Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Who will draw the 1st blood as Interconn Rate Drops - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who will draw the 1st blood as Interconn Rate Drops (748 Views)

What To Do When Your Phone Drops Inside Water / Photo:the Nokia 9000 Communicator, The 1st Cellphone With Internet Capabilities. / Ojiji: The 1st Indigenous Smartphone In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who will draw the 1st blood as Interconn Rate Drops by chineduace(m): 9:46am On Mar 22, 2013
With Interconnectivity rates dropping from N8.20 to between N6.4 and N4.9 the price war will start again. We may see calls as low as 5k/sec onnet and 10k/sec offnet or flat rate. Lets see what happens. Whats your prediction guys.....
www.businessnews.com.ng/2013/03/22/ncc-releases-new-interconnect-rates/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=ncc-releases-new-interconnect-rates
Re: Who will draw the 1st blood as Interconn Rate Drops by Capnd143(m): 10:18am On Mar 22, 2013
I say let the war begin . . . When two elephants fight the ground suffers, bt when two telecom firms fight the customers jollitificate!

1 Like

Re: Who will draw the 1st blood as Interconn Rate Drops by luluosas(m): 4:04am On Mar 23, 2013
smiley Certainly not Glo. I think MTN will fire the first short but, will be forced to bring it even lower when other telecoms operators will respond.
At the end, we the subscribers will be smiling cheesy while the operators will be opening their teeth grin in wonders. Let the game begin jor.
Re: Who will draw the 1st blood as Interconn Rate Drops by chineduace(m): 7:30am On Mar 23, 2013
I'm grinning from ear to ear, i see Airtel firing the first attack, Etisalat the second... MTN will observe and see the trend before responding. Glo....smh... I dont know whats wrong with our own glo, alws last to be ingenious and they use to be first to attack... In the long run..... We enjoy... However i thing Data services should be reviewed.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Please Refund April Blackberry Subscription For Nigerians / 2GO Users:drop Ur Username Or Number Here / Have Airtel Scammed Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.