Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:22 PM

Certifying Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Certifying Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs! (8601 Views)

Need help on how to Legalise Documents At Belgium Embassy / Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport/documents At Uk Airport! / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Certifying Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs! by EHITZ(m): 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
What is the requirement and process of certifying a document at ministry of foreign affairs, Abuja. Has anyone done this before? What is the fee? How long does it take? And so on and so forth, please help!

1 Like

Re: Certifying Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs! by Keziehenry(m): 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2013
I was there 2 times last yr,it only took me about 4hrs to do it cos some1 directed me to one of d workers there that helped me.d 2nd time i went there i met some civil defence members @ d gate dat helped me also.i gave dem 1,500 per document
Re: Certifying Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs! by justwise(m): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
Keziehenry: I was there 2 times last yr,it only took me about 4hrs to do it cos some1 directed me to one of d workers there that helped me.d 2nd time i went there i met some civil defence members @ d gate dat helped me also.i gave dem 1,500 per document

So one can't do it without going through one staff or the other?
Re: Certifying Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs! by Keziehenry(m): 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2013
I dnt actually know but i heard dat it takes days if u go to their office cos u need to book it and i never wanted to spend time cos i travld frm d east.i heard dat d cost is 500 per copy in their office.i can send u d phone number of d 2 officers dat helped if u want.

2 Likes

Re: Certifying Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs! by justwise(m): 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
Keziehenry: I dnt actually know but i heard dat it takes days if u go to their office cos u need to book it and i never wanted to spend time cos i travld frm d east.i heard dat d cost is 500 per copy in their office.i can send u d phone number of d 2 officers dat helped if u want.
The officer phone number is not needed here.

2 Likes

Re: Certifying Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs! by EHITZ(m): 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
Thanks keziehenry for the info, it was quite helpful!
Re: Certifying Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs! by superior1: 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2013
You need no assistance from any staff. Make 2 copies each of your university certificate, transcript, WAEC (attach a WAEC result scratch card). Get to the Federal Ministry of Education, Abuja as early as possible in the morning and get it stamped,from there proceed to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to get it equally stamped. You shouldn't spend more than 4k and 4 hours completing everything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certifying Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs! by tundenene(m): 6:31am On Sep 22, 2013
pls legalising my degree and birth certfication when will i start it from ministry of education or foreign affair
Re: Certifying Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs! by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 22, 2013
Ministry of Education......

tundenene: pls legalising my degree and birth certfication when will i start it from ministry of education or foreign affair
Re: Certifying Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs! by DisGuy: 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2013
ok thank but since my have my original degree certificate i dnt need to go with my statement of resuit since i have d degree certifucate or should i go with both and my birth ceritication

please use the reply button not the report button @ tundenene
Re: Certifying Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs! by SPYRO(m): 12:26am On Jul 10, 2014
thanks for all the eye opening post, I only want to ask now if is still possible to get both ministry of education and foreign affairs process done in 4 days as post by others because it was last year post and here is another year.. thanks for ur response..
Re: Certifying Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs! by adenijiadesoye: 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
Please o nairaland. I want to certify my degree certificate for a Saudi Arabian school. which is the appropriate organisation that does that - Ministry of Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs or Saudi Embassy?
Somebody said a single copy of the certificate will be stamped by both the Ministry of Education and the embassy. Is it correct?
Re: Certifying Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs! by shewar: 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
adenijiadesoye:
Please o nairaland. I want to certify my degree certificate for a Saudi Arabian school. which is the appropriate organisation that does that - Ministry of Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs or Saudi Embassy?
Somebody said a single copy of the certificate will be stamped by both the Ministry of Education and the embassy. Is it correct?
Make three photocopies of ur certificate, submit it at the Ministry of Education with the original copy. After authentication there,ull proceed to Ministry of Foreign Affairs For legalization.
Ull then proceed to the embassy
Re: Certifying Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs! by omusiliyu(m): 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
shewar:

Make three photocopies of ur certificate, submit it at the Ministry of Education with the original copy. After authentication there,ull proceed to Ministry of Foreign Affairs For legalization.
Ull then proceed to the embassy

Thank you for the info bro. Can you please, list the amount to be paid in each ministry for me (MOE and MOFA)...

And also the amount to be paid @ embassy (UAE to be precised)

(1) (Reply)

How Safe Is Port-harcourt Now For Someone Living Abroad Travelling Home? / Are Nigerians Abroad Really Better off Than Their Home Based Counterparts? / ( Hot, Hot Video ) Nigerian Dance Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.