Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch (23001 Views)

Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick As NFF President / Super Eagles Players Train In Port-Harcourt Ahead Of Match Against Niger (Photos / Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by adexsimply(m): 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2013
Who are Kenyans? I cannot categorically name one animal now, I don't want to call them orangutan and my oga at d top wl say chimpanzee
Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2013
adexsimply: Who are Kenyans? I cannot categorically name one animal now, I don't want to call them orangutan and my oga at d top wl say chimpanzee
Wow! You're a genius! Who knew someone could come up with such a well thought-out, intelligent post. Kudos!

1 Like

Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by oluwatunmishe(m): 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2013
Haaaaaaaaa na my area be dis ooo i'll go n watch train 2moro weda dem fit sign me.
Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 23, 2013
I have had to endure very annoying comments about my country. I wouldn't even start to derail this thread or maKe derogatory statements about my brother-african nations. I have always fancied kenya and their lovely landscape. Beautiful women too.

However much of a patriot I am, I ll be as factual as I can on this topic. Note the following points
1 NFF communicated the match venue to kenya as "calabar" one of the best tourist destinations(Tinapa,Ogudu etc)
2 kenya received this communication and stated that they prefared Lagos. They however didn't make it official.
3 The NFF wrote four times to the kenyan football associations requesting travel arrangements of which the kenyan team didn't reply.
4 kenyan FA reported the NFF to FIFA complaining that the latter refuced to fix the match at Lagos. FIFA replied, the Host country has the right to choose the venue of the match. They went to FIFA without giving NFF an official request.
5 Kenyan FA kept NFF in the dark thus, NFF's chattered flight waited and all calls to Kenyan FA was not returned.
6. The kenyan FA rejected all arrangement to be conveyed to the National stadium for trainings. All the while arranging that shots be taken of the training section at the school pitch to give spine to their case with FIFA

Fellow nairalanders, it will be serious travesty to potray the NFF as inhospitable and frosty. There's just so much any football body can do when faced With a skittish visitor whose predisposition is to paint the NFF in an abysmal light.
Have they achieved their aim? I' ld say no. Seee, I know, and now you do. The NFF had been kept in the dark all along and are been the real casualities.

Humbly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AFCON: Egyptian Arrested For Taking Mostafa Mohamed's Place In Exam / Iheanacho, Simon, Awoniyi Called Up For U23 Cup Of Nations / Zaidu Sanusi Helps Porto Beat Benfica, Clinch Record Portuguese Super Cup Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.