Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter (73975 Views)

Mourinho To Axe Two Manchester United Stars Via Firstladynaija.com / Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. / Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella:

Kenyans be like "it's my turn to tweet fight"

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
but the one about how kenyans are the monkeys in temple run? shett, Nigerians are mean grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella: More from twitter

Kenyans are so thin if they had dreadlocks you could use them as mopping sticks

You know why u can never really outrun the monkeys in temple run? ....they are Kenyans

Kenyans don't need a guitar...They have their ribs #SomeoneTellKenya

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by miredia(m): 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella:

Kenyans be like "it's my turn to tweet fight"
now this got me rolling grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
kenyan p square ! grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by ckkris: 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ama28: Oh please Kenyans slow down with the tantrum!
the NFA should make the players comfortable though.We also have our boys that go abroad and I wouldn't be happy if they get treated poorly.

As for the threats, the Nigerian movies you watch is coming from African magic and that's Multichoice South Africa.
You guys should be happy that we are entertaining you with our movies!
As for where our plane will land, its still your poor economy we want to develop by using Kenya Airways.

I studied in Nairobi and I know you guys always always have self esteem issues when your around Nigerians!
Deal with it!

But you for throw in a little Swahili for effect.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
adaobi123: kenyan p square ! grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2013
ckkris:

But you for throw in a little Swahili for effect.

ROTFL grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
OMG!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
pregnant kenyan woman !! grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by miredia(m): 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
safarigirl: Make una go twitter see as Naija people dey roast kenyans, we no dey carry last.

Some tweeted:

#someonetellkenyans Nigerian girls wear make up to enhance their beauty. Kenyan girls wear make-up to attract wild animals.

@publicist101: Kenyans steal everything. Even their capital 'Nairobi' is coined from the words 'Naira' and 'Obi

@daudachanso: Kenyans so dry that their breast produce powder milk

@jjaycole: Who are Kenyans? I cannot categorically name one animal now. I don't want to say hippopotamuses and then my oga at the top will say zebras

@MNleke: if not for UN, Kenyans would be tweeting via post office box

@Ikharonaj: #someonetellkenyans. No matter how far kenyans run, they can't run away from hunger.

Will find more
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by dayokanu(m): 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
I heard Kenyans need a president we can send Mr Ibu there

At least he would be the fattest and smartest

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
HAHA!smh »"@perfectskones: #SomebodyTellKenyans that OBASANJO can win Mr KENYA if he shud ever contest in their country""
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by dominique(f): 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
Instead of ccepting the fact that nff goofed, we're counter-attacking the kenyans. Una eagles go sleep in safari jungle for return leg.

5 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2013

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by kpozite(m): 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
chai imagine Kenyans with their big heads, dry belle, and dry nysh spilling all this.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by kingron: 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
Kenyans be like i am sexy and i no eat

12 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by dominique(f): 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
@Elvice33: #someonetellnigeria Kenya isn’t
the type of country u would like 2 pick a
fight with especially on social media!

Wrong! Nierians are the LAST set of people you want to engage in social media fight. They'll tear you apart and break you to pieces at the same time. Ask the Ghanaians cheesy

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by dayokanu(m): 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
TODAY I ADMIT that Nigerians are BAD wonderful people

na we do bad na we still dey vex dey curse people grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2013
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by sambos994(m): 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2013
Kenyans are finished..... grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by jhydebaba(m): 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2013
@WillisRaburu: #SomeoneTellNigeria Its only a nigerian horror movie that ends with "To God Be The Glory.."
grin grin grin I think say na only nija get bad mouth until these small small boys from animal kingdom prove otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by kbdrim(m): 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
TOP TWEETS cool cool cool
Ghanaians shuld rejoice, Kenyans are now the S.I unit of darkness! Darkness is now measured in Kenyans

someone asking how many cowries a blackberry costs in kenya
Then u guys are Haiti "@CodeKlerk: #SomeoneTellNigeria that they are the india of africa in terms of population and chaos
the civilized Kenyan will pay bus fare only to end up running beside the bus
lol #SomeoneTellKenya RT @BRANDENDORSERng: ATTENTION Nigerians: we risk ALIENS INVASION as troupes of Kenyans are matching to Lagos on foot!
: Go on,waste ur natural resources!! @Sewe450: #SomeoneTellNigeria we can throw stones from Kenya and break that African Cup""
Do u know that owning a cow in kenya would make u a governor of a state/region

Fat JOE visited Kenya and left as joe

Kenyans don't need a guitar...They have their ribs

USA - Hollywood, India - Bollywood, Nigeria - Nollywood, Kenya? Firewood

Unlike Nigeria, Kenya is a Malaria free place tho. All their Mosquitoes starved to Death"

14 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
Chei!! ItsModella don finish Kenya o. grin grin
omo_to_dun: @Longdon007: #SomeoneTellKenyans that Nigerian women wear makeup to enhance their beauty. Kenyans wear makeup to attract wild animals
JESUUUUUUUUU !!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by misterh(m): 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
safarigirl: Make una go twitter see as Naija people dey roast kenyans, we no dey carry last.

Some tweeted:

#someonetellkenyans Nigerian girls wear make up to enhance their beauty. Kenyan girls wear make-up to attract wild animals.

@publicist101: Kenyans steal everything. Even their capital 'Nairobi' is coined from the words 'Naira' and 'Obi

@daudachanso: Kenyans so dry that their breast produce powder milk

@jjaycole: Who are Kenyans? I cannot categorically name one animal now. I don't want to say hippopotamuses and then my oga at the top will say zebras

@MNleke: if not for UN, Kenyans would be tweeting via post office box

@Ikharonaj: #someonetellkenyans. No matter how far kenyans run, they can't run away from hunger.

Will find more
Pls shoot me!
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by dayokanu(m): 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
Kenyan Dbanj

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2013
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2013
190: TODAY I ADMIT that Nigerians are BAD wonderful people

na we do bad na we still dey vex dey curse people grin grin grin grin
I swear grin grin grin grin

Only Nigerians are allowed to talk shït about Nigeria, any other person should be prepared for a fight.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 / World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation / Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.