Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? (1343 Views)

10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends / 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex / How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? by Morgan1092(m): 11:25am On Mar 22, 2013
Having read on a FP thread on 'Having Rivals In A Relationship' i came up to knw how far we can go 2 save our relationship.
People do so many tins 2 protect dia affairs, tins whc include:
1. Fighting,
2. Abusing d 2nd pesin on phone,
3. Involving security agents, etc. On ur own view, how far can u go 2 save ur relationship?
Re: Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? by Odunharry(m): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2013
physical cmbat NO..
Re: Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 22, 2013
1. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. I doubt I can even fight to save my own lyf, let alone anoda person. No mind my username, I no reach dt point!
2. I can't abuse d oda person. I think my partner should know how to responsibly deal with whoever the person is!
3. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Say wetin happen
All I can do is to politely tell d person to back off as he's already taken. Dt's if I see that the partner himself is a serious one. Cos, der're sum of dem dt wld even be giving the lady green lights and would now be complaining dt dey're disturbing dem. If he's dt type, I would just politely and gently pull out on both of them. But, if it's the lady dt is at fault, I might go as far as telling her to back off. If dt doesn't work, i'll just tell my guy to be careful.

In conclusion, i no lyk wahala at all at all at all! My peace of mind is as important to me as anything!
Re: Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2013
Physical Combat ,you mean witchcraft? shocked NO I am not that desperate .
Re: Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? by BlackPen15: 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2013
To have the privilege of watching two girls fight over me, while I eat pop corn and drink coke will be a beautiful sight.

#daydreaming
Re: Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? by Morgan1092(m): 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2013
Black Pen15: To have the privilege of watching two girls fight over me, while I eat pop corn and drink coke will be a beautiful sight.

#daydreaming
Am hapi u undstand its day dreaming. kudos!
Re: Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? by Acidosis(m): 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2013
Lmao! grin
Re: Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? by Nnekacherry: 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2013
Fight ko combat ni
I no get that kind strength
Let him handle it himself
Re: Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
Fighting? Yes! If na me own d property and u wan follow me drag ownership, u dey craze?

Cursing, hell yeah!!! If u use am do summer and me wan use am quench winter and u no wan release merchandise, ur entire lineage go hia am.

Security agent ke? As in babalawo runz? Ha! Mbanu! Blokos no scarce like dat na! Which level? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? by biolabee(m): 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
Black Pen15: To have the privilege of watching two girls fight over me, while I eat pop corn and drink coke will be a beautiful sight.

#daydreaming

i feel u brah
Re: Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? by KnegroDamus: 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2013
[size=15pt]Only with a sword[/size]
Re: Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? by Popowaa: 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
Never,what if i die in the process?He will even find a woman at my funeral after shedding some few tears.
Re: Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? by xynerise: 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
Na poor men dey fight for woman.
Re: Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? by sweettease(f): 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2013
Idowuogbo: Fighting? Yes! If na me own d property and u wan follow me drag ownership, u dey craze?

Cursing, hell yeah!!! If u use am do summer and me wan use am quench winter and u no wan release merchandise, ur entire lineage go hia am.

Security agent ke? As in babalawo runz? Ha! Mbanu! Blokos no scarce like dat na! Which level? undecided undecided
ROFLMAO cheesy

As for me..... Worst case scenerio, i visit my boo, find another gal there and she starts showing herself, even if am right and she slaps me, i won't say anythng, I'll just leave cos if people come around dem no go wan knw who dey right or wrong, just dat 2girls were fightn over one dude... I'll just keep my cool and leave, no lele
Re: Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? by Popowaa: 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2013
That's the right thing to do.IF u fight the guy will think he the ish thing and start bluffing u cos he thinks u re desperate.
sweet-tease:

ROFLMAO cheesy

As for me..... Worst case scenerio, i visit my boo, find another gal there and she starts showing herself, even if am right and she slaps me, i won't say anythng, I'll just leave cos if people come around dem no go wan knw who dey right or wrong, just dat 2girls were fightn for one dude... I'll just keep my cool and leave, no lele
Re: Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? by sweettease(f): 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
Popowaa: That's the right thing to do.IF u fight the guy will think he the ish thing and start bluffing u cos he thinks u re desperate.

Dats true but at dat moment, I'll even care less bout wat he feels or not... My dignity first
Re: Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? by Hourglass4real: 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2013
Physical combat ko, mortal combat ni! Over a guy/lady who isn't evn my wify/ hubby? I will politely ask if they needd a room and workout wtout a backward glance.
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
Hourglass4real: Physical combat ko, mortal combat ni! Over a guy/lady who isn't evn my wify/ hubby? I will politely ask if they needd a room and workout wtout a backward glance.
Good riddance to bad rubbish
U BI ni? undecided
Re: Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? by wonda26(m): 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
Fight guy over babe? shocked for wetin na? angry Babe wey fit decide follow the guy. Except i don marry the babe sha.
Emm...but at a time, na all diz kind matter make some guyz join confra for uni then o...lol...#weaklings....
Re: Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
if i have to physically fight to be in a r/ship then OBVIOUSLY i am in the wrong r/ship!!!!
nobody, and i repeat NOBODY should fight to stay in a r/ship because if your girl wants to be with you then she will simply make sure that she chooses YOU (without you having to physically fight for it)........... if she wants/expects you to fight then i suggest you go find yourself a proper lady to date, and not some riff raff!

where is Mrs C when you need her? i remember we once had a discussion about this BS, where she and MsDarkskin expected their men to "save/defend their honor" at ANY cost, bwaaaah!
Re: Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? by Caseless: 12:51am On Mar 23, 2013
The question shld be does any relationship worth my 'blows' and 'kicks'? If u see a dying relationship, let it go.
Simple!
Re: Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? by ITbomb(m): 1:15am On Mar 23, 2013
Yea if you give me a console or a PS3 , I will fight for her.
If I am beaten , I will just restart the game

1 Like

Re: Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? by Hourglass4real: 2:11am On Mar 23, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U BI ni? undecided
Lol. Do I sound lik one?
Re: Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? by tellwsdom: 2:45am On Mar 23, 2013
Idowuogbo: Fighting? Yes! If na me own d property and u wan follow me drag ownership, u dey craze?

Your shakara too much....U fit even stand me for bedmatic battle?
Re: Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? by djeezy(m): 6:31am On Mar 23, 2013
Psychological warfare will do.
Re: Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? by Fussbot: 11:03am On Mar 23, 2013
Wel me don fit cus of a gal b4 o!...bt d guy wey I fit beat me henn!infront of d gal o...d nxt day na in d gal kal me sae in no dey do again..say watin hapen?she sae "I 2 dey fit"..she sae shey na lik dat I go dey beat her if we eventually marry??omo I wan die dat day o...bt she sef no dey walk alone since dat day sha..cus if I see her 1 on 1..
Re: Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? by dBard: 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2013
D only time I can go physical f her is t preserve her honour. Anything else is not worth it.. sad angry
Re: Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2013
Only fools will physically fight over a man or a woman. For fighting over me sef they are both dismissed!

1 Like

Re: Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? by simdam500(m): 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2013
Physical or no physical. I dont even fight @all. It like whenever u slap ma left cheek, i'll even turn the right to u...
Re: Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? by Kosigift(f): 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2013
I can't
Re: Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? by Morgan1092(m): 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2013
All dis gals shouting d can't! D can't!! Let me ask u ppl, wht wil u do wen a fellow lady slap ur man in d open wen u re wit him ova a slight issue?
Re: Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2013
Morgan1092: Am hapi u undstand its day dreaming. kudos!
It is not day dreaming if u are rich.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Fined For Inflight Sex / Why do some girls always nag during their period? / 10 Qualities Women Look For In A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.