Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Why Is There NOT A Good Quality Of Life In Nigeria? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Is There NOT A Good Quality Of Life In Nigeria? (612 Views)

Life In A Muslim House / A Resurgence Of Life . . . .the Yoruba Footprint In History And Art. / Omugwo: An Igbo Aspect Of Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There NOT A Good Quality Of Life In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 22, 2013
answer me please.
Re: Why Is There NOT A Good Quality Of Life In Nigeria? by RedLight1: 10:30am On Mar 22, 2013
well i have good quality ... best life .and am in nigeria

dunno about u sha
Re: Why Is There NOT A Good Quality Of Life In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 22, 2013
you are very decieved my friend
good quaLITY OF LIFE with no electricity
Re: Why Is There NOT A Good Quality Of Life In Nigeria? by Abagworo(m): 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2013
IgboUK: you are very decieved my friend
good quaLITY OF LIFE with no electricity

If you have the money, then your life in Naija is sweet. Its all about the Benjamins.
Re: Why Is There NOT A Good Quality Of Life In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
but thats not right
Re: Why Is There NOT A Good Quality Of Life In Nigeria? by dasparrow: 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2013
IgboUK: answer me please.

Come oh, how old are you? What's up with all these why, why, why question threads you keep creating in this culture section? Don't you have parents you can ask these questions or are you an orphan? If you frequented the politics section, you would have stayed abreast with what is happening in Nigeria. Even a 5 year old child knows why the quality of life in Nigeria is crappy how much more you who I assume is an adult. Please kindly desist from opening unnecessary threads. Thanks.
Re: Why Is There NOT A Good Quality Of Life In Nigeria? by princedanalyst: 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2013
It depends on what aspect u talking about,..if your rich or in d middle class, u would love Nigeria, bur if u broke or in d minorities, is hell 4 you,...so its other part of the world,..even d uk pple are always complaining about hw expensive things are, most pple can't even afford a home, so its other part of d world,..not just Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Girls As Young As Newborns Being Used To Cure Aids / Two Robbery Suspects Beaten To Death By Angry Mob In Ilorin (PHOTOS) / MAKING NIGERIA PROUD Abroad!canadian Goodwill Envoy,now Ambassador For Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.