Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? (27493 Views)

When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] / 22 Persons Dead In Rivers After Drinking Local Gin, Eating Dog Meat / Myths About Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by lepasharon(f): 5:32am On Mar 22, 2013
i drink b4 a night out!
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by gabinogem(m): 5:51am On Mar 22, 2013
The only advice an enlightened mind should advice people on alcohol is to drink moderately... Fools will always exhibit their folly by uttering gibberish.
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by hardetola(m): 6:10am On Mar 22, 2013
inspiration. give me more confindent
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by ffrreeee(f): 6:13am On Mar 22, 2013
When taken moderately, it prevents some disease conditions like diabetes and some heart diseases. Between, there is a great difference between my guy's sexual performance when he has taken alcohol, and when he hasn't taken it(he is more active with alcohol)
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by seniormallam(m): 6:13am On Mar 22, 2013
Taking only Alcohol without pepper soup is not good for the body....................

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 22, 2013
hardetola: inspiration. give me more confindent
I'm sure you were really inspired when you typed the above.. Lmao @ confindent
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by bilms(m): 6:51am On Mar 22, 2013
smiley
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Truckpusher(m): 7:09am On Mar 22, 2013
AB$I:
will u shut up u beach. Guess an errand boy whacked ur conception wen popa's gun couldnt shoot again. Dats y u know it all. I feel like pumping sheet into ur dumb mouth. Piglet
Peeps like you was one reason i supported abortion....now get lost fagg0t

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by BashMe1(m): 7:11am On Mar 22, 2013
odohemma:
U try, na Teetotaller

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by BashMe1(m): 7:14am On Mar 22, 2013
browncool:
You have no idea what drink is capable of doing to your kidney
[size=19pt]
Hmmm, Really? Nope. When and how did it happen to u, enlighten me please?[/size]
embarassed
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by kunletech: 7:21am On Mar 22, 2013
Drinking of alcohol does not add anything positive to the body, it neither reducess body qualities such as:
Brain quality, chemical reaction in the body, perception, personality, body structure etc. My advise for you is to seek for help to stop it if you have already adicted or depend on it, befor it is to late
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by kisibo: 7:28am On Mar 22, 2013
Lilimax: I still wonder the benefits they recieve from drinking alcohol. Little wonder the Holy book says that 'Give strong drink to him that is ready to perish. Alcohol have done more harm than good to people..

sis, i no say u sabi bible wella so try and open ur bible to 1 timothy 5-23 says "stop drinking only water,use a lil wine cos of ur stomach and your frequent illnesses "
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Theloveth(m): 8:13am On Mar 22, 2013
Can't stop laughing at different reasons for drinking alcohol,i sense element of highness.I cant gulp that bitter liquid mehn #datsjustit
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by ChikezieU(m): 8:24am On Mar 22, 2013
Bash Me:
[size=18pt]
If u cannot drink, go hug transformer. afta' all, fingers are not equal.
[/size]
tongue
yea but dont drink to extinsion
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by ChikezieU(m): 8:27am On Mar 22, 2013
no profound judgment on this post only careless talks
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Burger01(m): 8:47am On Mar 22, 2013
pro01:

Bros, different strokes. If na beer tinz, na three bottles I dey take rinse mouth before I start the main drinking.
This cracked me up this morning... grin grin grin.. True talk sa.. I salute you bros.. Three bottles to rinse mouth... Lol.. grin By that three bottles na 'carry' dem go carry comot for 'arena'.. grin
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Burger01(m): 8:58am On Mar 22, 2013
laylow001: My girlfriend told me to go out and get something that makes her look sexy...so I came back drunk.
grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 22, 2013
This is what some people are.

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Burger01(m): 9:05am On Mar 22, 2013
pro01:

Lol. I'm as trim and slim as the average aje-butter aboki (not the almajiri type like you o). Thanks to nature and nuture, I devour umpteen plates of mende-mende and umpteen bottles of beer daily, but still manage to weigh less than 80kg (to my utter dismay!). My hair is not "coiling" (whatever the Bleep that means), it is only greying as it has been since childhood (genetics); and my cheeks are robust - evidence of my rich nutrition and good regimen. What else?

BTW, we are ALL not far from our respective graves. . .only that I suspect you're nearer to yours than I am to mine.
Correct... My guy, if you see me you won't ever believe I drink unlike those silly 'things' who don't drink and yet they grow fat and die of diabetics... sad
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2013
That's what drunkenness does to one.

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 22, 2013
blessed4ever: Jesus turned water into wine, yes. The question is this, which type of wine? strong intoxicating wine or non alcoholic wine (vine-as he drank with His apostles)? Offcourse, that was non alcoholic wine!! I corinthians 5:11 explains that God hates drunkenness. Again read Luke 21:34 (Christ cannot go against His word), Romans 13:13. See again Prov. 20:1. Can you be spiritual under the influence of strong drink. The answer is NO. You will rather be carnal, and a carnal mind is enmity with God----and as many as are carnally mind will die spiritually. Repent today, and Christ will break the yoke of alcoholism in your life.

Thank God u said God hates drunkeness and not drinking. They are very different you know.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 22, 2013
banttieman:

I knew it.
Noticed that from ur posts on the Kenyans diss.
Stop setting P
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Burger01(m): 9:15am On Mar 22, 2013
almajiri101: Lolz. Ajebo no dey drink "33", harp or trophy.

If you wanna drink, you had better drink refined and rich wine not beer or gin designed for hard skin like you
Where did you spring from man? Oh I see, you're an 'Almajiri'.. But why don't you get the fvck to your domain in Borno and get busy with making bombs.. And when has 'Almajiris' started using technology? Abeg, go sit down for that corner or better still join your brother 'Maclatunji' in the 'Religion for Islam' section... Or if you don't mind, get me a bottle of 'Harp' with ice cubes.. In other words, serve me 'Harp on the rocks'....grin
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Burger01(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2013
almajiri101: Abeg Free me man. I get mission to accomplish.

Happy drinking.
Better... Wait, 'Mission to accomplish'..OK. I understand..
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Emmalex771(m): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2013
Liquor ghat a spirited tint it gives yu, buh creating a api moment without liquor is much bera oFf jare
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by emilyone(f): 9:24am On Mar 22, 2013
if you drive dont drink, and if you must drink dont drive....shikena! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Burger01(m): 9:30am On Mar 22, 2013
lekkie073:
what do u gain from spelling liquor wrongly? r u hi?
Na wa for this 'Englis' teacher o.. So, because of missing 'r' someone don spell liquor wrongly... Abeg, go sit down for that corner.... grin
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Burger01(m): 9:41am On Mar 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Bobo elepon blue! Upon all d nonsense u dey down, to finish one session dey hard u. One minute man! Shift>>>>>>>> pack ur groundnut go left Biko! I don't flex wiv d 0inch groups. tongue
grin grin grin.. Idowu abeg, which one be 'elepon blue'? Do you mean that his 'epon' is 'blue' in colour or wetin?.. grin
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Burger01(m): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2013
ItsModella: bullshit...get your chemistry right, there is nothing like non alcoholic wine.

Wine is fermented grape juice. The fermentation is what leads to the production of alcohol. If grape juice doesn't ferment, then it's not wine, it's just ordinary juice.
I dey follow you 'bumper to bumper' for Nairaland...
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by porryred(m): 11:34am On Mar 22, 2013
WETIN SELF??ALCOHOL DEY KILL OR DAMAGE.COKE N FANTA DEY CAUSE JEDIJEDI(PILE).TOO MUCH WATER DEY CAUSE PROTUDING TOMMY grin HABA WETIN MAN GO COM DRINK?ACID?CHEMICALS?ABEG NOTIN LIFE SHAYO JOOOR.ALCOHOL DEY OPEN BRAIN AND MAKE U FEEL SHYLESS.IT TAKES U TO A NEW WORLD.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by Toppiano(m): 11:57am On Mar 22, 2013
timilehin007: Seriously i like to drink but i do it moderately i dnt go as far as to molest myself with it..so what i gain is it gives me inspiration to do anything an it motivates me to do things i wishes to do but doesn't have the courage to do it ordinarily and in most cases if i dnt drink i'd be shy most expecially to ladies

True grammatical inspiration grin grin grin grin grin grin[b][/b]
Re: What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? by mkoabiola: 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
@ op wetin concern u.
Taste n see.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US Farmer Grows Multi-coloured Corn (Pictures) / What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating / Surprising Ways To Enjoy Nigerian Jollof Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.