Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,282 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Nuella Njubigbo Talks Relationship With T-chidi Chikere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nuella Njubigbo Talks Relationship With T-chidi Chikere (2587 Views)

Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her / Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) / Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nuella Njubigbo Talks Relationship With T-chidi Chikere by chachacorner: 8:55am On Mar 22, 2013
http://chachacorner.com/nollywood-nuella-njubigbo-talks-relationship-with-t-chidi-chikere/

With the numerous relationship rumours swirling round Nollywood celebrity actress Nuella Njubigbo, here is what she says about T-Chidi Chikere; Do you believe her?

“I was surprised seeing a lot of false write-ups on me, putting my name in what I knew nothing about. Tchidi is just my senior colleague I respect and work with. He is my friend”.

Responding to some of the recent allegations, Nuella’s PR company, Prestige Media stated, ‘If you notice, the fastest growing actress in Nollywood at the moment is Nuella Njubigbo. So we are not surprised that some people have made it their hobbies to manufacture lies about our client’.

The ‘Beautiful Colour’ actress continues to deny the relationship with the governor who many say has romanced quite a few Nollywood actresses. Nuella, who made it into the movie industry in 2007 in Royal Destiny, says she has decided to rather focus on her career and currently working on her first produced movie titled Jujuwood.

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Talks Relationship With T-chidi Chikere by dorleey(f): 10:48am On Mar 22, 2013
As long as one is on the spotlight,there must always be rumor bt in a rumor there must be an element or correlated element of truth in it. Yet to see y she is called 'beautiful color' though.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Talks Relationship With T-chidi Chikere by victorazy(m): 12:43am On Oct 11, 2013
Ok

(1) (Reply)

The Picture Of The Photojournalist That Was Assaulted By Omawunmi / Yoruba Actresses Looking Hot Shows Off Bikini Bods / 50 Cent Disowns Son Through Text Message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.