Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

How Hairy Would You Like Your Partner To Be And What Draws The Line For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Hairy Would You Like Your Partner To Be And What Draws The Line For You? (1639 Views)

Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day / When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends / Ladies, How Do You Like Your Men? Muscular, Lanky, Short, Tall: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Hairy Would You Like Your Partner To Be And What Draws The Line For You? by Ajebota(f): 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2008
This is for guys and ladies. Honestly speaking does the hairiness of your partner bother you especially in their nether regions? Is natural and free the way to go? Would you rather they were neat and trimmed, totally devoid of hair or do you have a thing for the brazillian?
Re: How Hairy Would You Like Your Partner To Be And What Draws The Line For You? by Fredrika(f): 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2008
Guys should shave it all! Girls should shave most of it, but leave little so that they won't look like little girls.
Re: How Hairy Would You Like Your Partner To Be And What Draws The Line For You? by SweetT1: 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2008
@Poster

If you talking about the spot that i think you are thinking then i want a freaking Thick forest. grin
Re: How Hairy Would You Like Your Partner To Be And What Draws The Line For You? by PERVERT9: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2008
i want her to be as hairy as a chimpazee but the down below must not be hairy so as to allow easy licking and penetration
Fredrika:

Guys should shave it all! Girls should shave most of it, but leave little so that they won't look like little girls.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, closes my eyes to imagine how yours look like
Re: How Hairy Would You Like Your Partner To Be And What Draws The Line For You? by Ajebota(f): 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2008
@Poster

If you talking about the spot that i think you are thinking then i want a freaking Thick forest. Grin

shocked @ Sweet T, lol, on yourself or on your partner?
Re: How Hairy Would You Like Your Partner To Be And What Draws The Line For You? by Ajebota(f): 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2008
@ PERVET9 hairy where if not down below? Underarms? eeewwwww undecided
Re: How Hairy Would You Like Your Partner To Be And What Draws The Line For You? by PERVERT9: 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2008
Ajebota:

@ PERVET9 hairy where if not down below? Underarms? eeewwwww undecided
@ajebota ajepako i prefer it to be in between the furo
Re: How Hairy Would You Like Your Partner To Be And What Draws The Line For You? by SweetT1: 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2008
@Ajebota

On my partner of course. i like to work my way through the woods. grin grin
Re: How Hairy Would You Like Your Partner To Be And What Draws The Line For You? by PERVERT9: 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2008
Sweet T:

@Ajebota

On my partner of course. i like to work my way through the woods. grin grin
which wood your woman na log of wood
Re: How Hairy Would You Like Your Partner To Be And What Draws The Line For You? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2008
Mr Johnson and its surroundings are always naked. i hate to feel or find weed there not to talk of forest.
WOMEN? u must be hairless at all times. i dont care how busy u've been or how broke u r. if u cant afford some hair removal cream or shaving stick then use suya knife
Re: How Hairy Would You Like Your Partner To Be And What Draws The Line For You? by Ajebota(f): 11:27pm On Mar 29, 2008
happy wood working o Sweet T May u reap the fruit of your labours wink

As for pervert, u r NOT serious, ajepako indeed cheesy i am a posh princess

@ Omo Ibo lmao suya knife, I haven't been that desperate (yet). Also I think shaving ur bits can lead to nasty bumps and the stubble growth that itches for dayz, The itch is not worth it o, I know wink, I believe waxing is the way to go ALL the time, depilatory cream is my plan B for when i is broke.Waxing in jand can bleed one's pocket dry and waxing in Naij, well I need someone 2 point me in the direction of a GOOD salon, DIY and waxing combined = extra pain cry
Re: How Hairy Would You Like Your Partner To Be And What Draws The Line For You? by tRoOE(f): 11:35pm On Mar 29, 2008
Lmfao you mean hairy balls and ass crack ewwwwwwwwwww that is disgusting
Re: How Hairy Would You Like Your Partner To Be And What Draws The Line For You? by samyyoung1(m): 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2008
love girls hairy, u know, sometin like interlocking DADA. @ thier V junction.

guys, lets keep low, so as our full lenght can be admire from afar tongue tongue tongue tongue

i love these post

8___MMOOOOOOOO8888MOOO8888OOOOO888888888888OOOOOOOOMm8_____4 _______8MOOOOOOO8888MOOOOO888OOOOOOO88OOO8888888OOOOOOOOMm____2 ______88MMOOOOO8888MOOOOOOO88OOOOOOOO8OOOOO888888OOOMOOOOOM _____8888MOOOOO888MMOOOOOOOO8OOOOOOOOOOOMOOOO8888OOOOMOOOOM ____88888MOOOOO88OMOOOOOOOOOO8OOOOOOOOOOOMOOO8888OOOOOOMOOM ___88_888MMOOO888OMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMO8888OOOOOOOOOMO ___8_88888MOOO88OOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMO88OOOOOOOOOOOOM _____88888MOOO88OOMOOOOOOOOOO*88*OOOOOOOOOOMO88OOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ____888888MOOO88OOMOOOOOOOOO88@@88OOOOOOOOOMOO88OOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ____888888MMOO88OOMMOOOOOOOO88@@88OOOOOOOOOMOOO8OOOOOOOOOOOOOO*8 ____88888__MOOO8OOMMOOOOOOOOO*88*OOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO88@@ ____8888___MMOOOOOOMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO88@ _____888____MOOOOOOOMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*8 _____888____MMOOOOOOOMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMOOOMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ______88_____MOOOOOOOOMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMOOOOOMMOOOOOOOOOOOOMM ______88____MMOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOMMMOOOOOOOOMMM ________88____MMOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM _________88___8MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM __________8___88MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOMOOOOOOOOMM ______________888MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMOOOOOOMMOOOOOOMM _____________88888MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMOOOOOOOmMOOOOOMM _____________888888MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMOOOOOOOOOMMMOOOM ____________88888888MMOOOOOOOOOOOMMMOOOOOOOOOOOMMOOOM ___________88_8888888MOOOOOOOOOMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOM ___________8__888888_MOOOOOOOMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOMO ______________888888_MOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOMM _____________888888__MOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOM _____________888888__MOOOOOMOOOOOOOOO@OOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOM _____________88888___MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@@OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOM ____________88888___MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@@@OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOM ___________88888___MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@@OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOM __________88888___MOOOOOmOOOOOOOOOO@OOOOOOOOOOMmOOOOOOOMOOOM __________8888___MOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMOOOOOOOMOOOM _________8888___MOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMOOOOOOOOMOOOM ________888____MOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMOOOOOOOOOMOOOOM ______8888____MMOOOOMmOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMOOOOOOOOOmOOmOOOM ____888______MOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOmmOOOM __8888_______MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOmMOOMMOOOMO _____________MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOmMOOMMOOOMm ____________MMOOOOOOmOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOMMOOOMM ___________MOOOOOOOOOOOO8888888888MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMOOMM ___________MOOOOOOOOOOOOO88888888MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOMM ___________MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO888888MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOMM ___________MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO88888MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOMM ___________MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO88MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM ___________MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM ___________MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM ____________MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM ____________MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM _____________MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM _____________MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM ______________MOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM ______________MMOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM _______________MOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM _______________MMOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM ________________MOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM ________________MMOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM _________________MMOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM _________________MMOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM __________________MMOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM __________________MMOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM ___________________MMOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM ___________________MMOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM ___________________MMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM ____________________MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM _____________________MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM ____________________MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM ____________________MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM ____________________MMOOOOMOOOOOOOOOMMMO ____________________mMMOOOOMMOOOOOOOMMMM _____________________MMMOOOOOOOOOOOMMMOM _____________________mMMOOOMOOOOOOOMOMOM ______________________MMOOMMMMOOOOOOOMOM ______________________MMOOMMMOOOOOOOOMOM ______________________mMMOOMMOOOOOOOOMOM _______________________MMOOMMOOOOOOOOOMOM _______________________MMOOMMOOOOOOOOOOMOm _______________________MMOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOMM _______________________MMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMO _______________________MMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMO _______________________MMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM _______________________MMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM _______________________MMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMm ________________________MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM ________________________MMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM ________________________MMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM ________________________MMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM ________________________MMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM _________________________MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM _________________________MMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM _________________________MMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM
Re: How Hairy Would You Like Your Partner To Be And What Draws The Line For You? by TheSly: 11:44pm On Mar 29, 2008
Ermmmmmmmmmmm!
No comment yet! cool
Re: How Hairy Would You Like Your Partner To Be And What Draws The Line For You? by SamMilla1(m): 12:23am On Mar 30, 2008
Ajebota:

This is for guys and ladies. Honestly speaking does the hairiness of your partner bother you especially in their nether regions? Is natural and free the way to go? Would you rather they were neat and trimmed, totally devoid of hair or do you have a thing for the brazillian?

This is for guys and ladies,, who else is out there minus guys and ladies, you did not tell us what you like, so we are not telling you anything. . you people will hang around british embassy for years and forget about hair and non hair.As soon as you land in heathrow air field, you throw away all ethical behaviour in the airport and pretend to be a modern guy, dont ask us this kind nonsense here agin, wait until HIS_GRACE catch you here.
Re: How Hairy Would You Like Your Partner To Be And What Draws The Line For You? by Ajebota(f): 3:10am On Mar 30, 2008
lol @ Sam Milla I dont see what is ethical or unethical or nonsensical about hair o! pls explain,

To answer your question i am a fan of Brazilian waxing. It makes being hygienic much easier especially on a hot summer's day! As far as i am concerned I only want hair on my head eyebrows and landing strip. On a partner, I appreciate guys that dont carry bushy armpits about, they tend to give off funky odours sad As far as Nether regions are concerned, neat and trimmed is the way to go. So Sam Milla are you now willing to give your opinion?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make A Girl Fall? / ‘my Husband Runs Away When Rent Is Due’ / Is This Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.