Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,133 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead (41827 Views)

Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun / Obadare To Be Buried In Gold- Plated Casket. / Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by geminickss: 11:35am On Mar 22, 2013
My father My father.............where art thou, i learnt thou art exited gloriously to meet our king.....................Sleep well in the bossom of the lord till we meet again and never to depart.....TO SAY THE LEAST, I WILL MISS THY UNPREACHED SERMONS, PELUCID SKIN, KINGDOM BOUND PASSIONATE MESSAGES, THY MOST PRECIOUS SAYING ""GLORY BE TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST"". RIP............i pray for CAC once again
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by BOAproperties: 11:43am On Mar 22, 2013
May ur soul rest in perfects peace,I was really touched.dis is great prophet and well respects amongst others.adieu papa.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by tpia5: 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
sunnyprof: OBADARE:

'EYI NI ORO NAA'

'NIPA ORO NAA TI O TI ENU OLUWA JADE'

'GBAAAAGBO'

'FI AIYE RE FUN JESU LONI'

'YEEES' 'BEENI' 'O YES' 'YES!!' 'BEEENI'

Spot on
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by popekncept: 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
RIP>>> EYI NII ORO NA"...
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by crossover(m): 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2013
I thank the Almighty God for giving us 'The Prophet'. I pray that his prophecy through the Holy Spirit concerning my destiny will be fulfilled asap.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by funbamby(m): 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2013
May Baba's Soul rest in eternal peace.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by badesco(m): 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
rest in perfect peace Baba
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by Omoadugbo(m): 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2013
BABA OBADARE finnaly went Resting in HEAVEN.

To me I KNOW we shall See this MAN OF GOD in Heaven.

PROPHET T.O OBADARE.

His predictions also got to the POINT.
Including the UMBRELLA PDP that git toured in ONDO STATE.

Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by Popoolaoladayo(m): 4:16am On Mar 23, 2013
Baba ah RIP.I knew baba as a child who comes to jos christ apostolic church 4 crusade!he prayd for my mum d last tym I saw him in d early 80's!
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by kolamilan(m): 10:07am On Mar 23, 2013
RIP
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by silvak: 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2013
baba sun re o,who is next, get ready it could me or you accept jesus in to your life today for tomorow may be too late.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by onyekapray: 5:27am On Mar 24, 2013
Adieu to my father of faith and apostle of d oldtime religion. We hope to see u in heaven where we meet to part no more. Ur spirit lives on Baba.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by oaroloye(m): 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
Christian Clergymen are esteemed "great" because people with shallow minds measure them against the wrong standard. The correct standard is Jesus.
Someone said that, "No one should criticize BILLY GRAHAM, until they have led 1,000 Jews to Jesus!"
Is THAT what you think he did?
He helped 1,000 Jewish spies infiltrate the Church.
NO Jew has EVER been converted to Christianity.
I include JESUS' DISCIPLES in that statement!
When they saw that they would not be the Greatest Christians of all time (Matt. 18:1-14; 19:13-30), Jesus' Disciples colluded to cripple all other Christians (Luke 12:1-10).
Twenty Centuries of Christians have failed to understand their treachery. Even the Protestants who do not idolize them as gods, shy away from perceiving Jesus' Disciples as they really were, and pretend that they were perfectly faithfiul.
If you do not believe this, answer these simple Question:
1. WHAT IS A MINYAN?
You do not know, and have likely never heard this term in your life.
2. WHAT IS A MEZZUZAH?
Another term most Black Christians live and die without hearing even ONCE.
3. WHAT IS A PHYLACTERY?
No Christian has an excuse for not knowing what THIS is, because Jesus mentioned them.
You Christians do not know what these things are, nor how to use them, because if you did know, you could never be deceived by Clergymen like "Prophet" Obadare any more.
False Christian Leaders Teach EVERYTHING EXCEPT "THE" TRUTH. They set you up to be in conflict with Satan all your life, BUT NEVER WIN THE WAR.
THAT is what makes them EVIL.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
^^^ u hv said nothing dude, the standard is Jesus, yes we all knw but what has this MOG done that makes him evil, What are ur big grammar all about? NOTE - CHRISTIANITY is not Judaism enouf of those ur Hebrew words who cares about Count, doorpost n one things worn by one boy
I pray ur life ll nt be an example of another IDI-OT

U need laying of legs joor
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by tomzman: 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
Finally, Baba goes home. I once attended one of his crusades and I must confess it was powerful. He lived a fulfilled life and I pray his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by onyekapray: 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
That man is my Spiritual father I learnt a lot of things from. God bless you for making an impact in our generation. Adieu Apostle T O Obadare
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by OPNuels: 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
Dawdy: was He not The blind man that performed miracles but couldn't open his eyes?
so his life is not a miracle enough for you? And correct this, he never performed any miracle,he was only a useful vessel.and u need to kno,thr's nothing people do dat he didn't do. If u had met him,u'll kno wat i talk abt.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by OPNuels: 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2013
Xsolutions:
IF WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE...THEN YOU ARE A SPECIAL PERSON O...WITH SPECIAL PURPOSE.
. Baba carried you, you are such a lucky lad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) / Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols / Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.