Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Where Can I Learn How To Install Oracle 11g On Linux online tutorial. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Where Can I Learn How To Install Oracle 11g On Linux online tutorial. (984 Views)

Help On How To Install Pes 2015. / Configure Starcomms Usb Modem On Linux / Please How Do I Install And Use Aircrack On Linux (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Learn How To Install Oracle 11g On Linux online tutorial. by afeezs: 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
Please am a newbie and I can install 10g on windows but I want to learn how to install oracle 11g on a linux OS. Any reference or any link would be appreciated.
I have searched for every tutorials online and I cant possibly get it to work after following the tutorials.
I have A CentOS linux then I also have downloaded the oracle11g database software for linux.
Re: Where Can I Learn How To Install Oracle 11g On Linux online tutorial. by azzezs: 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2013
Good day.

I understand your pain...Installing oracle 11g can be really tedious. The wahala too much especially if you are new to Linux OS. well, I would recommend a website i recently used and it explained how to start from using and installing,configuring VMware, then installing your Oracle Enterprise Linux OS on the Vmware, then installing your oracle 11g.
Note: that centOS and Oracle Enterprise Linux are almost same OS with different name, they use same kernel parameters so when installing your 11g on centOS is the same process when installing on Oracle Enterprise Linux.

To download Oracle Enterprise linux, go to Oracle dot com, register, then go to the download section then download OEL.
Oracle also has its own Vmware which is called virtual box, you can also download it if you don't have Vmware.

Now the website to learn how to install oracle 11g on Linux is bondwebsolutions dot com
Re: Where Can I Learn How To Install Oracle 11g On Linux online tutorial. by afeezs: 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2013
Thank you sir...but I am there now...I have clicked on Learn Oracle link, Its very easy and much explainatory with images. when am successful would replay. thanks bro.
Re: Where Can I Learn How To Install Oracle 11g On Linux online tutorial. by bonduu01: 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2013
Any Questions you have, you can share it here,ok?
Re: Where Can I Learn How To Install Oracle 11g On Linux online tutorial. by Maleeq(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2013
hmmmm....azzez.s & afeez.s, same dude asking and answering himself?
Re: Where Can I Learn How To Install Oracle 11g On Linux online tutorial. by afeezs: 9:42am On Mar 25, 2013
How do you mean man?
Re: Where Can I Learn How To Install Oracle 11g On Linux online tutorial. by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:15am On Mar 25, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Can I Learn How To Install Oracle 11g On Linux online tutorial. by henryskywalker2003(m): 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2013
Maleeq: hmmmm....azzez.s & afeez.s, same dude asking and answering himself?

Thot I was the only one that noticed how similar the names were and the time intervals between the questions and answers. Plus the fact that both accounts were registered the same day. Hmmm.... Wonder what the person stands to achieve, maybe it's just a mild case of MPS (Multiple Personality Syndrome) lol.
Re: Where Can I Learn How To Install Oracle 11g On Linux online tutorial. by henryskywalker2003(m): 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
Now I get it. He is advertising his website. Bondwebsolution. Learned a new skill 2day.
Re: Where Can I Learn How To Install Oracle 11g On Linux online tutorial. by Maleeq(m): 6:39am On Mar 27, 2013
henryskywalker2003: Now I get it. He is advertising his website. Bondwebsolution. Learned a new skill 2day.
Yeah... That's the point of it all.
Re: Where Can I Learn How To Install Oracle 11g On Linux online tutorial. by AlisonBenson(m): 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2013
Parallel Branch is an online education portal offering courses like oracle 11g sql(fundamentals,advance,bundled) and many more, that are self-paced, flexible, industry focused and modestly priced. Our courses are designed for anyone who has a desire to learn, develop and grow. Whether it’s the fresh graduates, who wish to add an extra skill to their profile, or students currently in college and aspire to give their career a new direction, or working professionals who are looking out for new avenues to develop their skills, Parallel Branch caters to all.

Get 90% off with any course at ParallelBranch.

Hurry Up!! Limited Period offer..

Coupon Code: PARALLEL90

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Data From Your Damaged Hard Disk / Help! Help!! Help!!! / Laptop For Sell Hp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.