Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Boko Haram Caught In Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boko Haram Caught In Lagos (593 Views)

Temple Of Oshun, Finally I Have Decided To Help Those Caught In Realilty Of Life / Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russian River (PHOTO) / Caught In The Act (Bleep Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Caught In Lagos by Naijalastborn(m): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
The News is no more News for people Living around, Ijora Causeway to Apapa Road and Oyingbo and So other Township Nearby, A northerner who Explosive and Guns was caught with him, lead the people to get hands on 2 others, whom they were interogatted and they confessed they were the Deadily Terriost called "BOKO HARAM" they said they were planning to Harm the Explosive. This incident happen this morning at Ijora Oloye, Lagos state. Please I passed this message to all People of Nairaland who live here in Lagos to becareful, any Suspicious Activity, alarm should be Raise. We won't die Untimely.

I reamin loyal
Re: Boko Haram Caught In Lagos by aadetoyin(f): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
Are u sure about this info?
I sincerely hope its not true. Nowhere seems to be safe in this country again.
They should please put an end to the blood shed
Re: Boko Haram Caught In Lagos by Naijalastborn(m): 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2013
I feared its not true but my Brother was an Eyewithness, he gave us the whole full Story This night.
Re: Boko Haram Caught In Lagos by 3kay945(m): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Best section On Nairaland / 24 Ways To Be A True Friends / How Do Stories (etc) Make Front Page On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.