Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:09 AM

Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele (26371 Views)

Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. / Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo / Causes Of Waist Pain In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Babalegba(m): 11:21am On Mar 21, 2013
The story proved that Nigerians are ignorant beyond belief despite their sham universities and would have been walking around in grass skirts embezzling all the cowrie shells in their care and promoting corruption like the Retardeen if not for the intervention of foreigners who they claim came to to steal their cowrie shells.
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by quest003: 11:21am On Mar 21, 2013
double post
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by BlackBaron: 11:24am On Mar 21, 2013
Even stone age people seem wiser than Nigerians.

Level of ignorance is incomparable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by bookface: 11:25am On Mar 21, 2013
The average Nigerian is a Cave Man. Crude, unrefined, violent and ignorant. You see someone on the street and the first thing that comes to mind is mob lynching? And our society permits of this? Why are we such a sick group of people?

The other day i was at a park somewhere in central London and i can see squirrels running around the park in their dozens freely and happily. It makes for such a beautiful sight! In my country such happy creatures dare not venture out carelessly in the daytime less they appear on someone's plate at dinnertime. If humans cannot live freely in their society, how much more animals? The black man's race is terribly cursed! Who knows how soon it will be before Nigerian's start hunting themselves for food? It's all in the Cave Man's gene and his society permits of this!

7 Likes

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Artistree: 11:26am On Mar 21, 2013
4kmukina: SHAKING HEAD REGRETABLY, dat means say the pastor go do something evil wey come backfire turn am to haemophrodite. Abi im go get juju wey im wan take dey perform miracle, " touch me touch me, can u see dat? he is healed!" but the babalawo akowarolu ya ifaa ofuma
My thots exactly! To have introduced himself as Pastor something, means his memory is still intact but something went wrong somewhere...
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Okijajuju1(m): 11:27am On Mar 21, 2013
quest003:
read d content not the headline before you make ur view public, didnt u read d part he was said to have gone unclad. I'm not justifying d act though, just to let you d reason he was lynched

Maybe he/she was contemplating suicide..

Its hard living in Nigeria as a Homosexual (which one can hide and disguise), let alone being a heamaphrodite complete with Breasts and a Mans body..

1 Like

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by naptu2: 11:28am On Mar 21, 2013
This is so sad! There are many intersex people in Nigeria, it's not even a strange thing, why would they want to lynch him?
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by profola2be(m): 11:28am On Mar 21, 2013
Okija_juju: [b]And they wanted to kill him.. angry

Why not kill God that made the mistake of putting male & female organs inside one human?! angry

b]

Did I hear you said God made a mistake for creating that being like that?
Mind you,I don't know of your God,but the God I serve doesn't and will never make mistake!He doea what pleases Him and that's why He's UNQUESTIONABLE?
Ask yourself,was it a mistake from God that,you were created a normal human Being by God?
For all God created,he has a purpose for creating them!

1 Like

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by 4kmukina: 11:32am On Mar 21, 2013
Artistree:
My thots exactly! To have introduced himself as Pastor something, means his memory is still intact but somethingwent wrong somewhere...

U are ryt. He found himself naked and in an embarrassing condition, dats y he was shaking his head regratably. I think he might have done somthing that backfired and turned him to a hermaphrodite. He refused speaking to press cos of the grave nature of wot he did. Also introducing himself, tells u he is alert

2 Likes

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Okijajuju1(m): 11:33am On Mar 21, 2013
profola2be:

Did I hear you said God made a mistake for creating that being like that?
Mind you,I don't know of your God,but the God I serve doesn't and will never make mistake!He doea what pleases Him and that's why He's UNQUESTIONABLE?
Ask yourself,was it a mistake from God that,you were created a normal human Being by God?
For all God created,he has a purpose for creating them!

Your God is unquestionable because you are too cowardly to ask him questions.. angry

How does your God creat a man with feminine organs and body features and vice versa and you say its normal. Should I pray for you to have a heamaphrodite child?! angry

Try and think of the life that this fellow has had to live.

What purpose did God have for creating a Pardon me Freak.

If you cant ask God why?! Then that is your business. I can. If he had a purpose for making that fellow like thta, then he had better tell that fellow now because he almost got killed because of the way God purposedly created him.. angry

This shiit is ridiculous... angry

2 Likes

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by nep2ra(m): 11:39am On Mar 21, 2013
Okija_juju:

Your God is unquestionable because you are too cowardly to ask him questions.. angry

How does your God creat a man with feminine organs and body features and vice versa and you say its normal. Should I pray for you to have a heamaphrodite child?! angry

If you cant ask God why?! Then that is your business. I can. If he had a purpose for making that fellow like thta, then he had better tell that fellow now because he almost got killed because of the way God purposedly created him.. angry

..and the shiit keeps getting ridiculous. Nigerians! I taya for deir mata!!!

1 Like

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 21, 2013
Okija_juju:

Exactly how I feel! People claim God "hates" homosexuals yet he creates hermaphrodites!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by RedLight1: 11:42am On Mar 21, 2013
Okija_juju: And they wanted to kill him.. angry

Why not kill God that made the mistake of putting male & female organs inside one human?! angry

Now if this guyhad mostly male physical features, but female inners and leaned towards being a homosexual, a person somewhere will lock him up for 14 years for something that he had no control over.

This is that point were we really need to examine ourselves in this country.. angry
100 likes

my country is full of cave men...bloody savages
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by naptu2: 11:42am On Mar 21, 2013
Intersex people are humans too and have rights just like any other person. Many intersex people have served Nigeria creditably and you might not even know that they are intersex unless you see them naked. Of course the most famous case is that of the former Super Falcons player Iyabo Abade, who is now known as John Johnson.

Stop stigmatisation of intersex people.

4 Likes

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Frostyzone(m): 11:42am On Mar 21, 2013
Darn it! I should have eaten lunch first of all before reading this Crap. Now my over-active imaginations will start fabricating all sorts of disgusting images in my head.

Beard of a man and woman's titties...Yuck!!
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Lakayana: 11:43am On Mar 21, 2013
Okija_juju: And they wanted to kill him.. angry

Now if this guyhad mostly male physical features, but female inners and leaned towards being a homosexual, a person somewhere will lock him up for 14 years for something that he had no control over.

This is that point were we really need to examine ourselves in this country.. angry
is this your coming out of the closet ceremony?

1 Like

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by gbanikiti(m): 11:43am On Mar 21, 2013
So how is he supposed to be having sex? fuccking himself? Lord have mercy!

1 Like

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 21, 2013
gbanikiti: So how is he supposed to be having sex? fuccking himself? Lord have mercy!

Ask God that created him that way! tongue
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by RedLight1: 11:46am On Mar 21, 2013
Okija_juju:

grin grin grin grin grin grin funny and sad
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Okijajuju1(m): 11:47am On Mar 21, 2013
Lakayana: is this your coming out of the closet ceremony?

I dont give a fhuck wether you think I am a Homo or not. One thing is for certain, Homosexuals exists and they always will, so whats your point?!

Its not like they are f`ucking you or even want to f`uck you.

Some of you really need some real problems in your life. I am here busy trying to make my money and Dangotes money age mate, you are over there vexing for two guys that are fuc`king each other.. #SMH!!

I really laugh at your joblessness. A goat will always eat grass, wether you ban it or not.

1 Like

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by patostation(m): 11:50am On Mar 21, 2013
A national female team player who featured severally for the Super Falcons was a she-male. Many people are born that way
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by sobastical: 11:52am On Mar 21, 2013
G.James:
what was his/her purpose of walking naked publicly. Na wa o

Read the post 3times you will understand.
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Neddyogu(m): 11:53am On Mar 21, 2013
ebdib:

You are a simpleton for this comment

Its a congenital condition you m0r0n!
Just like having 6 feet instead of 5.

6 feet Or 6 toes?
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Lakayana: 11:56am On Mar 21, 2013
bookface:

The average Nigerian is a Cave Man. Crude, unrefined, violent and ignorant. You see someone on the street and the first thing that comes to mind is mob lynching? And our society permits of this? Why are we such a sick group of people?

The other day i was at a park somewhere in central London and i can see squirrels running around the park in their dozens freely and happily. It makes for such a beautiful sight! In my country such happy creatures dare not venture out carelessly in the daytime less they appear on someone's plate at dinnertime. If humans cannot live freely in their society, how much more animals? The black man's race is terribly cursed! Who knows how soon it will be before Nigerian's start hunting themselves for food? It's all in the Cave Man's gene and his society permits of this!
I hope for your sake you are white because if you are not the curse will start and end on your head what stops you from repairing what you have instead running to another man's well arranged house put your house in order and see if the squirrels will hop about.

2 Likes

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by naptu2: 11:56am On Mar 21, 2013
From Wikipedia:

Intersex, in humans (not to be confused with hermaphroditism, which since the 20th century has only referred to animals), is a variation in sex characteristics including chromosomes, gonads, and/or genitals that do not allow an individual to be distinctly identified as female/male sex binary. Such variation may involve genital ambiguity, and combinations of chromosomal genotype and sexual phenotype other than XY-male and XX female.

As with all humans, gender identity for intersex individuals may often be complicated. Some individuals may be raised as a certain gender but then identify with another later in life, while others may not identify themselves as either exclusively female or exclusively male. Some may opt for surgical procedures in order to align their physical sex characteristics with their socially prescribed gender, and some will not even become aware that they are intersex—unless they receive genetic testing—because it does not manifest in their phenotype.

Research has shown gender identity of intersex individuals to be independent of sexual orientation.

1 Like

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by deols(f): 11:57am On Mar 21, 2013
This report get as e be o.

How did they know (s)he was hermaphrodite in d first place? to warrant stripping?

Argh! I feel for that person o. What nonsense.
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by metti(m): 11:58am On Mar 21, 2013
cheesy
yellowpawpaw: No pix?

Go Sapele Police area command u go see pix. If u no see snap one urself.
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Lakayana: 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
Okija_juju:

I dont give a fhuck wether you think I am a Homo or not. One thing is for certain, Homosexuals exists and they always will, so whats your point?!

Its not like they are f`ucking you or even want to f`uck you.

Some of you really need some real problems in your life. I am here busy trying to make my money and Dangotes money age mate, you are over there vexing for two guys that are fuc`king each other.. #SMH!!

I really laugh at your joblessness. A goat will always eat grass, wether you ban it or not.
Its like you have a filthy tongue poor you. Please use this packet ok klin it's free and it will do you a lot of good.
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
metti: cheesy

Go Sapele Police area command u go see pix. If u no see snap one urself.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by metti(m): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
Okija_juju:

Tell that to those supporting the incaceration of homosexuals..

Is homosexuality a creation of God?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? / Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area / Vet Doctor Warns People Against Use Of Rat Poisons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.