Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Cafe For Sale - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Cafe For Sale (963 Views)

Cyber Cafe Business For Sale @ 250k / Start A Cyber Cafe Bussiness For as slow As 250k / Guide To Setting Up A Successful Cyber Cafe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cafe For Sale by amtheone(m): 11:17am On Mar 21, 2013
A standard cyber cafe for sale:

Functional System: 8 (With space for increase)

5.5 Kva generator, color printer, black and white printer, air conditioner, router. Beautiful customise tables and chairs, floor is tile with marble, Pvc ceiling, sliding door(glass), burglary proof(door)

Call Fumi on 07026064941 or Ani on 08061352480
Re: Cafe For Sale by thatdude99: 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2013
How much is your cafe?
Re: Cafe For Sale by chiste1: 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2013
amtheone: A standard cyber cafe for sale:

Functional System: 8 (With space for increase)

5.5 Kva generator, color printer, black and white printer, air conditioner, router. Beautiful customise tables and chairs, floor is tile with marble, Pvc ceiling, sliding door(glass), burglary proof(door)

Call Fumi on 07026064941

why sell when you are at a very good location and with functional items as listed?
is the shops rent still running and when is its due date?
Re: Cafe For Sale by amtheone(m): 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
thatdude99: How much is your cafe?

She said N600,000. But I would suggest you call her for further information and negotiation.

chi-ste:

why sell when you are at a very good location and with functional items as listed?
is the shops rent still running and when is its due date?

Its not my own. She only asked me to help look for buyer. As for why she wants to sell, the guy that was managing the cafe for her just left and she cannot manage it herself, that is why she is looking for buyer.

For the rent. It will expire in October this year and it is 4k/month. If u are interested, kindly call her.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

AGO, BLCO, LPG Available @ Affordable Price / I Need A Truck To Carry A 40ft Container From Apapa;anyone Got It? / PMS NEEDED URGENTLY 5KMT AND 10KMT >>PLS VERY URGENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.