Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

El - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / El (1492 Views)

9 Vacant Positions - El-bethel Clinical & Diagnostic Service Limited / El-Rufai Posted Job Vacancies On His Facebook Page / SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El by topsy23: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2013
Re: El by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 22, 2013
1. Google the company. Search for website, email, HR contacts, etc
2. Visit . Post same there and inquire after this company. More experienced people on that website
3. Call the number given and ask them questions: what's the position? How did they get your CV? etc.
4. Visit the address before the test, if you can
5. No harm in going for the written interview. Just be cautious. Never enter a building that doesn't look like an office. Approach people and ask them what's up. You should expect to meet fellow applicants there.

Above all, never ever pay anyone any money for a job. Established companies don't require this.
Re: El by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 22, 2013
Click this. It's about O'NEAL. Appears to be a fake company. Do you research well bro. Use google.
Re: El by rezzy: 11:45am On Mar 22, 2013
Its fake. When you get there, you would be asked to pay for consultation or stuffs like that.
Re: El by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2013
Under normal circumstances, should a normal interview invitation, states "congrats" in the test? Does it mean dat he/she has been employed?...why do you have to congratulate a job applicant dat has been invited for interview?...anyway shan my post is only for those dat understand o
Re: El by Benissues(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
@OP.....re u new in d house?......dere is no 2nd tot on dose peep!.....dey re rogues,fraudster,thieves n bla bla........dnt venture leave ur house 4 d interview.....wen d time comes God wil bring ur dream job!.......i tink......dis suffice it!....peace out!
Re: El by toniapat(f): 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2013
I got an Invitation too but I deleted the msg immediately knowing they are number 1 fake people. Pls don't waste ur time and money.
Re: El by Ecstatic2013(f): 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2013
I got the same msg this morning too and was wandering how to go about it till i saw this.
Thanks house.
Re: El by topsy23: 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2013
Thank u all for your advice. Really appreciate
Re: El by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2013
Oneal is not fake...they have a big office in abuja and my neighbour works dere...however, its a marketting stuff and is target based. She has a target of 6.5 mill and she has gotten just 99k.... If u can do it, good for u!
Re: El by mlqs: 5:57am On Mar 25, 2013
Don't tell us what we know joo,they are big scam,they sent to me too last night and even made mistake ctelling me I should come for the test/inteview on Friday 25/03/13.They are rogues.
Re: El by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 25, 2013
O'neal is not scam!! At least I know someone who works dere... Just that its like GNLD, you suffer and sell plenty things like bust enhancer, a$$ enhancer and supplements and meet targets and make small or no money... I'm serious..but I don't care if u believe me..
Re: El by Jaybliss2011(m): 10:37am On Mar 25, 2013
@ mlqs, I got the same text as urs making the same mistake. Stating 25th as friday.

(1) (Reply)

Invitation From Workforce, Who Else Got It / Helpful Guide: What I Learn't About Applying For Jobs The WRONG Way / Home Tutors Wanted Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.