Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Please What Job Should He Go For? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please What Job Should He Go For? (629 Views)

Confused!!.... Which Job Should I Go For? / Which Job Should He Apply For After The Loss Of His Factory Work / Starcomms Just Offered Me A Better-Paying Job. Should I? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Job Should He Go For? by stylesco: 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
A friend of mine that has been looking for a job decided to apply in a company(clearing and forwarding) that's related to his field of study as a trainee.
After trying to to secure a job and he hasn't been favoured so far.
The company accepted on the terms that he would only be given transport allowance of 12k.
Another oil and gas company has called him to work for them marketing and selling oil products.
But the starting salary is 40k.
He's very confused because the owner of the other company(clearing and forwarding) has started making plans for him already by giving him an office, a system and about and about making an id for him.
He loves the clearing and forwarding job but there is no pay.
What would you advice him to do.
(Please pardon my errors. I'm typing with a phone)
Re: Please What Job Should He Go For? by stylesco: 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
Please don't stop at veiwing I'd love to hear your opinoins too.
Re: Please What Job Should He Go For? by stylesco: 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
I'm still waiting embarassed
Re: Please What Job Should He Go For? by uboma(m): 1:22am On Mar 22, 2013
Sometimes its not just about the money alone but the experience to be acquired along the line. If he can manage with the tfare allowance, then let him go for the clearing and forwarding job since he has a passion for it.
Just my 2cents
Re: Please What Job Should He Go For? by stylesco: 6:13am On Mar 22, 2013
Thank you so much Uboma. I'll let him know.
Re: Please What Job Should He Go For? by uboma(m): 8:54am On Mar 22, 2013
style$co:
Thank you so much Uboma. I'll let him know.

You are welcome

(1) (Reply)

New Video / Access Bank Interview!! Pls House Can U Enlighten Me On The Process/ / How A Young Man Got Paid For Not Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.