Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Should I Go Ahead And Remarry? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Go Ahead And Remarry? (531 Views)

Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? / Would/can You Still Go Ahead And Marry Your Spouse, If..........? / My Husband Now Locks His Phone, Should I Go Ahead And Lock Mine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go Ahead And Remarry? by Iyandasdiary(m): 11:57pm On Mar 21, 2013
Should I go ahead and remarry?

Dear Readers: Should I go ahead and remarry?

How should I start this story? I met “my husband” about three years ago, after dating for a while; we decided that we should make it official.

Two months before our wedding day he went on a business deal abroad, a week to our traditional wedding, he wasn’t back.

I called severally, he didn’t pick or return my calls, then three days later, I got a call saying that he has been very busy and has been trying to seal the deal and that someone would represent him at the ceremony, I immediately got irritated, and was going to call everything off, but considering all I had put into it I decided to go ahead.

He promised that he would be back the next week, and that we would relocate to The United States. The day came and went, one week after he didn’t show up, after two months he still did not show up, now it’s been three years and has been promising to come back and is still not here.

In the first place can I consider myself married or go ahead and get married to someone else?

So many guys have been coming to meet me, and I’ve been turning them down. What should I do?

SOURCE : www.iyandasdiary.com

(1) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Mother Inlaw Lives With You And Your Family. / 5 Statements To Keep Your Marriage Working Well. / Free Book On How To Stay Healthy And Wealthy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.