Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1262166 members, 1709934 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 October 2014 at 03:27 PM

Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter (45610 Views)

Charlyboy And His Virgins=>pictures<= / Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service / Pictures Of Charlyboy In Bed With His 17 years old Granddaughter (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by chachacorner: 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
Okay now, just when I was thinking that Charlyboy was alone in his eccentric style of dressing, here he is with his daughter.. Lovely huh?

http://chachacorner.com/its-in-the-family-charlyboy-and-his-daughter-photos/

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by acidtalk: 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
Oh no! What has this Charly boy don to his entire family?

First is was sweet and calm lady D that started dressing weird, then his first son now this. I won't be suprised if the next time I see justice Oputa Chukwudelu (his father) he will be on jerry curl and have both ears pierced with diamond studs.

19 Likes

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Dyt(f): 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
Nottin wrong in her dressin

17 Likes

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by acidtalk: 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
Dyt: Nottin wrong in her dressin

Look at her nose.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Dyt(f): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
Am on mobile so can't c clearly
Dat must b a nose ring or so
Wats bad wearin one?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by adaobi123(f): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
he has children ? carbon copy dressing
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by pheyikemi: 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
Charly boy aka Mr Linda and his daughter, how nice.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Yvete(f): 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2013
Wow! #Tomboy
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by kuzzieOtiz: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2013
This man needs mindless flogging. angry

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Temismith: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2013
Seriously, i wud have loved to hear what SIMON AN(D)AL has to say to dis. I Miss dat kid.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
Aliens

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by caesaraba(m): 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
JISOS! WHAT IS THIS?! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by adora4u1: 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
If pikin no resemble him mama, e go resemble him papa!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by funkymedina: 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
why is Charlie Boy/man/grandpa popular? Did he release a hit single in the 80s? what are his songs or is he an acting legened. Is he famous for being famous like kadarshin them? I know why Chirs okotie is popular and stuff but why Charlie?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Popowaa: 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
A crab does not give birth to a bird.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
It's a family thing then...blood never lies.
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Loveangel(m): 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
acidtalk: Oh no! What has this Charly boy don to his entire family?

First is was sweet and calm lady D that started dressing weird, then his first son now this. I won't be suprised if the next time I see justice Oputa Chukwudelu (his father) he will be on jerry curl and have both ears pierced with diamond studs.
RODFLMAO
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by kings33(m): 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2013
Oh father! Oh daughter!

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by ba7man(m): 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2013
I think Charly Boy's shirt and shoes should be the topic of this thread.
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by lorddarshwood(m): 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
acidtalk:

Look at her nose.

So Bleep what?,what's wrong with ring on her nose

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Tpumpz(m): 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
C dauqhter don olda dan father!na wa o
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by yeye4live(m): 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
RUBBISH, No Diffrent 4rm dose girls dat service my jungle boy at motel

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by olempe(m): 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
Pitiably, sardonicaly and lugubriously smh
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by alaladakosta(f): 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
his he standing on something or that something his standing on is a shoe?whatever its #WACK#

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by 50calibre(m): 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
I can see he has implanted his weirdness into his daughter, what's up with the gothic/rock n roll outfits, are they Marilyn Manson fans?
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by TheWriter(m): 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
Never mind I found someone like you...
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by mysticgal(f): 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
but the daughter seems mature than her father who is still a boy.
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Tpumpz(m): 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
C dauqhter olda dan fada.
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by tpapi: 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
lord_darshwood:

ow many rings dey ur sister nose

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by eyenCalabar(m): 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2013
Temismith: Seriously, i wud have loved to hear what SIMON AN(D)AL has to say to dis. I Miss dat kid.

ILLUMATI BLOOD MADNESS SEUN ON SEXXY CHARLY DAUGHTER WITH OBAMA MICROCHIP TO TAKE ON THE EARTH SOUL LIQUOR.

Hope that'll do grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by drogs(m): 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2013
lord_darshwood:

. Ignoramus like you. Do you have ring on your own nose? Its a thing of the mind though but very controversial.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by acidtalk: 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2013
tpapi: ow many rings dey ur sister nose

Na craze dey worry am. You know they are fond of attacking the messanger instead of the message. He just one counter me and I no even know say the chimp dey amongst the 7billion people on earth.

1 Like

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prince Murphy Is Dead (A Nollywood Comedy Actor) / Tonto Dikeh In Secondary School Uniform / Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.