Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,516 members, 7,770,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:10 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (475097 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ekiyor3: 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
arantess: guy na wa ooo, U̶̲̥̅̊ get BSc Economics and d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ask for BSc Economics U̶̲̥̅̊ still d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ask and U̶̲̥̅̊ don't expect insult?
broda no be like dat na, just wanted to be sure, Abel na u baa?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by arantess: 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2013
ek winkiyor3:

broda no be like dat na, just wanted to be sure, Abel na u baa?
one luv broda, ℓ̊ no be abel or cain sha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Visocrate(m): 10:25am On Mar 25, 2013
WHEN IS TRAINING COMMENCING AND HOW MANY MONTHS
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by arantess: 10:54am On Mar 25, 2013
Visocrate: WHEN IS TRAINING COMMENCING AND HOW MANY MONTHS
grin easy bro, there will be a shortlist first before training just follow this thread or their website...dats all
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2013
Has anyone gotten the form? Cldnt get it yet.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ekiyor3: 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
please someone should help me with a reliable EcoBank branch in Lagos that i can get the Pin from, becos i have been to several branches all to no avail. please help a brother. Army is "first come, first serve". preferable Mile2 to Badagry. thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
ekiyor3: please someone should help me with a reliable EcoBank branch in Lagos that i can get the Pin from, becos i have been to several branches all to no avail. please help a brother. Army is "first come, first serve". preferable Mile2 to Badagry. thanks.
Same here please. I can't find it too here Jalingo. I need someone to help me get mine too. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
I was @ Ecobank headquarters Abuja 2day & they said that Army has not given them go ahead order & I was also advice 2 come back on wednesday.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ekiyor3: 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
TAE-KWON-DO:
I was @ Ecobank headquarters Abuja 2day & they said that Army has not given them go ahead order & I was also advice 2 come back on wednesday.
yes, i just heard from someone that they have postponed it to 27th of march 2013, which is this week Wednesday.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2013
TAE-KWON-DO:
That's good. Is it that they have it already and want to wait till wednesday? Please if they will on wednesday, please would you help me to get mine too?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Yinkagbo(m): 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
We shall get thr......i have a brother that studied agronomy and he enterd army tru dssc...i dont think dis course of a tin do work out like that.....i studied agric economics and i called him yesterday to ask for under where to apply, he said i sud apply under economics.....
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2013
almajiri101: your answer is here https://www.nairaland.com/591846/what-difference-btw-dssc-ssc

@op your source pls coz the information i have here with me is different from yours, i heard application will commence on 12th of april.
i think u mean 27th march
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
Yinkagbo: We shall get thr......i have a brother that studied agronomy and he enterd army tru dssc...i dont think dis course of a tin do work out like that.....i studied agric economics and i called him yesterday to ask for under where to apply, he said i sud apply under economics.....
it does apply, check the listed corps on their website
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
I studied pharmacology and therapeutics. I called an officer who is also serving and he asked me to apply under pharmacy.
Please pals I want to know if I can apply with my statement of result and Nysc discharge certificate. Thanks.
Yinkagbo: We shall get thr......i have a brother that studied agronomy and he enterd army tru dssc...i dont think dis course of a tin do work out like that.....i studied agric economics and i called him yesterday to ask for under where to apply, he said i sud apply under economics.....
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Yinkagbo(m): 7:28am On Mar 26, 2013
emmanuel4fire: I studied pharmacology and therapeutics. I called an officer who is also serving and he asked me to apply under pharmacy.
Please pals I want to know if I can apply with my statement of result and Nysc discharge certificate. Thanks.

yea,u can apply with it
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Innocent314: 9:06am On Mar 26, 2013
Note NL : u can get d nigerian army form @ UNITY BANK & also UNION BANK
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Rexmarysweet(m): 9:42am On Mar 26, 2013
Just bear this in mind as you apply.
1- will you be among the 15 shortlisted candidates from your state?
2- Have you check your blood sugar level?
3- Do you have a Flat or hole foot? Can u run the kilometers requ
ired in Eighteen Minuites.
4-Have you check your First School level Certificate to determine if your University graduated year will justify the Age u stated.
5-Do u really believe that out of the 15 that made it to be shortlisted and reported to camp that the final stage being the Oral interview by the Bot belly army officers will shortlist u when u guys will be remaining 5 or 6 each state before facing the panel.
6- if so then purchase the form and goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Yinkagbo(m): 10:12am On Mar 26, 2013
Innocent314: Note NL : u can get d nigerian army form @ UNITY BANK & also UNION BANK
this is absolutely true.....by gf working at union bank ph branch confirmed it
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by OurYansh: 11:28am On Mar 26, 2013
Rexmarysweet: Just bear this in mind as you apply.
4-Have you check your First School level Certificate to determine if your University graduated year will justify the Age u stated.
5-Do u really believe that out of the 15 that made it to be shortlisted and reported to camp that the final stage being the Oral interview by the Bot belly army officers will shortlist u when u guys will be remaining 5 or 6 each state before facing the panel.

Can a short-sighted Nigga apply??

angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by malc619(m): 11:32am On Mar 26, 2013
Our Yansh:

Can a short-sighted Nigga apply??

angry angry

Blind folks aren't allowed to join the army..

Dazz all!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2013
Yinkagbo:

yea,u can apply with it
thanks man. Are you also applying for dssc. If yes then lets have a close chat.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Yinkagbo(m): 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
thanks man. Are you also applying for dssc. If yes then lets have a close chat.
yeah,i will apply by God grace,though not easy but God is my pillar andd what will be will be.........
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by flow1759: 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2013

is that all? I don't think so.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 3:06am On Mar 27, 2013
Pls house, do they use to check Primary sch Certificate for DSSC and SSC?
Any reply wt proof or experience will be appreciated. Tks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 3:20am On Mar 27, 2013
pls bros, do they use to check Primary school certificate for DSSC and SSC?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 3:29am On Mar 27, 2013
Pls do we have anybody that knw retirement age for dssc and ssc?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 5:24am On Mar 27, 2013
Gideon360: Pls do we have anybody that knw retirement age for dssc and ssc?
its just 10 years that you will serve except you convert to regular commission.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 5:27am On Mar 27, 2013
Yinkagbo:
yeah,i will apply by God grace,though not easy but God is my pillar andd what will be will be.........
which state are you from so we can pally together. I am from Delta state but base in Lagos state.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 5:59am On Mar 27, 2013
Gideon360: Pls house, do they use to check Primary sch Certificate for DSSC and SSC?
Any reply wt proof or experience will be appreciated. Tks
yea. Thats even the most important of all that they will check. Abi u don misplace ur own.:-D grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 27, 2013
Innocent314: Note NL : u can get d nigerian army form @ UNITY BANK & also UNION BANK
have u gotten urs?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 27, 2013
pls has anybody gotten the PIN CODE and frm whc bank?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.