Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Bb Curve 3 Pin No: 26c9a688 Stolen By Azeez Olanrewaju Olaiya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bb Curve 3 Pin No: 26c9a688 Stolen By Azeez Olanrewaju Olaiya (1096 Views)

Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 / Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister / Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bb Curve 3 Pin No: 26c9a688 Stolen By Azeez Olanrewaju Olaiya by Benaig(m): 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
Behold the face of a thief below. He stole my CURVE 3 BB with Pin 26C9A688
I got his name and picture from friends he accepted their invite.

Please circulate to discourage phone theft.

some of his details from facebook are also posted here:

Azeez Olanrewaju Olaiya (Azeez Olanrewaju)
Azeez Olanrewaju Olaiya
Timeline

Friend Request Sent
• Assistance to the secetary at Globestar Nig Ltd, Adeola Odeku, v/i LagosWent to ajumoni secondary schoolLives in Ebute Ikorodu, Lagos, NigeriaFrom Iwo, Nigeria
About

Friends87

ajumoni secondary school
Class of 2006

Current City: Ebute Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria

Hometown: Iwo, Nigeria

Re: Bb Curve 3 Pin No: 26c9a688 Stolen By Azeez Olanrewaju Olaiya by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2013
He could be a receiver of the stolen phone and not the actual thief.....but he is still an accomplice though is that is the case

1 Like

Re: Bb Curve 3 Pin No: 26c9a688 Stolen By Azeez Olanrewaju Olaiya by Benaig(m): 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2013
ilugunboy: He could be a receiver of the stolen phone and not the actual thief.....but he is still an accomplice though is that is the case

He is the thief as he posted his name beside mine on my twitter profile since the twitter was still on, before I blocked the line.

BEWARE OF BUYING USED NAIJA PHONE FROM SOURCES YOU DO NOT TRUST. He may have sold it to another now.

WHOEVER is using PIN 26C9A688, it is stolen. I still have original documents from place of purchase.

(1) (Reply)

The Historical Plight And Precarious Future Of Igbo People In Nigeria - Dr. Kalu / Why Is The North Poor And Educationally Backward? / ''juju'' At Ghana's Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.