Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Real Chance Of Love Star Ahmad "Real" Givens Battling Cancer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Real Chance Of Love Star Ahmad "Real" Givens Battling Cancer (1520 Views)

Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' / Zara Gretti Battling Multiple Sclerosis / Nollwood Actress Casandra Gabriel aka Sisi Carol Dies After Battling Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Chance Of Love Star Ahmad "Real" Givens Battling Cancer by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 22, 2013
Real Chance of Love star Ahmad "Real" Givens is in the fight of his life. The VH1 reality contestant, 33, has been diagnosed with stage-four colon cancer, his rep confirmed to TMZ on Thursday, March 21.

Givens -- who competed on the show I Love New York before he and his brother Kamal "Chance" Givens were offered their own dating game competition -- first got sick in January with what he thought at the time was the flu. When his condition didn't improve, despite multiple hospital visits, doctors thought something might be wrong with his liver. Last week, they diagnosed him with stage-four colon cancer.

A stage-four diagnosis generally means the disease has spread to other parts of the body. Doctors are weighing Givens' treatment options now; his rep tells TMZ they expect a decision soon. In the meantime, the Stallionaires rapper is being cared for at Cedars-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles.

Fellow VH1 reality star Ray J tweeted about the news on March 19. "Just talked to 'Chance,'" the musician announced. "He told me to tell the world to pray for his bro 'Real.' He has stage 4 colon cancer! Pls send out a prayer for him!"

I Love New York star Tiffany "New York" Pollard, meanwhile, wrote: "I just found out. I jus spoke 2him 3weeks ago. My prayers go out to him and his family. He has a relationship with God, he's gonna b ok."

SOURCE
Re: Real Chance Of Love Star Ahmad "Real" Givens Battling Cancer by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 22, 2013
[size=13pt]Yankee news. No vex.

I read this one and my jaw dropped. Life can be cruel sometimes. 33 years old, battling stage-four colon cancer. That is difficult. cry

Hope he recovers.[/size]
Re: Real Chance Of Love Star Ahmad "Real" Givens Battling Cancer by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 22, 2013
^^
It's really sad. I too hope that he recovers from cancer.
Re: Real Chance Of Love Star Ahmad "Real" Givens Battling Cancer by killuminati(m): 7:42am On Mar 22, 2013
Get well soon niggah Ahmad.
Re: Real Chance Of Love Star Ahmad "Real" Givens Battling Cancer by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:46am On Mar 22, 2013
Wish him quick recovery
Re: Real Chance Of Love Star Ahmad "Real" Givens Battling Cancer by Osyxcel(m): 9:45am On Mar 22, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Yankee news. No vex.

I read this one and my jaw dropped. Life can be cruel sometimes. 33 years old, battling stage-four colon cancer. That is difficult. cry

Hope he recovers.[/size]

Very surprising.... hope he gets well soon.

(1) (Reply)

I Can Never Fall In Love With MI Because He Is ... – Starlet Singer, Lami Philip / 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations / See Photos Of Tiwa Savage, Mafikizolo & Sarkodie Perfoming On Stage At Betawards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.