Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,346 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

How Often Do You Call Your Lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Do You Call Your Lover? (15203 Views)

Can You Bathe With Your Lover? / What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by mideeniafe(f): 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
How often are you meant to call someone you're in a serious relationship with or someone you claim to care about?

I was chatting with a few friends earlier today and one of them brought up this topic. One was like twice a day, another said once once a week. I was like, Like Seriously? What a flip! My boyfriend should call me everyday.

Anyway, what's your take on this?

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by mabebe1(f): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
as d spirit leads...4 me we cal ourselves evryday

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by greedie1(f): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
everyday... and der is no rule dat says it has to be once a day.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by Tpave(m): 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
Once in a while.
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by 190: 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2013
am not a Call person,

holding a fone to my ear is a hugh turn off for me undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by greedie1(f): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
190: am not a Call person,

im not a call person either... calls and ple bore me easily. except dis guy grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by Olwe(f): 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
I call him 3 times a day. First one is when I wake him up, 2nd is when I arive a work, to inform him that I arrived safe. 3rd one is during my lunch. So he is left with a duty of calling me the whole afternoon until bed time.

4 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by mideeniafe(f): 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
Tpave: Once in a while.
Like once in 2 weeks?grin Be specific. Please.
190: am not a Call person,

Really? I'm not a call person either but when it comes to someone I have feelings for, I can call him all day.
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
Olwe: I call him 3 times a day. First one is when I wake him up, 2nd is when I arive a work, to inform him that I arrived safe. 3rd one is during my lunch. So he is left with a duty of calling me the whole afternoon until bed time.
U call him to tell u arrived safe? Na God? undecided

@op

Morning, lunch and bed time.
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by cherryurch(f): 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2013
Morning n bedtime,its always me dat do d calling but i undstand,its jst 4 now

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by rofemiguwa(f): 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2013
Call wen necessary,thanks to bbm. We r always pinging.its ecen more interesting,I can take a picture ,record a short video n send to make d gist more interesting wink bottom line.we are always in touch.love you sweet kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by Popowaa: 12:12am On Mar 22, 2013
Atleast one should hear of the bf or gf everyday even if for some few seconds

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by Mynd44: 2:44am On Mar 22, 2013
When uoi miss him/her, call. There should not be restrictions

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 5:22am On Mar 22, 2013
NEVER angry

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by dmcdad: 5:24am On Mar 22, 2013
'mide eniafe:
How often are you meant to call someone you're in a serious relationship with or someone you claim to care about?

I was chatting with a few friends earlier today and one of them brought up this topic. One was like twice a day, another said once once a week. I was like, Like Seriously? What a flip! My boyfriend should call me everyday.

If he should call u everyday, how often would u call him
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by djeezy(m): 6:01am On Mar 22, 2013
Sometimes i don't really call. With the advent of bbm and some chat sites, it has reduced how often we call each save such a discussion require calling her. I just adhor when partners measure the amount of calls initiated by the other.
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 22, 2013
'mide eniafe:

[size=13pt]Meant? If you love someone or at least care about them, calling them to check up on them, see how his or her day is going, or just to hear his or her voice should come automatically.[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by 190: 7:28am On Mar 22, 2013
ibeg to hold fone join ear na work for me undecided
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by 190: 7:28am On Mar 22, 2013
gree-die:

im not a call person either... calls and ple bore me easily. except dis guy grin grin

which guy
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 22, 2013
My baby is still a student, so we talk only in the morning and from evening till bedtime. While she's at school, we usually text ourselves when there's no lecturer in her class.

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by Olwe(f): 8:19am On Mar 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U call him to tell u arrived safe? Na God? :-/

He is nt my god nor god. I m just informing him so that he will know. Things happen na South.
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by greedie1(f): 8:55am On Mar 22, 2013
190:

which guy
u nah
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by Nnekacherry: 9:21am On Mar 22, 2013
It doesn't have a fixed rule..
You can call the person anytime you miss him/her..
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by nbright: 9:37am On Mar 22, 2013
'mide eniafe:

Won't you also call him?.. Will he be the only one to do the calling on a dialy basis?.. You only think of yourself... You are the type that of girl that will flash the living daylight out of her guy's life..

3 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by Mynd44: 9:41am On Mar 22, 2013
nbright: Won't you also call him?.. Will he be the only one to do the calling on a dialy basis?.. You only think of yourself... You are the type that of girl that will flash the living daylight out of her guy's life..
I wonder ooo
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by Abbey2sam(m): 9:51am On Mar 22, 2013
Any time I tink of the person.........
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by mideeniafe(f): 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2013
nbright: Won't you also call him?.. Will he be the only one to do the calling on a dialy basis?.. You only think of yourself... You are the type that of girl that will flash the living daylight out of her guy's life..
Lol grin......I can count the number of times I've flashed him and it's not even up to 5. I only do that when I see his missed call and don't have enough airtime to call or when I'm just too occupied to go get recharge card. I also do more of the calling....

Btw, I'm not self-centred angry angry. He says I'm too nice. sad
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by mideeniafe(f): 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2013
SniperInADiaper: NEVER angry
Why? undecided
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 22, 2013
'mide eniafe:
Why? undecided

Phone calls are frustrating. angry
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 3:06am On Mar 23, 2013
I think call whenever you're moved to do so as long as it doesn't interrupt work/school, etc.
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by Exponental(m): 9:02am On Mar 23, 2013
@ our conveniences. No limit
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by penzino(m): 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2013
Thanx OP for dis thread.... Just wanted to ask about how often u call some1 u care alot for but u havnt actually told her u are interested in her?? I no wan make mistake make e no be say person dey pest her? Thnx guys, ur views are welcome!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof / Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) / I Need Pandoro Seed Here..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.