Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

72 Signs Of the end time. - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 72 Signs Of the end time. (102477 Views)

20 Signs Of Weak Iman (Faith) in a Muslim / If 72 Virgins Are Giving To Muslim Men In Paradise(????)..whats For The Women? / Myth Of 72 Virgins In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 72 Signs Of the end time. by deols(f): 1:04pm On Mar 22, 2013
Nuzo':

In other words, do not obey a conniving, malicious, decieving, lying and adultrous wife. Or, does it only apply to wives who don't like their mother-inlaws?

Does this also apply to a husband with the above stated behaviours?

Yes, you are right. Op should have included the part mentioning in disobedience to the mother. Of course a man can listen to his wife. But listening to her at d detriment of the goodness that must be shown to his mother is what the hadith is about.

It would be bad for the man to have these behaviours. We have discussed severally on this forum the limit of the headship of the man in d home. It must not be to the extent that she obeys him in disobedience to her Lord.
Re: 72 Signs Of the end time. by toluxa1(m): 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2013
maclatunji:

What was the tallest building in the world during the lifetime of the Prophet (SAW)? What is the height of the tallest building now? Tell us if the difference is not immense.

How tall was the tower of Babel
Re: 72 Signs Of the end time. by PENMIGHT(m): 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2013
deols:

Yes, you are right. Op should have included the part mentioning in disobedience to the mother. Of course a man can listen to his wife. But listening to her at d detriment of the goodness that must be shown to his mother is what the hadith is about.

It would be bad for the man to have these behaviours. We have discussed severally on this forum the limit of the headship of the man in d home. It must not be to the extent that she obeys him in disobedience to her Lord.
May Allaah make u and your likes an exemplary muslimah till the end of hour.

1 Like

Re: 72 Signs Of the end time. by creativemusic: 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 72 Signs Of the end time. by igbeke: 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2013
anytime i'm posting on threads and i see d threat on topics dat relates 2 islam, it raises so many unimaginable tots in my mind....
anyway, bak 2 d topic;
frm my understanding, most of dese so-called signs were copied frm d xtians bible, d rest r nothing but craps.
Re: 72 Signs Of the end time. by PENMIGHT(m): 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2013
toluxa1:

It is as tall as it was. As an architect, u learn about the medieval architecture of civilizations;the romans,the greeks;the byzantine; the persians. Some of those prowess are still unparralled in todays industrialized landscapes. Allaah says(Q 89vs 6-9) " Did u not see how your Lord dealt with 'Ad people? Who built and were lofty pillars. The likes of which were not created in Land? And with Thamud people ,who cut out rocks in the valley with bare hands to make dwellings." Depite all these, history is clear that the likes of todays building were not to be compared(in height) to ages'.

3 Likes

Re: 72 Signs Of the end time. by PENMIGHT(m): 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2013
igbeke: anytime i'm posting on threads and i see d threat on topics dat relates 2 islam, it raises so many unimaginable tots in my mind....
anyway, bak 2 d topic;
frm my understanding, most of dese so-called signs were copied frm d xtians bible, d rest r nothing but craps.
Ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: 72 Signs Of the end time. by 24elders: 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2013
We have been experiencing few.......na wa o
Re: 72 Signs Of the end time. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2013
Shout out to y'all talking about civilization & development as signs of end time, maybe you should not use the internet or even go time travel back into the stone age... Whatever happens to preaching love & moral standards. N:B Just seeing a GOD's creature who is of a different faith as hell bound is also a sin, though you haven't said that, but it is obvious.
Re: 72 Signs Of the end time. by Adufaye(m): 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2013
wat if d world didnt end...?
Re: 72 Signs Of the end time. by seguun(m): 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2013
This is the most striking to me;

The Last Hour will not come before time contracts, a year being like a month, a month like a week, a week like a day, a day like an hour, and an hour like the kindling of a fire.(Tirmidhi)

1 Like

Re: 72 Signs Of the end time. by AbdH: 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2013
Adufaye: wat if d world didnt end...?
The world must surely end. Science has even proven that.
Re: 72 Signs Of the end time. by Btruth: 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2013
I think no 53 is meant for GEJ, right?

1 Like

Re: 72 Signs Of the end time. by Osama10(m): 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2013
2 Timothy 3:1-5.
Re: 72 Signs Of the end time. by Uffakowoicho(m): 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2013
More than 75% of these signs has been happening since 2000years ago. D real sign of endtime is rapture,wen d sacrilegeous one sit at d holy place & rule over d earth
Re: 72 Signs Of the end time. by ManTiger(m): 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2013
1. People will leave prayer.

2. People will usurp Ama’naat (trust).

3. Lying will become an Art.

4. There will be murders on the slightest of disagreements

5. Interest(riba/usury)will become common.

6. There will be very tall buildings

7 People will sell religion for the world.

8. People will treat relatives badly

9 Justice will become a rarity

10 Lies will be considered truth

11. Clothes will be of silk

12. Persecution will become common

13. Divorces will become common

14. Sudden deaths will increase.

15. The usurper of Ama’naat (trust) will be considered honest and honorable.

16. The keeper of Ama’naat (trust) will be called an usurper of things given to him for safekeeping

17. Liars will be thought of as honest

18. Honest people will be thought of as liars

19. False accusations will become the norm.

20. It will be hot in spite of rain.

21. Instead of wishing for children, people will pray that they not have children

22. People from bad backgrounds and with bad upbringing will live a life of luxury (material, not peaceful).

23. Good people, when they try to practice, will be cut off from the world

24. Previously good people will also usurp Ama’naat (trust).

25. Leaders will become persecutors.

26. Ulema(scholars) and Qaris(reciters of thr Qur'an) will commit adultery.

27. People will wear clothes of animal skin.

28. But their hearts will smell and will be dead.

29. And will be bitter.

30. Gold will become common.

31. Demand for silver will increase.

32. Sin will increase.

33. Peace will become rare.

34. Ayaats(verses) from the Quran will be decorated and calligraphy will become.

35. Mosques will be decorated.

36. And will have tall Minars.

37. But hearts will be empty.

38. Alcoholic drinks will be consumed.

39. Punishments ordered by the Shariah will be revoked and will not longer be implemented.

40. Women will order their mother around.

41. People who are with Unclad feet, Unclad bodies and against religion will become kings.

42. Women will trade along with men.

43. Women will imitate men.

44. Men will imitate women.

45. People will swear by things other than Allah and the Quran.

46. Even Muslims will be prepared to give false testimony, without being incited to it.

47. Only people one knows will be greeted with the salaam.

48. The knowledge of the Shariah will be used to earn worldly things.

49. Acts, which earn the Akhirah(hereafter), will be used to earn the world.

50. Assets belonging to the nation will be considered and treated as personal treasures by the rulers.

51. Ama’naat will be considered ones personal asset.

52. Zakaat will be considered as a penalty.

53. The lowest and the worst man in the nation will become its leader.

54. People will not obey their fathers.

55. And will mistreat their mothers.

56. And will not hold back from harming their friends.

57. And will obey their wives.

58. And the voices of the men who commit adultery will be raised in mosques.

59. Women who sing will be treated with great deference.

60. Instruments of music will be kept with great care.

61. Alcohol will be drunk on the highways.

62. People will be proud of their acts of persecution.

63. Justice will be sold in the courts.

64. The number of men in the police force will increase.

65. Instead of music, the Quran will be used to gain pleasure for its tune and style (qirat), not for what it preaches, its meaning or for rewards in the Akhirah.

66. Animal fur will be used.

67. The last of the Ummat will curse those before them (clearly seen today in people who call the Prophet’s companion’s names).

68. Either Allah will send a Red Storm upon you.

69. Or Earthquakes.

70. Or your faces will be changed.

71. Or a rain of rocks from the skies. Asteroids? Meteors.

72. Lies will become a habit of the rulers and the rich.

The Prophet Muhammad Salallaho Alaihi Wa Alehi Wassallam also said:

1. Alcohol will be called Sherbat and will be considered Halal.

2. Interest will be called Trade and will be considered Halal.

3. Brides will be called Gifts and will be considered Halal.

4. Women will be Unclad in spite of wearing dresses.

This Hadith has baffled the Ulema for a very long time until now:

The three kind of Unclad women are:

1. Those who wear see-through dresses.

2. Those who wear tight dresses.

3. Those whose dresses are so short and they expose the body.

Women will have hair, like the hump of a camel. (This hadith too, bad baffled the Ulema for quite a long time till they saw current hairstyles. I believe it came into fashion about 5 years ago.

I strongly disagree.
Re: 72 Signs Of the end time. by AbdH: 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2013
ManTiger: I strongly disagree.
Why?
Re: 72 Signs Of the end time. by deols(f): 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2013
PEN_MIGHT: May Allaah make u and your likes an exemplary muslimah till the end of hour.

Amin o smiley

Thanks.
Re: 72 Signs Of the end time. by maclatunji: 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
toluxa1:

Seeing as you are its great champion, let me know and whilst you are at it, tell me what it was used for, the people who used it and how it was replicated from Lagos to Los Angeles.
Re: 72 Signs Of the end time. by PENMIGHT(m): 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2013
Adufaye: wat if d world didnt end.?
And what will happen to the word 'end'? Huh! Infact, your statement ended with the word 'end'. Or in other words,there will be a full stop to world at the end. Gotten?

1 Like

Re: 72 Signs Of the end time. by Galaxydon1(m): 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2013
another sign. Islam will not become a religion of peace anymore.
Re: 72 Signs Of the end time. by thirty(m): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2013
deols:

Since the ruling on adultery is pretty hefty and you cannot call anyone a adulterer until perfectly sure and with four witnesses seeing the act, it becomes unlikely that one would know of this. It doesn't make it none happening though.

what if the offender confess the sin.

brother, it happen with well know scholar. may Allah forgive us.
Re: 72 Signs Of the end time. by toluxa1(m): 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2013
maclatunji:

Seeing as you are its great champion, let me know and whilst you are at it, tell me what it was used for, the people who used it and how it was replicated from Lagos to Los Angeles.

Re: 72 Signs Of the end time. by deols(f): 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
emmysenior: Shout out to y'all talking about civilization & development as signs of end time, maybe you should not use the internet or even go time travel back into the stone age... Whatever happens to preaching love & moral standards. N:B Just seeing a GOD's creature who is of a different faith as hell bound is also a sin, though you haven't said that, but it is obvious.

That they are signs don't make them bad. You are reading meanings the op didn't present.

1 Like

Re: 72 Signs Of the end time. by skydeexie(m): 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
Here is Jesus Christ Personal Account of the Signs of the End times
(Matthew 24:1-51 KJV) At least He was mentioned in the Quran, Right?

1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understandsmiley

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Re: 72 Signs Of the end time. by deols(f): 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2013
thirty:
what if the offender confess the sin.

brother, it happen with well know scholar. may Allah forgive us.
First, I am not a brother grin

and yh! I know it probably happens. I have heard of such things. But I can not be sure since I wasnt a witness and I've never heard of a four-witnesses account as ordained by the sharee'ah.
Re: 72 Signs Of the end time. by Beaf1: 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2013
May Allah guide us to the right path and protect us from going astray. Amin.
Re: 72 Signs Of the end time. by leonshom(m): 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2013
Where did u get all dis and ow do u think thr end point signs? I guess all dis wuld surely occur in all human societies and they are as old as human society itself. Right from the inception, its bin there, just that it wasnt as much as wat we have now, so far human population increases, immorality and crimes wuld as well be on d increasing side too !
Re: 72 Signs Of the end time. by deols(f): 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2013
@skydeexie, what exactly is your point. I srzly dont gerrit.

In simple English, what are u telling us.
Re: 72 Signs Of the end time. by deols(f): 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
leonshom: Where did u get all dis and ow do u think thr end point signs? I guess all dis wuld surely occur in all human societies and they are as old as human society itself. Right from the inception, its bin there, just that it wasnt as much as wat we have now, so far human population increases, immorality and crimes wuld as well be on d increasing side too !

And when they get to that point-it is d asr period. Read suratul asr ofvthe Qur'an. It says-

*By the evening
*Certainly man is in loss
*except those who believe and do righteous deeds
*and enjoin one another to truth and enjoin one another to endurance.

It is a call to us all to be aware. And not fall into d category of those at loss.
Re: 72 Signs Of the end time. by AbdH: 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2013
deols:
First, I am not a brother grin

and yh! I know it probably happens. I have heard of such things. But I can not be sure since I wasnt a witness and I've never heard of a four-witnesses account as ordained by the sharee'ah.
I believe that a self confession is sufficient where there are no witnesses. But it is hard to do that except your conscience pricks you endlessly.
Re: 72 Signs Of the end time. by Sike(m): 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2013
Aiye n lo s'opin O Baba mimo... F'iso re so'wa O Baba rere...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 / Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.