Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,876 members, 7,798,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Medical Instruments - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Medical Instruments (631 Views)

How You Can Make Money Investing In Money Market Instruments / Nigerian Developed Mathematical Instruments To Help WAEC,NECO Etc. / How Speed Reducers Can Increase Productivity Of Machines And Instruments? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical Instruments by abnik: 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
We supply medical and laboratory instruments at cheap rates. Payment at delivery.
Interested buyers can contact us at nikmark55@gmail.com
Re: Medical Instruments by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
How much does ur ultrasound scan machine go for? The compatible ones? I reside in Ph city
Re: Medical Instruments by MrBright2: 8:13am On Mar 22, 2013
Im a freight forwarder i clears medical ,laboratory and other goods both @ seaport and airport.You can import any of your preferred consumables and your equipments from any parts of the world based on your available resources and we promise you prompt customs clearing and delivery...For professional advice for free call....08036434082,,08129126087,,08185346211,,
Re: Medical Instruments by routledge: 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2013
Raymondenyi: How much does ur ultrasound scan machine go for? The compatible ones? I reside in Ph city

I got a GE Voluson i portable 3D/4D ultrasound system... if you are interested.. email eroutledgem@aol.com
Re: Medical Instruments by abnik: 6:43am On Mar 23, 2013
Raymondenyi, could you please give me more detailed specification of the utrasound scan machine. That would enable me know the exact price, because there are different types. And if you would like to get the full list of items we supply, drop your email address
Re: Medical Instruments by doctokwus: 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2013
Send full list and prices to:ikeanokwi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Needed Urgently / What Lessons Do Nigerian Leaders Learn From Dubai? / Product Order On Internet Can It Be Delivered In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.