Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:02 AM

Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele (26370 Views)

Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. / Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo / Causes Of Waist Pain In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by AnanseK(m): 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
Red-Light:
100 likes

my country is full of cave men...bloody savages

What would the Sapele savages say is their achievements by killing this person?

2 Likes

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
Frostyzone: Darn it! I should have eaten lunch first of all before reading this Crap. Now my over-active imaginations will start fabricating all sorts of disgusting images in my head.

Beard of a man and woman's titties...Yuck!!

U should also have taken ur pills and asked someone to help u tighten ur straightjacket. Mr. Overactive Imagination. Narcissistic intolerant freak not capable of an iota of empathy whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by deHitchcock(f): 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
And no one took pictures?mtchewwwwww,I luv descriptive essays with proves
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2013
metti:

Is homosexuality a creation of God?

Is lying, fornicating, stealing, converting, m*sturbating a creation of God?? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by megareal: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2013
Poor fellow. To be so different yet live in an ignorant world. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Enokelz: 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2013
where the picturesb na.
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Sibrah: 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
Backward people. Na that on dem neva see or hear about
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by calcal: 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2013
T-john:

as well as female and male private parts side by side in the pubic area.

The person dey naked? or dey naked ham? wey photo?
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Okijajuju1(m): 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2013
metti:

Is homosexuality a creation of God?

Is heamaphrodite a choice of Man?!

1 Like

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by metti(m): 12:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
undecided
carr96:

Is lying, fornicating, stealing, converting, m*sturbating a creation of God?? tongue

It seems you don't know the difference between creation and act.

1 Like

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by metti(m): 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
Okija_juju:

Is heamaphrodite a choice of Man?!

Does a man have power over how or when he comes to this world?

1 Like

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
metti: undecided

It seems you don't know the difference between creation and act.

No I don't! U EXPLAIN....

It seems you're getting urslf confused!
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by phineas: 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2013
kinefeltter syndrome perhaps? born that way,do not judge.
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by apiki: 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
Y U̶̲̥̅̊ no show us d pics? Cus I neva seee such in my life
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
gbanikiti: So how is he supposed to be having sex? fuccking himself? Lord have mercy!

Bad girl with bad imagination. I like u. shocked shocked shocked

Anyways there is no way for him to do the things ur interesting brain is cooking up if the laws of physics are to be upheld. An organ that functions by stiffness and turgidity and attached to firmly at one end couldn't possibly bring its tip to enter into another organ situated close to the attached end without losing it's stiffness or having some form of mechanical fault in its structure. Anything else is metaphysics. I hope I cleared that up for u. grin wink
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by nmagirl(f): 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
They lynched at him because he was unclad. Does being a hermaphrodite affect his brain as well (as in Yaba left). There r many of them out there that r useful to themselves without anybody knowing that they r hermaphrodites. I once saw a guy that came to meet us a bus stop begging for money. We were trying to figure out why a an able-bodied guy like him should be begging for alms when he pulled his trouser down. Lo! and behold, his joystick is almost invisible as small as the day he was born. I was so mad at him for begging in d first place. Does he need his joystick to go to school, learn a vocational work or succeed in life? people can be funny sometimes.
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by stevecantrell: 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
Hermaphrodites are everyday people..

1 Like

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by metti(m): 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
tongue
carr96:

No I don't! U EXPLAIN....

It seems you're getting urslf confused!

You are the more confused!
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
metti: tongue

You are the more confused!

Wow! U don't say!,..sure I am! Now explain to me CREATION and ACT in terms of homosexuality to lying, fornicating, etc grin
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2013
I suspect the crowd also stripped him off his clothes
Country of barbarians
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by neksummi(m): 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2013
Why should they lynch him, did he create himself?

1 Like

Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by oduko: 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
Na lie ooo. Who dey post all dis nonsense sef?
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
Country of cavemen and monkeys undecided
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by kabaka1: 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
bbpreye.:

Do you know how long I've been trying to get this? Do you know? Don't worry bro your time will come! Your time will surely come.. Try harder next time..

Na wa

I mean I don't understand why people make commenting first here should be such a big deal grin. Is there something 2 be won if u're d first 2 comment on this blog shocked?
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
Okija_juju: And they wanted to kill him.. angry

Why not kill God that made the mistake of putting male & female organs inside one human?! angry

Now if this guyhad mostly male physical features, but female inners and leaned towards being a homosexual, a person somewhere will lock him up for 14 years for something that he had no control over.

This is that point were we really need to examine ourselves in this country.. angry
Note:God did nt make a mistake,the fault rests on our first parents who tainted our genes with sin and imperfection leading to things like dis.God never makes mistakes
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Ganjafama(m): 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
AnanseK:

What would the Sapele savages say is their achievements by killing this person?
you must be an i.diot for using the words "sapele savages". Are you a learner?
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by maasoap(m): 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
Okija_juju: And they wanted to kill him.. angry
Why not kill God that made the mistake of putting male & female organs inside one human?! angry
Now if this guyhad mostly male physical features, but female inners and leaned towards being a homosexual, a person somewhere will lock him up for 14 years for something that he had no control over.
This is that point were we really need to examine ourselves in this country.. angry
A cunning man will always be a cunning man. Off d topic.
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by maasoap(m): 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
nwando: I suspect the crowd also stripped him off his clothes
Country of barbarians
Rather, state of barbarians.
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by metti(m): 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
grin grin
carr96:

Wow! U don't say!,..sure I am! Now explain to me CREATION and ACT in terms of homosexuality to lying, fornicating, etc grin

What explanation do u want from a man that u first labelled confused?
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by sweetcheecks(f): 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
T-john:
The police in Sapele, yesterday, saved an hermaphrodite who is partly man and partly woman, from being lynched by a mob, when the figure suddenly showed up along New Ogorode road, by Total Filling Station, in Sapele.

An eye witness said the incident led to traffic jam along Sapele/Warri ever busy expressway and the New Ogorode road as commuters and drivers stopped to catch a glimpse.

When Vanguard visited the scene, the fellow was completely naked, with hair covering most part of the body and a mustached face like a man but with a pair of big size breasts dangling on the chest as well as female and male private parts side by side in the pubic area.

Shortly the crowd began to swell as more people trooped in to catch a glimpse until some attempted to lynch the fellow but for the timely intervention of the police who arrived the scene and whisked the fellow away in a police car.

At the Sapele Police Area Office where the fellow was taken, he identified himself as Pastor Henry Enuta but refused to disclose his mission nor why he was naked. All efforts to get words from him by newsmen failed as the fellow only occasionally shook his head regretably.

The DPO of the Sapele Police Station, CSP Kenneth Akubue confirmed the rescue of the fellow.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/hermaphrodite-causes-stir-in-sapele/

ANIMALS!
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by dandollaz: 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
You people are here complainin of trying to lynch th heshe but what if his juju failed him when trying to form ben10 to decieve his fellow.let me not jugde,it might be repercution.Repend for this is end time stories.
Re: Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele by Okijajuju1(m): 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
dandollaz: You people are here complainin of trying to lynch th heshe but what if his juju failed him when trying to form ben10 to decieve his fellow.let me not jugde,it might be repercution.Repend for this is end time stories.

HUH?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Avoid A Gas Explosion: 5 Tips That Can Save Your Life. / How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? / Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.