Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,507 members, 7,770,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:27 AM

At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? (7996 Views)

No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... / Tips For Parents With Bedwetting Children / 40 And Bedwetting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by wonda26(m): 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
Mehn, person mature well well o. The thing nor still gree stop. E com be like competition for house. We dey draw different countries map for our foam everyday. Na so mumsi com reason com buy 'Mckintosh' as in one kind water resistant material like that wey we dey spread beneath our bedsheets. Come see na. Once u run the level for night, na hot swimming for you o... We even had special sleeping clothes dedicated solely for the bedwetting cause, so that we nor go sleep naked.
But for boarding school, man learn smartness o. Before anybody wake up, man don mop the foam with wrapper or newspaper. I even go church go pray make the thing stop. Mehn, person see something o coz of this level.

5 Likes

Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by abitex577(m): 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
Stopped bedwetting in primary 6, I was 11years then.
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by ZACHIE: 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
adexsimply: grin grin grin grin
Beat you to it
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by azpekuliar: 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
Some months shy of my 15th birthday.
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by ItsUncleDee(m): 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
Shey make i confess
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by antontech(m): 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
Mehn i did at 17 yrs,no be small tin
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by razznaija(f): 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
TF!! 11 years old? I stopped wearing a diaper around 2 years old.
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by JOYCEOUS(f): 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
wonda26: Mehn, person mature well well o. The thing nor still gree stop. E com be like competition for house. We dey draw different countries map for our foam everyday. Na so mumsi com reason com buy 'Mckintosh' as in one kind water resistant material like that wey we dey spread beneath our bedsheets. Come see na. Once u run the level for night, na hot swimming for you o... We even had special sleeping clothes dedicated solely for the bedwetting cause, so that we nor go sleep naked.
But for boarding school, man learn smartness o. Before anybody wake up, man don mop the foam with wrapper or newspaper. I even go church go pray make the thing stop. Mehn, person see something o coz of this level.
kikikikikikikiki!!!!!!!
Guy notin do u jare!
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by newacca: 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
grin grin wetin concern u?
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by AGgal(f): 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
At age 11. I stopped wen i got into boarding sch after urinating on my cousin n her frnd who were sleeping under me(double bunk)
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by AGgal(f): 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
fittty:
undecided Write a letter to Seun. Include your full name; Mothers maiden name; contact details; scanned copy of Nepa bills with a current passport size photograph and scanned National ID card... And then wait for the next 72hrs
Wicked boy
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2013
vision2050: Nowadays children dont bed-wet with the help of pampers.........
which kain?! So because there is pampers to help, 10yr olds who are still bedwetting should still be wearing pampers?? Or whats ur point..maybe i'm getting u wrong??
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by ceeceeco: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
According to mama; i stopped @ the age of five(5), when i was in nursery three(3)...what else?
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by profeoo(m): 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2013
In my mothers womb
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by oduz: 1:57am On Mar 22, 2013
interesting thread, not common in my family, reading the thread was like being in a lecture hall to listen to the trauma of the many that I have joined others to make jest of out of ignorance of their medical condition, was told that as an infant, I opted early for the option of wetting my eyes & crying out loud to dare anybody that dared to sleepwell when I needed to pay my water rates cool

On behalf of millions of ignorant Nigerians, I apologise for all the jest & lack of understanding we have shown (& some are still showing) to those who suffered this medical condition, like someone said, may be our turn is waiting in Old age (did I hear u say 'God forbid') *takes a bow & returns to his seat in the lecture hall with rapt attention* embarassed undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Picomonso(m): 7:52am On Mar 22, 2013
Doctors referred to children that always bedwet and refused to stop at certain age as enuretic patient while
ENURESIS means: Involuntary urination, expecially by children at night...

The topic is somehow awkward bt we can still crack jokes!

At what age or class did you stop bedwetting ?

I stopped bedwetting at the age of 11 for me i stop it @ the age of 30yrs
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by searay(m): 8:54am On Mar 22, 2013
Bedwetting is gud somehow, Not using the up- bunk was an advantage
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by kekilika: 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2013
nairalander, una no go kill person.
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by kekilika: 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2013
wonda26: Mehn, person mature well well o. The thing nor still gree stop. E com be like competition for house. We dey draw different countries map for our foam everyday. Na so mumsi com reason com buy 'Mckintosh' as in one kind water resistant material like that wey we dey spread beneath our bedsheets. Come see na. Once u run the level for night, na hot swimming for you o... We even had special sleeping clothes dedicated solely for the bedwetting cause, so that we nor go sleep naked.
m
en!!! U da bomb!!
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
ROFTLMAOOOING....Kai! *crying*
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2013
At five years when I was in primary one.
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by adexsimply(m): 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2013
Vanneni: At five years when I was in primary one.
VANNENI shocked
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2013
adexsimply: VANNENI shocked
How may I help you? cheesy
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by adexsimply(m): 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2013
Vanneni: How may I help you? cheesy
What? Where ve u .....? angry
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2013
adexsimply: What? Where ve u .....? angry
I was away for a while but I've been around of recent. How you? smiley
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by adexsimply(m): 9:18am On Mar 23, 2013
Vanneni: I was away for a while but I've been around of recent. How you? smiley
am ok..just MISSED you kiss kiss kiss..tot u were supposed to be in lag? undecided
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
adexsimply: am ok..just MISSED you kiss kiss kiss..tot u were supposed to be in lag? undecided
I was some weeks back but I'm now in school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lighten Up Your Skin Without BLEACHING! / It's Time Nigerian Health Sector Adopts Euthanasia - Nigerian Lawyer Says / Can intimacy During Men.strual Period Lead To Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.