Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter (73994 Views)

Mourinho To Axe Two Manchester United Stars Via Firstladynaija.com / Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. / Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by An0nimus: 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2013
misterh: Amazing, AlJazeera just tweet abt d twifight!
serious? shocked
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by kgr28(m): 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
WOW...Nigerians WOW. Le tsherane sharp..yohhh.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
Its no longer funny. I am Nigerian. I think we shud direct this irksome jibes at south africa more not kenya. Which country pple will love 2 see their players treated the way those theives at the glass house did 2day? Na wao

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
COOLDUN:

Good as they know Osaze, do you know any player from Kenya? seems Africans forget so quick, how many times had our national teams received such intimidatory treatments from their hosts countries? Did heaven fall? Fly Eagles were mobbed in Somalia , Ethiopia, Egypt right in the presence of the CAF headquarter, did we bring down the heaven?

In Congo 1993 our players were made to play on a sandy pitch at Point Noir after being lodged at the rat and bug infested poor sanitized hotlel before the match, in Cote d'Ivoire our players were threatened with Juju and food poisoning, which made our SE to land there on the match day. In Libreville Gabon, in Sudan 1962 Our Green Eagles player was beaten by the Sudanese soldier for celebrating over the qualification by a thrown coin. Can you tell me a country in Africa where our National teams has not been maltreated? but we have been playing a big brother love/maturity by not retaliating in our country. Only this little incident which no one can tell exactly what happened, they are making noise.

If you have met these East African country people in the western world, or outside the African continent you will be very surprised of their inferiority complex when they see Nigerians, they always resort in engaging Nigerians on a war of character assassination, just to make Nigerians look bad in the eyes of the westerners.Working with them in the same country is always a nightmare, as any slightest mistake will cause you, your job.

Even in their countries, they see Nigerians as people who come to take away all they have, always see you as superior to them, thereby engaging you in unnecessary competition. When we have the return leg, i pray that that the NFF should take appropriate measures to arrange the trip very well and professionally. Do not take their threats for granted. These people are half begins as they are very ready to go to any height to retaliate . How many Kenyans are in Nigeria? but we have up to Local government Population of Nigerians in Kenya.

NFF, and federal government should take note, so that we shall not hear a condolence messages and an empty assurances that You are on top of the Matter, when the damages has been done. If we fail to plan well now, then we planned to fail well then. If there is any reason to tender an apology, please don't hesitate to do that now. But if there is none, then begin your return leg security plans now.

Ibeg eeee - there is nothing they can do!!

our players are more than capable of holding their cash
lodging themselves in the best TREE HOUSES they call HOTELS there
and even carrying their food in a food flask all the way to kenya to avoid food posioning
the only thing im scared of is our players getting shot by poisonous arrows since getting a GUN in that country could make you an instant terrorist
those kenya's are an epitome of DUMB!
they should shut the phuck up!

i heard that prezzo is the best thing outta kenya since 1960
that thing that looks like a ceiling fan repairer at nnewi market

smh

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
adaobi123: Tataafo ‏@HelenPaul_ 27m
No Matter How Far Kenyans Run, They Can Never Run away From Hunger!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

#SomeoneTellNigeria is now trending worldwide - we need to get #SomeoneTellKenyans up there as well...

Gatts open a twitter account to troll for the next 1hr... grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2013
@SeyiLawComedy
Kenyans Don't Experience Long Distance Relationships....They Run To Each Other No Matter How Far the Distance is

This nyggah murdered Kenyans..

R.I.P
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2013
Na Kenyans Nigerian fit trump. Ghana kicked our ass in last war. Their 'Thank God I'm not a Kenyan' song was 'death'.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
shymexx:

#SomeoneTellNigeria is now trending worldwide - we need to get #SomeoneTellKenyans up there as well...

Gatts open a twitter account to troll for the next 1hr... grin
i'll watch out for you grin grin
shymexx: @SeyiLawComedy
Kenyans Don't Experience Long Distance Relationships....They Run To Each Other No Matter How Far the Distance is

R.I.P
I cant deal with this !!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by misterh(m): 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
An0nimus:
serious? shocked
I dey tell you!
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
Jarus: Na Kenyans Nigerian fit trump. Ghana kicked our ass in last war. Their 'Thank God I'm not a Kenyan' song was 'death'.

and how did ghana kick our butts last year!

did you even follow that serie or you just saying that to get the attention diverted to ghana

those people are even more dumb than kenya's who the entire world already know are dumb

5 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by miredia(m): 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
shymexx: @SeyiLawComedy

R.I.P
grin grin grin grin just when i thought it was over
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by damilolaluv(f): 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
And we wonder why we are hated in Africa. So what will happen to our team when they go and play in Kenya undecided This is very mean. Two wrongs dnt make a ryt. I guess i must be really old school then but just remember by insulting their looks, you are indirectly insulting God sad

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Blueeyedboi(m): 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
Raggedy_Ann:

Do you really want to testify to Nigeria`s failed educational system? Do you know what an atlas is?
...So u didnt get the sarcasm in that post??...i dnt wana conclude you are dull but you are leaving me with a slim chance..

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by sunee1: 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
It's not not fair the way Keyans are treated. No excuse about that.....

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
190:

and how did ghana kick our butts last year!

did you even follow that serie or you just saying that to get the attention diverted to ghana

those people are even more dumb than kenya's who the entire world already know are dumb

I swear, Ghanaians that Nigerians tossed around like ball last year...
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
adaobi123:
i'll watch out for you grin grin

I cant deal with this !!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't worry, Naija will always win - they should have asked Ghanaians how they've never won in banter against us...
BURNEY ‏@Hamzaelgadaf
A Ghanian speakin in support of d Kenyans...dts Black on Black crime...

THis is cray! grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2013
damilola_luv: And we wonder why we are hated in Africa. So what will happen to our team when they go and play in Kenya undecided This is very mean. Two wrongs dnt make a ryt. I guess i must be really old school then but just remember by insulting their looks, you are indirectly insulting God sad

what happened to freedom of speech
we ent insulting GOD we just saying the raw undiluted truth as it is undecided
i dont care if our players are made to train at the middle of the wilderness

its kenya for phuck sake- what would they expect
this whole episode clearly shows how bitter those kenyan players were
cos they really looked forward to their coming grin grin

Next time they should get an ECOWAS passport and trek into the country
as long as they ent carrying Bombs, they are welcome to share profits with our shoe makers undecided
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
190:

SHARRAP!!

kenya isnt on the map of africa cos its a dark country and cant be seen with the n-a-k-e-d eyes

except with a setoscope or magnifying glass grin grin grin

Aha, your map must have been made in Aba.
It`s SHUT UP by the way. And even though “scope” suggests sight, a stethoscope is an acoustic device.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
sunee-1:
It's not not fair the way Keyans are treated. No excuse about that.....

fair in what sense
where you ready to host them in your father's house

I bet your plasma tv by now would have been in kenya grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by adewasco2k(m): 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
Al jazeera English @AJEnglish: #Kenya v. #Nigeria: Treatment of football team turns into epic hashtag battle http:///2cf4H1443O #SomeonetellNigeria #SomeonetellKenya

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
Raggedy_Ann:

It`s SHUT UP by the way. And even though “scope” suggests sight, a stethoscope is an acoustic device.

if you cant identify the comic relief from what was been said then i weeep for your soul poor child undecided
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Kaxmytex(m): 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
[size=28pt]Mehn! Nff no lemme knw wetin i go tok...
Can u imagine,make diz useless hunters kum dey follow my country tok anyhw....
Dem wan mud?
Chai....nff 4ck up big tym o
[/size]
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
Raggedy_Ann:

are you kenyan ??
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by ovo4u(m): 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2013
Pls let cut this crap, why insult a country that gives us so much ultimate respect even when you look at those twitt from the kenyans, they all sound matured, if it was poor ghana you people are talking to like this, it will be okay but pls stop insulting kenyans 9ja, I use jesus christ mama take beg una. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by festusfeezy(m): 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
o'boy:
#someonetellkenya,next time we are going to make them train in bornu state Opposite Boko boys Camp

hahahaha, don wory i wil tel dem, nd boko haram will even supervise dem
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
ovo4u: Pls let cut this crap, why insult a country that gives us so much ultimate respect even when you look at those twitt from the kenyans, they all sound matured, if it was poor ghana you people are talking to like this, it will be okay but pls stop insulting kenyans 9ja, I use jesus christ mama take beg una. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

even Jesus christ mama must have been laffing out right there in heaven

we need to put those BLACKENYANESE in place once and for all

I bet zambia,zimbabwe, SA or the likes would learn from it undecided undecided
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
#someonetellKenyans that Millicent (from BBA) can never resemble Omotola or Tonto Dike, that's the power of Nigerian aka REAL food, we're fresh like that...#evidence of good living.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by urshawmoore(m): 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
Kenyan So gone like dem Gunners... T-Shirts for #someonetellnigerians already on sale @ ww.jumia. Dats All
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by adewasco2k(m): 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
But how come \kenyans get to know all our celebs, Tv stations, leaders, towns, slang etc just to mention a few and we i dont even know any of theirs if not now for Kenyattas and i remember Raila Odinga becoz of the earlier Virus by that same name.
[size=15pt]people visit Kenya to see the wildlife datzall[/size]
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by tintingz(m): 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
Hollywood doesnt need the bat man suit to act dark knight part 3 in kenya grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (39) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 / Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA / World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.