Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (476690 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2013
playces: Hello ouse..pls under w category can a biochemistry graduate apply...tho vnt bot th pin,jux wanna b sure lest my 2500 is in fruitless
Young man. Apply under Nigerian army ordinance corps or Nigerian army education corps. When you login,after filling the required corp and you select chemistry all departments under faculty of science would appear,from there you can then select biochemistry.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dridowu: 11:27am On Apr 16, 2013
Information is power, gained alot of info
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by samobaba4u(m): 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
PrinceAdebola: Thanks samobaba4u,
Thank GOD bro.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by samobaba4u(m): 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
samtheman: pls help, I have no additional qualification, what will i do? leaving the place blank? please someone should help.
That is d only option. Leave it blank.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 1:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
samobaba4u:
That is d only option. Leave it blank.
Don't allow that young man waste his money unless he has someone at the top. Nigerian army might use that to disqualify him because there are alot of people competiting for this job, 1st class, 2nd class upper, 2nd class lower, 3rd class. So he should think very well unless he has someone at the top.
Just 2 days ago, my uncle called an Admiral in the Nigerian Navy to assist me and the Admiral told my uncle to bring 750 thousand naira just to help me with 95 percent assurance. But where I wan 4 get that kind of money from. But, I still hope in God for he makes kings and dethrone them. He sets the poor and make them dine with prince. In God I trust.
For that young man do not apply until your papers are complete.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Don't allow that young man waste his money unless he has someone at the top. Nigerian army might use that to disqualify him because there are alot of people competiting for this job, 1st class, 2nd class upper, 2nd class lower, 3rd class. So he should think very well unless he has someone at the top.
Just 2 days ago, my uncle called an Admiral in the Nigerian Navy to assist me and the Admiral told my uncle to bring 750 thousand naira just to help me with 95 percent assurance. But where I wan 4 get that kind of money from. But, I still hope in God for he makes kings and dethrone them. He sets the poor and make them dine with prince. In God I trust.
For that young man do not apply until your papers are complete.

#750,000? To make you a general or what? Smh for the admiral if he actually said that.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2013
erickajay:

#750,000? To make you a general or what? Smh for the admiral if he actually said that.

Bro thats just the fact. But I believe God has a better plan for us. When we enter we go plan their coup. Oor oor oor grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by adeolajos(m): 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
grin embarassedMy ppls,as we all know that d application will be closed on d 12th of May. Then when will the interview comes up. Bcoz I always flup every year tohave interview date and time. Guys kindly help me out of dis
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2013
adeolajos: grin embarassedMy ppls,as we all know that d application will be closed on d 12th of May. Then when will the interview comes up. Bcoz I always flup every year tohave interview date and time. Guys kindly help me out of dis
Shortlisting june. Screening hopefully by July.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
adeolajos: grin embarassedMy ppls,as we all know that d application will be closed on d 12th of May. Then when will the interview comes up. Bcoz I always flup every year tohave interview date and time. Guys kindly help me out of dis
they will dully notify u, thats if u r shortlisted
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by chimkar: 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2013
[quote author=erickajay]

#750,000? To make you a general or what? Smh for the admiral if he actually said that.[/quote
I cant stop laughing,to make you a General indeed,if they wanna spoil the Nigerian Army they should all recruit dull guys in there via im.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 9:07am On Apr 17, 2013
My brother, there is nothing like dull in the Nigeria military. Even this days an illitrate can handle gun very well as long as he his trained. Take a look at the malu boko haram. Are all graduate? Yet they can coordinate an attack. My brother no body dull for life.
But on the other way round, what the Admiral did is very wrong and it's a bad example to the military. All the same, lets believe God that our names will be on the list. In God I trust. grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 9:10am On Apr 17, 2013
Gideon whats your application number?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 10:12am On Apr 17, 2013
emmanuel4fire: Gideon whats your application number?

thks Mr Emma, is above 2500.
I wi send it to ur phone. My number is 08034899997, ajalagideon@gmail.com. Pls send me yours. Tks I appreciate ur sincere effort right fr d beginning.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by chimkar: 10:39am On Apr 17, 2013
emmanuel4fire: My brother, there is nothing like dull in the Nigeria military. Even this days an illitrate can handle gun very well as long as he his trained. Take a look at the malu boko haram. Are all graduate? Yet they can coordinate an attack. My brother no body dull for life.
But on the other way round, what the Admiral did is very wrong and it's a bad example to the military. All the same, lets believe God that our names will be on the list. In God I trust. grin
Emma you are very wrong,the military requires skills thats not all about handling rifile,intelligence,proper use of discretion,experience in public relations is required.so there are dull guys bro.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Ayanleyemicheal(m): 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2013
Is it out for 2013 ;DIs it out for 2013
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 7:23am On Apr 18, 2013
chimkar:
Emma you are very wrong,the military requires skills thats not all about handling rifile,intelligence,proper use of discretion,experience in public relations is required.so there are dull guys bro.
Can you handle an Ak4 magazine as you are right now? Won't you need someone to teach you how to set the bullets in its chambers and how to aim at a target? The same applies to man who is dull. A dull knives needs a stronger iron to sharpen it. Prov. 27:17 says Iron sharpens iron. It is is also written that when a knife is dull you need to wet its edge, but wisdom is profitable to direct. So pal, there are things a dull and illitrate man who lacks basic academic standard can do and yet a learned man won't be able to do it. Bill Gate, Dangote were dull academic wise yet today employ graduates. There is no dull man on earth except the dullness you creat for yourself. No dulling brother.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by chimkar: 8:25am On Apr 18, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Can you handle an Ak4 magazine as you are right now? Won't you need someone to teach you how to set the bullets in its chambers and how to aim at a target? The same applies to man who is dull. A dull knives needs a stronger iron to sharpen it. Prov. 27:17 says Iron sharpens iron. It is is also written that when a knife is dull you need to wet its edge, but wisdom is profitable to direct. So pal, there are things a dull and illitrate man who lacks basic academic standard can do and yet a learned man won't be able to do it. Bill Gate, Dangote were dull academic wise yet today employ graduates. There is no dull man on earth except the dullness you creat for yourself. No dulling brother.
If there is no dull guy,why is it that only a particular class of graduates are needed?why hasnt the nigerian Army not gone into the streets to recruits touts that can shoot gun,bro intelligence is needed,men who knows when to retreat and when to attack.military is all about intelligence and not about shooting gun like dullards.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 10:20am On Apr 18, 2013
chimkar:
If there is no dull guy,why is it that only a particular class of graduates are needed?why hasnt the nigerian Army not gone into the streets to recruits touts that can shoot gun,bro intelligence is needed,men who knows when to retreat and when to attack.military is all about intelligence and not about shooting gun like dullards.
A man is dull and igorant when he lacks information and training in a particular course or field. But when you grab that missing knowledge and information you become intelligent. For example, can you tell me what kyphosis means? If you can't that means you are dull in that field.
I repeat no man is dull. The only people the bible recommend that never learns are fools. Only a full, even with knowledge will repeat it's fooly.
No dull man.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Ridiy: 10:43am On Apr 18, 2013
@emmanuel, pls, biko, joor, let us knw wen d DSSC for navy nd airforce is out.....
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 11:23am On Apr 18, 2013
Ridiy: @emmanuel, pls, biko, joor, let us knw wen d DSSC for navy nd airforce is out.....
Ok sir.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Ridiy: 11:27am On Apr 18, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Ok sir.

Tnx sir
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 11:30am On Apr 18, 2013
Ridiy:

Tnx sir
You're welcome.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by chimkar: 11:49am On Apr 18, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
A man is dull and igorant when he lacks information and training in a particular course or field. But when you grab that missing knowledge and information you become intelligent. For example, can you tell me what kyphosis means? If you can't that means you are dull in that field.
I repeat no man is dull. The only people the bible recommend that never learns are fools. Only a full, even with knowledge will repeat it's fooly.
No dull man.
Am not here for argument.the fact is clear that even no matter the orientation you give a dull guy,he will still be dull,na every graduate sabi write and speak english?didnt they do GSS 101 aND 102 IN school?with this i think i have convinced you enough thats its not all about training,but its all about having a mind to be trained and having the brain to execute orders.whatever i say here am talking from experience.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 11:56am On Apr 18, 2013
chimkar:
Am not here for argument.the fact is clear that even no matter the orientation you give a dull guy,he will still be dull,na every graduate sabi write and speak english?didnt they do GSS 101 aND 102 IN school?with this am trying i think i have convinced you enough thats its not all about training,but its all about having a mind to be trained and having the brain to execute orders.whatever i say here am talking from experience.
Lets let that alone.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by chimkar: 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Lets let that alone.
Good
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
i did part-time and i only ve temperal exemptn letter frm sch, can i apply?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by luvprince4real(m): 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
@Emmanuel4fire And chimkar. U Guys ar Disturbing This Thread.. If u Know U are Too Learned Go For Ur Masters or Phd and stop disturbing the millitary focused minded individuals with ur stupid arguments.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by pato405(m): 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2013
Just completed the online application. I'm really impressed with the lay-out and comprehensive format of the website. One of the easiest online application portals. whoever designed that website is just damn good!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2013
luvprince4real: @Emmanuel4fire And chimkar. U Guys ar Disturbing This Thread.. If u Know U are Too Learned Go For Ur Masters or Phd and stop disturbing the millitary focused minded individuals with ur stupid arguments.
Young man. grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2013
ekiyor3:
thank you, but Economics is stated there na? please reply.
Thank you.
wats the dif? i dont nysc exemption letter yet b d sch gave me a temperal one, can i apply?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2013
pato405: Just completed the online application. I'm really impressed with the lay-out and comprehensive format of the website. One of the easiest online application portals. whoever designed that website is just damn good!
vry fyn, kudos

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.