Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Please Review Questechie.com! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Review Questechie.com! (963 Views)

Please Review This New Startup feature : site for creating forms / Please Review Www.enairablog.com / Please.... Review this site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Review Questechie.com! by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 22, 2013
Hi,

Actually, I started my blog around December 2008, but the wrong way. Two years was devoted into learning alone. So, I would say I went pro 2010. Please, i will like you to take a close look at www.questechie.com and tell me what you like and dislike about the blog.

God bless you as you take your time to help me with this.

Cheers!
Re: Please Review Questechie.com! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2013
Are you new to blogging and got some questions? Feel free to drop it as well. I would try to answer your inquiry as simple as possible.
Re: Please Review Questechie.com! by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 25, 2013
And I also want to know what is your take in the WordPress vs Blogger debate!

Thank you.
Re: Please Review Questechie.com! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2013
d_johnny: And I also want to know what is your take in the WordPress vs Blogger debate!

Thank you.

No doubt, WordPress is a phenomenon, but given incessant hosting issues, cost and security concerns many newbies find Blogger.com better. While, the freedom associated with WordPress is perhaps fleeting, as even host providers have got rules & policies covering the sort of content allowed on their shared hosting plans, which is more affordable for many bloggers than VPN. As for me, Blogger.com has got all I need, for now!

1 Like

Re: Please Review Questechie.com! by johndik(m): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
hmmm...
Re: Please Review Questechie.com! by Nobody: 4:38am On Aug 23, 2018
johndik:
hmmm...
And who just dug up this old post again

(1) (Reply)

Designing An Autobiographical Webpage / How To Get Unlimited Free Traffic From Facebook / Pls I Need Guide On How To Create Shipping In Woocommerce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.