chaiiiiiiiiiii, c NL educated illitrate. Where is USA and Canadam is it nt North America? Wat of Northern europe, north london and north Africa? And hav u forgotten dat in electricity, north is positive while south is negative? Bunches of myopic fellows.
Shalom
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by Nuzo1(m): 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
anitank:
*still in kim's voice*.....as long as mummy approves it cheesy

Well, unlike the other wussies kim was using....the only mummy Kanye use to listen to is Late Dr Donda West.
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by hotwax: 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
?

Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by olsmade(m): 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
Methinks John Snow would be bera
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by yungriz(m): 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2013
there he is goes again kanye west always doin absurd finz
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by gsnazzy1(m): 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2013
SÌGNS OF ENÐ TÍME,

Pls what is ''smh?
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by qhiwegh(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
profola2be: Please,before naming your Child NORTH,I want you to remember that,anything North is always full of DISASTER AND EVIL! So that when your child begin to misbehave,you won't beat ot hate him!
Remember Northern Nigeria?North Africa?North sudan?Noth Korea and so on and so forth!

KANYE WEST,don't say I didn't warn you ooo!
I remember,the last news I heard from anything NORTH was Bad News!!!

What about North America, Northern Europe? They are much better than their southern counterparts.
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by micki83(m): 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
Kelvin677: where does d madness in mali started z it nt in nothern mali mayb he jst gave birth USA boko boiz
Hmm...I saw ur first comment,but I decided to turn a blind eye and mind my business,but now,on seeing dis one,I just hav to speak up...dude,what language are u speaking abeg?u just gave me a serious migraine;my vision is getting all blurry and s.hit!
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
I am not interested if he calls his baby whatever name he wishes;

But I am very more concerned if he dares name his album I am God...what a blasphemy?
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by chucky234(m): 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2013
jentlsoul: rubbish ur brain is wash and corrupt by virus
Why e pain you reach bone na,find one corner posey jare make I dey see happening people
Re: Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2013
Effects of taking too much codine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are They Having Sex? – Fans React To This Picture Of Wizkid & Tiwa Savage / Do You Believe That She Is Just 17years Old? See 5 Charming Photos Of “susan” / Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.