Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter (51160 Views)

Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) / Valentine’s Day: Charlyboy Advises Ladies / Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by cyril83(m): 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2013
alala dakosta: his he standing on something or that something his standing on is a shoe?whatever its #WACK#
write in your native language gurl.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
olempe: Pitiably, sardonicaly and lugubriously smh

For your mind now your mummy don buy you dictionary abi? It's not like what you said even makes sense. Akpors forming professor.grin
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by brosdoncome(m): 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2013
chachacorner: Okay now, just when I was thinking that Charlyboy was alone in his eccentric style of dressing, here he is with his daughter.. Lovely huh?

http://chachacorner.com/its-in-the-family-charlyboy-and-his-daughter-photos/

Diz charlie boy sef...e go just dey wear wrestling belt sef...abi him wan collect heavy weight title for hulk hogan hand? sad see him shoes like igbobi medical hospital sign board...diz guy na real igbo man...him no say dat shoe sow go last am for another 16yrs cheesy
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
na shoe be that tin for him foot?
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Policewoman(f): 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
This old man no fit ever respect him old age.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by uzy4toniayahoo: 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
Male version of lady Gaga. Hope he'll be careful in those woman chair.....sorry shoe, lady G wil brief u more on her wilchair.
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by tundabolt(m): 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2013
Dis is strong demonic opression. Skulls all over. Must dat be d design 4 both of dem.
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Kaynana(m): 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
What is all this
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
brosdoncome:

Diz charlie boy sef...e go just dey wear wrestling belt sef...abi him wan collect heavy weight title foe hulk hogan hand? sad see him shoes like igbobi medical hospital sign board...diz guy na real igbo man...him no say dat shoe sow go last am for another 16yrs cheesy

LmL
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Ivynwa(f): 11:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
Gunu ka O yi na ukwu ife afu(what is he wearing as shoes)?

The king of controversy himself. #Respectthat
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by kayol4life: 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
Skulls!!! Whats with the skulls?
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by ajayioluwatobi(m): 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
charle she want more

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by slimfit1(m): 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
This guy need to sort his family out man just passing by.
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 21, 2013
Next thing now, Derenle go de buy am shoe.... See wetin e wear!!!
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by PatriciaVestly: 11:40pm On Mar 21, 2013
Nice Looking Girl smiley
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by tpia5: 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
Next thing now, Derenle go de buy am shoe...

real clash of the titans.
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by 190: 11:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
acidtalk: Oh no! What has this Charly boy don to his entire family?

First is was sweet and calm lady D that started dressing weird, then his first son now this. I won't be suprised if the next time I see justice Oputa Chukwudelu (his father) he will be on jerry curl and have both ears pierced with diamond studs.

cant you see the AKPOLA SHOES charly's wearing

hahahahahhaah!!
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by 190: 11:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
brosdoncome:

Diz charlie boy sef...e go just dey wear wrestling belt sef...abi him wan collect heavy weight title foe hulk hogan hand? sad see him shoes like igbobi medical hospital sign board...diz guy na real igbo man...him no say dat shoe sow go last am for another 16yrs cheesy

DOA!!! grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Chidoxyl(m): 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
Just read thru all post here tinking dat one good Nairalander will do me a great favour by dropping d chic's fone number. Abeg, na who get her fone number? I go like enter some level of partnership with her, even if e go be temporal. I'm waiting...... & can't wait 4 too long because I fit come across anoda option.
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 22, 2013
So 'Linda' has children, wow.
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:28am On Mar 22, 2013
As if she has dominant male genes...she is a mutant
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by inspirenet: 12:29am On Mar 22, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: As if she has dominant male genes...she is a mutant

undecided
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by OmniSparrow: 12:32am On Mar 22, 2013
tpapi: ow many rings dey ur sister nose
Lool
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by BattymanJ: 1:00am On Mar 22, 2013
will Love to sexxxx charlyboy. fe real. Him look sweet like candy!
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by tobbydavids: 1:04am On Mar 22, 2013
area fada with his own style................im impressed
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 22, 2013
Black (African) goth people? That's something you don't see everyday.
undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by redsun(m): 1:24am On Mar 22, 2013
At least she is not wearing brazillian wig. She looks natural and real.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 22, 2013
redsun: At least she is not wearing brazillian wig. She looks natural and real.

Exactly! I dare say, even prettier than dolled-up girls

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Revolva(m): 1:29am On Mar 22, 2013
See as the girl be like mumu ode..
Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 22, 2013
Cori_corde:

Exactly! I dare say, even prettier than dolled-up girls
She is pretty, actually.

Not a fan of her gothic look but she is pretty.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 22, 2013
Bring up a child in a way...and when she grows old it will never depart from her. This is d application of the scripture. Charley boy has misled his child(ren)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage / Gene Wilder Dies At 83 / Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.