Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses (9720 Views)

Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking / GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by earthgreeners(m): 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
wazobia_for_u: Abi o l o r i b u r u k u ni e ni? Mi ta sie oo, ma ta simi oo, ti o ba fe je kin se epe fun e

I hate those who sell their future for penny, pennywise-poundsdull, sell only your future but not future of Nigeria

were, asinwin, alayebaje, oloriburuku, eni egbe ni awon won yi

1) Sincere 9gerian
2) Billyonaire
3) tomakint
4) Elueme
5) lastpope
6) Oxford
7) Rosikk
cool ife....eran abi kini oruko re gan

won po, sugbon awon ti mo ranti ni won yi....

Iran dira won ma segbe niii

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by tomakint: 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
earthgreeners:

1) Sincere 9gerian
2) Billyonaire
3) tomakint
4) Elueme
5) lastpope
6) Oxford
7) Rosikk

I appreciate the fact that you recognized some set of people you so much hate, because they share different opinions to your 'own views' however, the reason why you (ACN thugs and Tinubu's apologists) must always curse at Pro-Jonathan's government is what I don't practically understand, we know you guys are angry about to go bananas, that we understand but the reason why you are that ANGRY is what we don't know undecided

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by earthgreeners(m): 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
tomakint:
I appreciate the fact that you recognized some set of people you so much hate, because they share different opinions to your 'own views' however, the reason why you (ACN thugs and Tinubu's apologists) must always curse at Pro-Jonathan's government is what I don't practically understand, we know you guys are angry about to go bananas, that we understand but the reason why you are that ANGRY is what we don't know undecided

May God punish you for supporting a bad government that place the future of my unborn child in jeopardy.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
The 40 digits of the leprous hands are at it again.
Nothing we haven't seen before
Laptops earnestly ask for jona

Jona the jfk, nkrumah, degaulle of nigeria

We've seen it all before, folks.

Nothing new here.
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
With the comments on this thread, now I have confirmed that indeed GEJ have paid voltrons.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by earthgreeners(m): 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
oyb: The 40 digits of the leprous hands are at it again.

Nothing new here.

Reminds me of the Late General..
''Youths earnestly ask for A*A**A''..

I wonder when this country would stop raising Bunch of SCUMBAGS and Products of same sex *******
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by wazobiaforu(m): 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
earthgreeners:

1) Sincere 9gerian
2) Billyonaire
3) tomakint
4) Elueme
5) lastpope
6) Oxford
7) Rosikk

Emi o kin ba won takuro so mo, mo ko ma n rerin ni, nitori oro wan ma n jo ere ori itage lo ju mi
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by wazobiaforu(m): 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
tomakint:

THANK GOD you used WE ...... You will never know the reason because truth is bitter and blind men will always see Darkness but you were not blind, money caused it
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by ifihearam: 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
earthgreeners:

1) Sincere 9gerian
2) Billyonaire
3) tomakint
4) Elueme
5) lastpope
6) Oxford
7) Rosikk

What's your problem young man?
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by solopumpy227: 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2013
ifihearam:

lol
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by rman: 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2013
ifihearam:

You obviously know that list is incomplete with you undecided
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by ifihearam: 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
earthgreeners:

Reminds me of the Late General..
''Youths earnestly ask for A*A**A''..

I wonder when this country would stop raising Bunch of SCUMBAGS and Products of same sex *******

Who is this mumu ni?
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by tomakint: 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
earthgreeners:

May God punish you for supporting a bad government that place the future of my unborn child in jeopardy.
cheesy cheesy cheesy God don't work that way my friend, as for the bolded, you still need to be tutored on why you are the future, the government anywhere in the world have been noted to be bad managers of economy, Jonathan did not put you in any precarious condition, but you did, because you are too lazy to think, think young man, you have a future that must be ignited now-you have just been schooled cool
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by AjanleKoko: 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
oyb: The 40 digits of the leprous hands are at it again.

Nothing new here.

The quality of the defenders and the defendee isn't that far off in girth.
OP reads like it was typed up after knocking back a few kegs of palmy embarassed

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by ifihearam: 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2013
rman:

You obviously know that list is incomplete with you undecided

Since when is it a sin to be a patriot?
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by Parisbee5(m): 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2013
Whaoo, what a shameful post!.. These PDP/GEJ thugs are mentally retarded. 14 years in power, yet nothing to show for it. Can u separate a Snail from its Shell? PDP is a failure, GEJ is a disaster.. PDP is the bigest boko haram network, Azazi confirmed this, Even GEJ himself said so.. Please learn to put record strait.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2013
ifihearam:

Since when is it a sin to be a patriot?
since you became so stewpid you never know your left from right! scumbag!
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by kglamour(m): 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
oxford: HITS:
1. DELIVERY ON OPPOSITIONS CAMPAIGN POINTS:
Am talking here about those national sore points the oppositions like to attack the PDP government on: Benin-ore Road, Lagos-Ibadan Express way, epilectic power situation, Delapidated facilities at our airports, 2nd Niger Bridge, Dreging of the river Niger, improved electoral process. Ok now they have to come up with new ones as all these are at different stages of completion. Never again will Adams use benin Ore road as a compaign gimmicks.

2. REMOVING JUSTICE SALAMI
This was actually an upper cut. The opposition didnt see this coming and when it happen the wolf cry was to high heavens. Salami has been known to have aided ACN to governorship seat s that they have lost at the pool. Also while presiding over Ekiti governorship disputes he was alleged to have exchange calls with ACN chieftains as revealed by his call log. His removal was a thunder bolt sucker punch and you need to see Tinubu’s face when it landed.

3. ALAMIEYESIGHA’S PARDON:
This is a sagacious political move that left the opposition mesmerized: Before now the opposition were relaying on the enemy within ie Rotimi Amaechi to break the fold of strong home base support for GEJ. GEJ has thus far being the only presidential candidates that has had overwhelming electoral victory in his home base averaging over 90% votes in all the ND states in 2011 election. This is what the opposition were hoping to scatter with Amaech support but with the introduction of THE GOVERNOR GENERAL OF THE NIGER DELTA ,the lion liver is now a mere wish for the dogs. As of the dramas that prelude Alams’s arrest and prosecution – The uk police aided escape, the Bayelsa state house of assembling sitting in lagos to impeach a governor ....I will leave all that for another day.

4. IN CHARGE OF HIS OWN PARTY
Ok, so everyone at the begining said GEJ is a weakling and that he is going to be OBJ stooge. Well the guy has proved all the book makers wrong. We all now know that GEJ is a man of his own. While the key figures in the opposition are battling to gain advantage in finding a foot hold in their ‘yet-to-be-registered’ APC, GEJ is in charge of his own party. From the chairman of BOT, to the national party chairman, to all the kingpins in the present day PDP, all are his men. Obj is ranting of course but then GEJ doesnt seems to “give a damn”.

5. VICTORY OVER ELIGIBILITY CONTEST:
GEJ outsmarted his opponent by going to court before them to challenge his own eligibility to contest and the court has ruled. So that piece of distraction has been cleared. So now all the fine argument on social medias on why he cant contest will just remained there.
MISSES:

1. WRONG TIMING FOR FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL IN 2012
2. WRONG CHOICE OF VP IN 2011
3. ALLOWING TANBUWAL TO BECOME SPEAKER
4. ALLOWING ELRUFAI TO COME BACK FROM ASYLUM WHERE HE RAN TO DURING YARADUA TENURE
5. NOT ARRESTING BUHARI FOR ALL HIS INCITEFUL COMMENTS THAT HAS LEAD TO THE KILLINGS OF HUNDREDS OF CHRISTAINS IN THE NORTH.
pls what is your laptop number?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by maclatunji: 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
No need for long stories, just ask yourself: what has the Federal Government delivered to improve my life, family and community relative to the resources available to it? My honest answer is very little.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by PEREP: 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2013
ochukoccna: This 40 lapdogs never die easy, kill one and 2 reappear angry angry
First it was beaf then sincere 9gerian, billyonaire, the lastpope now this new moniker called oxford
Even with a million abati's, 2 million okupe's and the purchase of the Internet, your clueless 'oga at the top' ain't coming back to Aso Rock cool cool
How hard is that for you chaps to fathom? undecided undecided
N:B
@ Seun and other nairaland mods,how did this beer parlour thread make front page? embarassed embarassed
Brown envelop things? sad shocked shocked shocked

You must be Nigeria Yourself
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by thelastPope(m): 4:11pm On Mar 21, 2013
kglamour:
pls what is your laptop number?

common, drop it. It is boring now. Cant you come up with another line? duh!
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
It is obvious that in recent days, the HATERS have been on the receiving end of deadly punches. Their usual abuses and insults, which did not work in 2011, is having no effect whatsoever.

I'm begining to have some sympathy for the pitiable and precarious situation of the HATERS. There's virtually NOTHING for them to hold unto. The initial hype they attempted to build around the APC crumbled before the party began.

Even the usual stipends they usually receive from Tinubu is not commisserate with the deadly punches they receive at all fora. Considering the fact that Tinubu is not considering an upward review of their monthly stipends and their unsatisfactory campaign for Tinubu and company so far, the situation of the HATERS can only get WORSE.

I can only say SORRY to the HATERS, hoping that will help heal some wounds
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by biafransoul: 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
baba dey: About alamesias pardon,pls don't argue with a south-south indigen and I think op is one. A pardon to a public officer who syphoned and misused public funds?!,hmm,that's all. Will not say anything on that again.

For me ,that's the only miss.

About Awolowo's pardon,pls dont argue with a Sw indigene and I think most foo.ls here are one. A pardon to a public officer who commited treason and genocide? hmm, that's all. Will not say anything on that again.
For me, that's the hypocricy.
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by thelastPope(m): 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
Parisbee5: Whaoo, what a shameful post!.. These PDP/GEJ thugs are mentally retarded. 14 years in power, yet nothing to show for it. Can u separate a Snail from its Shell? PDP is a failure, GEJ is a disaster.. PDP is the bigest boko haram network, Azazi confirmed this, Even GEJ himself said so.. Please learn to put record strait.

So why is it ACN and CPC that is asking for amnesty and compensation for them? Isnt it dumb to be asking for amnesty and compensation for your enemy? Buhari and Tinubu must be really dumb then!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by tomakint: 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2013
thelastPope:

Your fathers sold our future long ago with their bigot actions and aligned with the Hausa/Fulani to enslave us. You think we are ready to go down that road again? You think we will really be that dumb to trust your planned future for us? You are definitely the dumb one here. Smell the coffee. Your fathers made Nigeria what it is today, not GEJ. So telling us your fathers will solve it is an insult to our intelligence. You are the aggressor. You are the enemy. You are the usurper. You are the exploiter.

You are not the solution! You are the problem!
Abeg tell the 'certified dolt' something make im eye open once and for all, as I am talking to you now Kwara State (a Yoruba settlement) has more than 1 Emirs (Emir of Ilorin, Emir of Songa) just imagine that shocked
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by taharqa: 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
visalo: Because of hatred, dirty politics and ethnics sentiment will never allow opposition to see what this great goverment of Jonathan is doing. with just only two years in the helms off affair, Almost all the fedral road abandone for years are now undergoing serious construction. The Rail way line are now back on track. Agricultural sector is also receiving great improvement. Most homes are now experiencing 20/23 hours of constant electricity. Haters tell me any regime or any nigeria president that has ever perform this achievement . OBJ eight years is best describe as a wasted years, yet he will open his loud and broad mouth to criticized a performing Jonathan. God help nigeria
Oya, i DARE any one of these NOISEMAKING clowns to contest d @emboldend. Just a single one of you.. I recall telling smone in anoda thread just yterday that d Amount and pace (esp pace) of Constructn/ Reconstructn/ Rehabilitatn/Repairs of Federal Roads in d last yr or so outpaces whateva hv bn done on Federal Roads in dis country in almost 15yrs, and of course, no response. I also told him that NO President hv done/is doing more work in d Railways since Independence at least (that is since 1960) : the resuscitatn and relaying of d about 3000km narrow Rail Guage (one line, Lagos-Kano is now working, whilst d oda line, PH-Maiduguri is Almost complete) and trains converging hundreds of thousands of people and dier goods are now moving afta 10-15yrs of bn DEAD; the completn and expansn of d perennially abandond (since 1991) Ajaokuta-Aladja-Warri Standard guage line; the constructn of d new Abuja-Kaduna Standard Guage, which is almost 60% complete afta less than 3 yrs and expectd to be completd smtime nx yr; the resuscitatn of d constructn of d abandond new Abuja Intercity Standard Guage, which is almost 50% complete and also expectd to be finishd nx yr; d start of d constructn of d new Lagos-Kano Double Standard Guage; and, the conduct of Feasibility Studies for 10 new possible Routes across d length and breath of dis country (a huge break from every oda Admin since 1970s who hv bn promising new Modern Routes across d country without attualing doing d very 1st thing you hv to do- Feasibility Studies on possible proposd Routes). Yet sm IJIOTS wud come and tell me dat 'GEJ is not doing anything'! Mk dat una mouths wey una tk dey talk does LIES bend there. And to tink dat dis is just two areas am focusing on now -Power, Airports, Inland Waterways, Seaports, Agric, etc- nova dey..... Keep HATING. That's d only tin you guys can do after all: Hate and mk lots of Noise. Datz all...

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by taharqa: 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2013
earthgreeners:

1) Sincere 9gerian
2) Billyonaire
3) tomakint
4) Elueme
5) lastpope
6) Oxford
7) Rosikk
cool ife
....eran abi kini oruko re gan

What of me, Bros. Abeg, put me on dis list o... grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by Ojobojo1(m): 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
All paid agents of gej on this forum;Insincere Nigerian,thelastpoop etc,u guys should not forget that youths make up 70% of nigeria's population and many of them are fed up.Beta start learning a handiwork b4 2013 or e go red 4 una

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by Ojobojo1(m): 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
taharqa: What of me, Bros. Abeg, put me on dis list o... grin grin grin
U r irrelevant
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by taharqa: 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2013
azeezhy: With the comments on this thread, now I have confirmed that indeed GEJ have paid voltrons.
GEJ has very many PASSIONATE supporters, who see tru all d 'Oppositn' inducd Smoke and Noise from HATERS, and appreciate what he has done so far inspite of d utterly irresponsible Challenges from sm quarters. We PLENTI, ni. More than 29million people votd for him, rememba? Dat nobi beans. Even sm people like me wey no vote for am don even become im supporters.... The more d HATE, d more d PASSIONATE support. You guys hvn't even seen any tin yet. Datz all....
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by vic620(m): 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2013
earthgreeners:

That is to show you that your propaganda is not working. You have to change tactics. But you know what? Nigerians are now wiser and with the advent of the internet, we can now Google any information we need and not relying on your propaganda. Get a life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Threaten Danjuma, ACF Warns Tompolo, Dokubo / Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b / Peter Afunanya: Professional Side Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.