Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:25 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (475091 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by namandy: 6:50am On Dec 24, 2013
Sorry bro they don't post final list on website its always on the newspapers
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
Why is it dat dia is no ' reserve'. Does dat mean Army don't usually provide for it?

Also, do anyone have any idea weda another list will be released to accomodate 4 d large number of invited candidates for d interview?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
Enugu ssc chest number. Abeg I need to know. Somebody help please.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by holland1987: 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
change is the only constancy in life. d army in d past mk room 4 reserves dnt knw y ds year's diff. and 4 d number dat got enlisted is normal with d army, buh i tot dis yr wud ve been slightly diff considering d fact d naf enlisted betwn 8 nd 9 per state nd na enlisted 11 per state in both commissions. dis is d final list published nd an end to ssc course 42/ dssc 22 respectively. buh not d end for ppl with strong connects to still find der ways to nda nd makurdi. i ve seen it happen twice. best of luck nd happy xmas to d enlisted na officer cadets
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by CamilleGolgi: 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
holland1987: change is the only constancy in life. d army in d past mk room 4 reserves dnt knw y ds year's diff. and 4 d number dat got enlisted is normal with d army, buh i tot dis yr wud ve been slightly diff considering d fact d naf enlisted betwn 8 nd 9 per state nd na enlisted 11 per state in both commissions. dis is d final list published nd an end to ssc course 42/ dssc 22 respectively. buh not d end for ppl with strong connects to still find der ways to nda nd makurdi. i ve seen it happen twice. best of luck nd happy xmas to d enlisted na officer cadets
wink naija need more flying officers for bombing things.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Malachy27: 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
So finally this thread reached 200 pages as speculated...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by CamilleGolgi: 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
Malachy27: So finally this thread reached 200 pages as speculated...
grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by holland1987: 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
Camille Golgi:
wink naija need more flying officers for bombing things.
who said d newly enlisted naf cadets will all b pilots flying jets for naf in pursuit of boko haram?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bliss11(m): 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
Madeunic: Enugu ssc chest number. Abeg I need to know. Somebody help please.
Enugu chest number: 15, 13, 19, 2, 23
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by CamilleGolgi: 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
holland1987: who said d newly enlisted naf cadets will all b pilots flying jets for naf in pursuit of boko haram?
grin if you ask me na who I go ask. The matter way you see so o e heavy for mouth. Hey! If you ask me the matter for ground, na who I go ask?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Dannyvoltron(m): 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by gambudu: 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
coolarmy tins
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by poundsmaker(m): 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
gambudu: who get paper help me check SSC anambra Odunukwe paul.
Your name is on the list with chest number AN25. Congrats bro.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by gambudu: 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
poundsmaker: Your name is on the list with chest number AN25. Congrats bro.
lolzzzzz.sorry i didnt apply.only wanted to confirm a friends name.thanks sha.poundsmaker u don jump come army thread.I no say u like this military job.no worry next year no go pass u bye.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
Following yesterday's official release of the Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2013 final shortlist for cadet training, all anxiety and intrigues may have been laid to rest.

I really wish to congratulate my Nigerian Army DSSC 21 coursemates that made the final list. It's well deserved.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by omotolanibaby(f): 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
eniaza: Following yesterday's official release of the Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2013 final shortlist for cadet training, all anxiety and intrigues may have been laid to rest.

I really wish to congratulate my Nigerian Army DSSC 21 coursemates that made the final list. It's well deserved.

To those of us who were too fortunate not to be shortlisted, faint not and never be demoralized. It's never the end of the world. Be strong. And try again if you're so passionate about the Nigerian Army.

Indeed, the two weeks camping in 82 division Enugu and Awgu was a very fascinating one. It was enjoyable. It's a lifetime experience which I will ever live to remember.

Special thanks goes to #Victor #Osigwe who gave me the courage to face my challenges and for all his financial assistance. Thank you, very much sir. I owe you one.

I'll also like to appreciate my Sokoto brothers who made the camping exercise 'specially interesting' for me. Just as I've always said, 'it's not a do or die affair'. One must not be into Army before he can make impact and touch lives. Hope to meet again someday.

Big thanks to my Rivers, Bayelsa, FCT, Ekiti, Taraba, Zamfara, Yobe, Adamawa, Lagos, Abia, Kano and Enugu friends. Staying together was worth it.

Looking back on the situation and sitting under the Enugu sun for several hours, psycho-analysis test, facing the board are all great experiences. And statements like 'if you hear your name, you answer then double' and ' open it, open it. Oya cough' are #unforgetable. Wow, the atmosphere was really tensed on the medicals result day.

While wishing my lucky friends a hitch free cadet training, I'll charge you to be prayerful because the journey has just begun. Service to the fatherland with honour, Humility, discipline, and dedication must be your watch word. My prayers are always with you.

To my too fortunate colleagues, we've seen it. Now, we know. Next time we have to do our home work well and prepare well. It's not just about 'Oga @ the top'. But, getting your things together. Try again, you might scale through. But, you must understand that it's not a do or die affair. There are other options. Pray for God's will. And if it's God's will, so be it. No bitterness. You won't die, just move on. Explore the world and make the difference.

For me there is no second trial. I only need God's will. Unless He says otherwise.

But then, keep smiling and enjoy your spoil.

Happy Christmas to you all and a prosperous new year in advance.

Abubakar Eniaza M. Aminu
(SK 19)

dats so nice 2 hear.I love ur spirit, its nt d end of life,nor a do or die affair,d way some pple want to kwill demself ontop of d final list.its well jare

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by poundsmaker(m): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
gambudu: lolzzzzz.sorry i didnt apply.only wanted to confirm a friends name.thanks sha.poundsmaker u don jump come army thread.I no say u like this military job.no worry next year no go pass u bye.
Amen. I've been following this thread from inception, I just decided to keep mute since I didn't apply for army dssc 22 or ssc 42. Thanks anyway
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Generaloluseye: 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
the Nigerian airforce don't train dssc guys for pilot training again except u came in as apilot. they prefer NDA guys
holland1987: who said d newly enlisted naf cadets will all b pilots flying jets for naf in pursuit of boko haram?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by arcbabs: 7:07am On Dec 25, 2013
Kenneylee: Did any HND holder make d final list plz?
I ve being wondering too nd wantd asking .Pls guys is der any1 wt HND dat made the final list? Its vry important pls..THANKS

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by gambudu: 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
HND holders are filled with doubts....try to get the past editions of NDA valiant magazines,their you would see pictures and qualifications of HND holders even in marketing passing out of NA ssc and NN dssc.I have all the past and current editions from 2010 till date and HND holders are even much....
so follow the qualification requirements on the NA portal which says Bsc/Hnd are suitable to apply.
Have i cleared your doubts?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmafox04(m): 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
I have my HND in Elect/Elect Engr. And to God be the glory, i am now preparing for the training (DSSC).
I'm nt sure of discriminatn of cert in NA. All the best!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by arcbabs: 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
[quote
author=gambudu]HND holders are filled with doubts....try to get the
past editions of NDA valiant magazines,their you would see pictures and
qualifications of HND holders even in marketing passing out of NA ssc
and NN dssc.I have all the past and current editions from 2010 till date
and HND holders are even much....
so follow the qualification requirements on the NA portal which says
Bsc/Hnd are suitable to apply.
Have i cleared your doubts?[/quote]

U knw hw it feels wen a dude didnt make d final list..Thanks 4 clearing my doubts bro
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by gambudu: 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
@arcbabs
I feel ur pain bro.
I have so many things to say but in everything give God thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Madawaki01(m): 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
Congrats to all selected candidates,n.d.a cadets are waiting for u,u must serve it,it is ur father's job.
And a word of advice
Drop ur age at home.is that clear??
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by shereef19: 11:44pm On Dec 25, 2013
hello house Pls I don't understand what they mean by credentials including photo card Pls what did mean photo cards is it the one we print out during applying online
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 26, 2013
Congrats to all d successful applicants. Make next year reach make we sef enter. Dats the ambition. Nigerian Army all the way!!! Na God get power.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Abrespect: 5:09am On Dec 26, 2013
CONGRATULATIONS 2 ALL SUCCESSFUL COURSE 42/21 SSC/DSSC CADET OFFICERS. I PRAY 4 A HITCH FREE TRAINING 4 ALL. I ALSO WISH MY SELF SAME @ PCIT COME 2014. LET JOIN HANDS 2 BUILDING A FORMIDABLE/ROBUST SECURITY OUTFIT 4 OUR NATION.
ICT PROF. CADET ASP.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bliss11(m): 8:59am On Dec 26, 2013
shereef19: hello house Pls I don't understand what they mean by credentials including photo card Pls what did mean photo cards is it the one we print out during applying online
brother me sef dey wonder which photo card o. but I feel say na d one we print out during application
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ibrokola(m): 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
omotolanibaby: Pls wat was d name written in kwara 05

I'm Kwara 05 SSC. Why do you need the name?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ibrokola(m): 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
Tworld84: Congratulation to u Ibrokola, guess u re KW 05? Wishing u d very best during n after d training. This is KW12

thanks so much Baba. How are you doing?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by azidomedogo: 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
cool
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by gambudu: 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
ibrokola:

I'm Kwara 05 SSC. Why do you need the name?
i guess that babe didnt no u are in NL.She could be a secret admirer or a fan.lolzzz

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.