Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Should I Send Her Credit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Send Her Credit? (4512 Views)

She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently / A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? / She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Send Her Credit? by cixluv(f): 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2008
i wonder why if i pick up my phone to call any lady, after much talk, she will ask me to send her credit. this is the 7th lady now. i view such ladies as gold diggers. first of all, i do the calling. well, i need ur advice cos i tend to delete such people from my phone immediately they make such a request (it's that bad).

what do i do. i mean why do they always ask for credit? this thing pisses me off so much.

abeg i need ur candid advice. sad
Re: Should I Send Her Credit? by chinda3: 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2008
they asked u for credit u no happy angry u just dey fret anyhow,wat if they ask u for car or house,wetin u go do i sure say u go commit suicide cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Send Her Credit? by cixluv(f): 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2008
@chinda

abeg wetin u wan make i do?
how many people i go send credit? embarassed
Re: Should I Send Her Credit? by chinda3: 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2008
@POSTER

CREDIT BETTER PASS SHOPPING FOR COLLECTIBLES,CREDIT BETTER PASS ANY HONDA CAR,U SUPPOSE HAPPY SAY D BABES NO DEY DEMAND FOR TOO MUCH,SOME GO DEMAND REACH HOUSE.SO COUNT URSELF LUCKY MAN
grin cheesy
Re: Should I Send Her Credit? by dreeldee: 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2008
send them credit but make sure you get something in returnBleep because they're gold diggers
Re: Should I Send Her Credit? by SweetT1: 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2008
@Cixluv

If she's appreciates it send it to her. But if she acts like a butt, cut the cord !!! grin
Re: Should I Send Her Credit? by Tattooboy: 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2008
@ chinda
u're the second Maradona on Earth. cheesy
Re: Should I Send Her Credit? by chinda3: 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2008
@ chinda
u're the second Maradona on Earth.

@tatooboy

wetin i do now cheesy grin
Re: Should I Send Her Credit? by PurestBoy(m): 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2008
cixluv:

i wonder why if i pick up my phone to call any lady, after much talk, she will ask me to send her credit. this is the 7th lady now. i view such ladies as gold diggers. first of all, i do the calling. well, i need your advice because i tend to delete such people from my phone immediately they make such a request (it's that bad).

what do i do. i mean why do they always ask for credit? this thing pisses me off so much.

abeg i need your candid advice. sad

You've got what you want. Womanizer!!
Re: Should I Send Her Credit? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2008
now i aint saying she a goldigger, but she aint messing with no broke ***** lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Send Her Credit? by cixluv(f): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2008
PurestBoy:

You've got what you want. Womanizer!!

atleast i'm not a homosexual!!!!!!!!! smiley
Re: Should I Send Her Credit? by omega25red(m): 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2008
you need to stop calling those sex hotline then maybe you wouldn't have to pay to talk grin grin

Seriously though gold diggers are only good for steady F@#$%g
Re: Should I Send Her Credit? by oziomatv(m): 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2008
If you buy a car you won't fuel it? it's the same as mentaining a woman, but Bros make sure that you pass this level of filling recharged card,
Let them ask you of car and flat.

that means cemetory will receive one tenant that day.
Re: Should I Send Her Credit? by frank316(m): 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2008
ibkaye:

now i aint saying she a goldigger, but she aint messing with no broke ***** lipsrsealed

now, when i hear such talk i get so irritated.

what justification do you have to call someone a broke whatever?
it is just like giving a begger twenty naira and he says " oh what a broke guy you are"

please ladies, especially those who need rich guys around them, recognise yourselves as beggers and start acting like one.

@poster,
you just have to be careful at the kind of girls you toast, these creatures are ready ruin you, destroy you, infact they devils working tools.

there are decent gils out there that will really not do that at least not after the first three call, i really thought all girls were like this until i recently came accross some angels. these ones are not gold diggers.

if you have to send rechard card, know the type of girls they are and then decide weather to play the fool, play it their way or back out immediately.
Re: Should I Send Her Credit? by alextayo(m): 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2008
@ Frank 3.16 ,
Nice talk bros, i gbadun your choice of words, thumps up .

@ Chinda
Its so unfortunate that some Girls who ought to ack like role models are the one laying bad examples. I wonder what to will be teaching young girls with bright future who are looking up to go as their Big sister. Child Services take note.

@ibkaye
Kettle calling Pot black. She she aint no broke herself, why beg for credit. Why dont you girls just admit that you are poverty stricken and we men are ready to help you condition on trade by barter basis instead of di yeye yanga you are posing all over nairaland.

In Conclusion, i thing girls should realise that the fact dat we are dating does not mean i should turn myself to a Santa Claus. I lost two Babes over this send me credit as if i am their father.
Re: Should I Send Her Credit? by chinda3: 6:31pm On Apr 05, 2008
@ Frank 3.16 ,
Nice talk bros, i gbadun your choice of words, thumps up .

@ Chinda
Its so unfortunate that some Girls who ought to ack like role models are the one laying bad examples. I wonder what to will be teaching young girls with bright future who are looking up to go as their Big sister. Child Services take note.

@ibkaye
Kettle calling Pot black. She she aint no broke herself, why beg for credit. Why don't you girls just admit that you are poverty stricken and we men are ready to help you condition on trade by barter basis instead of di yeye yanga you are posing all over nairaland.

In Conclusion, i thing girls should realise that the fact that we are dating does not mean i should turn myself to a Santa Claus. I lost two Babes over this send me credit as if i am their father.

are u through, , next please
Re: Should I Send Her Credit? by alextayo(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2008
@ Chinda 3

Truth is better but get used to it.
Re: Should I Send Her Credit? by chinda3: 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2008
@ Chinda 3

and if i may ask wat exactly is the truth
Re: Should I Send Her Credit? by Tattooboy: 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2008
chinda3
Insert Quote
@ Chinda 3

and if i may ask what exactly is the truth

he will answer u later, but it kinda of ,
Re: Should I Send Her Credit? by chinda3: 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2008
he will answer u later, but it kind of of ,

well im waiting for his reply
Re: Should I Send Her Credit? by alextayo(m): 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2008
U dont need to pretend and act like a saint. You knew ur guilt.
Re: Should I Send Her Credit? by chinda3: 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2008
You don't need to pretend and act like a saint. You knew your guilt.

im i?hmmmmmmmmmmmmm,well im not guilty of watsoever u think,sending credit to a woman is d cheapest thing a man can ever do for a woman,and hence should not be considered as a big deal,neither should it be seen as a very expensive gift.or counted as a great favour been done for a woman cool

so take note of dat
Re: Should I Send Her Credit? by bigfather(m): 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2008
Send her the credit and she will just flash you just to say THANK YOU ! grin
Re: Should I Send Her Credit? by richo(m): 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2008
imagine, i gave this chick N3,000 and we agreed i was gonna pick her to the club by 10pm.wen i reach her hall, shes tellin me she wants credit but i refused.
after spendin 2hours together in the club she leaves me and is actin lyk a LovePeddler with another guy.i tried bailing her but she kept being mad so i found a new girl.
the funny part is i left her in the club, it was till 5am she realized and started flashing me.
this happend yesterday/today, i guess she's still there cus avnt seen her in school grin
Re: Should I Send Her Credit? by bobbyxxx1(m): 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2008
Wonder when Nigerian girls will start buying things for their guys. Take heart. Keep your money and end all relationships with girls who demand for financial gratification from you. Except of course you are banging them.
Re: Should I Send Her Credit? by izeek(m): 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2008
if u get the bar to share around, fine give and dont complain.
afterall when the "reward" starts coming in, we no go hear.
Re: Should I Send Her Credit? by ashe2(f): 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2008
cixluv u for name urself cheapluv since u like it cheap u wan do but u no wan service wel if you cant afford it masturbate or buy toys i dont tink dose demand
Re: Should I Send Her Credit? by adeboo(f): 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2008
I know that in ma hay days, i used to ask credit from people that i wasnt really serious with - just to get rid of them and because i got away with it.
Re: Should I Send Her Credit? by SweetT1: 12:09am On Apr 08, 2008
@cixluv

These ladies keeps asking for phone cards because they already sized you up. And they like what they see "Bobo nice"!! If i were you whenever she asks for a phone card ask for a home cooked meal ! and make sure she comes to your house to prepare the meal. grin grin
Re: Should I Send Her Credit? by Easybaby(f): 8:55am On Apr 08, 2008
@poster,

Don't send her credit card, but Debit card undecided grin cheesy
Re: Should I Send Her Credit? by Steroid101(m): 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2008
Guys, una dey fu ck up oh, Poster, don't send her any credit instead, if you like her send her another thing in place of that. You see, when you do exactly what a girl ask you to do,you automatically become a wimp, a wuss bag I meant, she will not take you too serious. Remember my dating blog www.datingkeys..com/ on how to act when a girl ask you for favours. Then if she gives you bulshit because you did nt give her credit, she is a bitch. Look for another girl. By the time they will be getting to their 30s, they will realise what they missed
Re: Should I Send Her Credit? by cixluv(f): 7:24am On Apr 09, 2008
ashe2:

cixluv u for name yourself cheapluv since u like it cheap u wan do but u no wan service wel if you can't afford it masturbate or buy toys i don't think dose demand

what does ashe2 mean? do i say ashi no. 2 or ashawo no. 2 grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do We Really Have Wowo (ugly) Guys / Sex Addict / Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland/romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.