Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,437 members, 7,781,274 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:38 AM

I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful (91338 Views)

I Dont Think Any Man Can Handle My Heavy Assets, This Endowed Lady Brags / Have U Seen The Pics Of That Beautiful Girl Found Dead In Hotel Room? / Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 5:06pm On May 08, 2006
she beaut but not the most in the whole world. i have my friend called naima amri and she is absoulutly more beaut than beyonce so soon i will send her picture and you people be the judges
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Ciaralover(f): 6:19pm On May 08, 2006
Yes girl i agree!!
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by whiteroses(f): 9:03pm On May 08, 2006
i don't actually care but it's good thing your friend is more pretty than a celebrity
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 9:11pm On May 08, 2006
whiteroses:

i don't actually care but it's good thing your friend is more pretty than a celebrity
i dont have to talk words wit no prove i have first to post the pic as soon as i contact her.so every one can tell.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by whiteroses(f): 9:27pm On May 08, 2006
i can't wait, bring it on, i hope i won't get jealous sha

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by eveseh(f): 9:25pm On May 09, 2006
i agree,beyonce aint that pretty,i think only her color makes
her abit pretty and her face
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by eveseh(f): 9:34pm On May 09, 2006
that's the beautiful beyonce cheesy cheesy cheesy

check her legs out

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Ciaralover(f): 12:56am On May 10, 2006
Damn her legs are UGLY!!Damn
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Reba(f): 3:57pm On May 10, 2006
I love her she rocks All u bunch of haters cry cry

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 5:03pm On May 10, 2006
Reba:

I love her she rocks All u bunch of haters cry cry
ohooo my god are those of a footballer or a singer?from now on wards i agree aliciakeys is more beautifull than beyonce.i usually quarral with my friends that beyonce is more beautifullbut i have proven from the pic aliciakeys is the best beyonce haters smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cry
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 5:05pm On May 10, 2006
Ciaralover:

Damn her legs are UGLY!!Damn
go girl you are just talking the reality smiley wink cheesy cool
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by whiteroses(f): 5:40pm On May 10, 2006
felista don't be wasting time where is your friends pics
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by fresheva(f): 2:53pm On May 15, 2006
damn that an artificial girl for sure look at those legs like they were built by this surgeons, i think beyonce is not that pretty, from her hips to her bust face legs and all so artificial, thats y she's got so much haters, well when beyonce first started singing while they were still destiny's child she was ok, slim pretty and nice, i guess she wants to be beautifull by force, haba brandy, michelle, and a host of other singers are appreciated cos they are natural
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Hotstepper(f): 2:22am On May 16, 2006
shez not pretty compare 2 her cuzzin KELLY
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by whiteroses(f): 10:15am On May 16, 2006
@hotstepepr, do you mean k.rowland? is really her cousin, i can't beleive it, yeah right kelly is prettier than beyonce. felista where is this picture you were talking abouti, ii, hmmph. i hate it when i get curious about something and the thing is not available right quick.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by whiteroses(f): 10:20am On May 16, 2006
is that beyonce's leg, what happened, her leg look like a fat cow's yansh, beyonce should sue every body that lied she's sexy grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by 1Lola(f): 6:06pm On May 18, 2006
Nobody said that she is the most beautiful in the whole world , anyway beauty is in the eye of the beholder so what you might think is ugly someone might think is georgeous, to me i think she is beautiful and peopl should stop hatin' , lets be serious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by dachosen1(f): 5:50pm On May 19, 2006
@#1lola. if you really think that u need a reality check. she iight she is very far from beautiful. if she passed me in da streets i probably wouldn't turn around. But if i seen Angelina Jolie my head would fall off. lol. I hope my comment doesnt offend you. But its the true

True Story
#1Lola:

Nobody said that she is the most beautiful in the whole world , anyway beauty is in the eye of the beholder so what you might think is ugly someone might think is georgeous, to me i think she is beautiful and peopl should stop hatin' , lets be serious
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by 1Lola(f): 6:00pm On May 19, 2006
hell yeah youll turn around you dyke, you hatin just like the rest of the nairaland chickens
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by eveseh(f): 11:46pm On May 19, 2006
check those boobs
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 11:54am On May 21, 2006
dachosen1:

@#1lola. if you really think that u need a reality check. she iight she is very far from beautiful. if she passed me in da streets i probably wouldn't turn around. But if i seen Angelina Jolie my head would fall off. lol. I hope my comment doesnt offend you. But its the true

True Story
ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa smiley wink cheesy ;Dyou are so funny
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by eveseh(f): 11:58am On May 21, 2006
felista:

ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa smiley wink cheesy ;Dyou are so funny

flista have u seen that tit up there?
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by fresheva(f): 12:40pm On May 21, 2006
jeez are those beyonce's boobs lipsrsealed, am disappointed men
it is just hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, somebody say the word
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by eveseh(f): 12:47pm On May 21, 2006
fresheva:

jeez are those beyonce's boobs lipsrsealed, am disappointed men
it is just hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, somebody say the word

it's just hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm her boobs grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 2:02pm On May 23, 2006
Isnt it just obvious thats not Beyonce's real legs and boob . Dang!
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 2:02pm On May 23, 2006
undecided
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Ciaralover(f): 3:58pm On May 24, 2006
lauryn:

Isnt it just obvious thats not Beyonce's real legs and boob . Dang!
Whose is it? Yours!!
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by eveseh(f): 6:07pm On May 24, 2006
Ciaralover:

Whose is it? Yours!!

LOL LOL LOl,ahaha,you this your mouth cheesy
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Ciaralover(f): 6:11pm On May 24, 2006
Yea i know i gotta control my big mouth!!
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by eveseh(f): 6:16pm On May 24, 2006
yes oooooooooo u really gotta control it girl,LOL LOL
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 10:54pm On May 24, 2006
@ Ciaralover
Nope.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by whiteroses(f): 2:21pm On May 25, 2006
that top designer is picking on beyonce, is that a crown on her stomach, nwayz i'm not here to investigate nobody's boobies i'm here to see felista's (clears throat) imaginery friend, felista where is this girl, you are wasting my darn time i come here er second to see if you have posted it why did you talk about her when she ain't got no photo now you are making me overeact unnecsrly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk / Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos / Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.