Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

The "-ish" Between Pastor Adeboye And Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The "-ish" Between Pastor Adeboye And Kemi Olunloyo (1331 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The "-ish" Between Pastor Adeboye And Kemi Olunloyo by Kaymisola(f): 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2013
I have never published any story on Kemi olunloyo (she irritates me) but I had to publish this....In an interview she recently had with a fellow blogger, she stated that Pastor Adeboye, my Pastor Adeboye "is a selfish thief" and guess why "While many are not educated in Nigeria, many are selling snacks in 3 lanes of highway, he charges N650,000 per term in school..."
Hey, hold it there! Redeemers' university is not owned by Pastor Adeboye, but by the Redeem christian church of God and 2, he is not the one in charge of affairs, he is only a visitor to the school...whatever her beef with pastor Adeboye doesn't have to do with the school's fees, I'm sure there is more to it...and wait sef, she should atleast respect the fact that he is a man of God!
And then yes, she says "she wants to teach Nigerians everything" abeg, she should go and sit down, who is interested in learning her stupid lessons, oh, she wants to teach us to use vibrators abi or how to go exposing our boobs and all on facebook abi..oh please...why was she even deported from abroad sef....see!
Oh she even recently said that Yoruba people are brainless...ah han kilode, yorubas are not brainless, it's probably Kemi Olunloyo herself that is brainless, rubbish...
And just in case you don’t know who she is, one can describe Kemi Olunloyo in many ways, an outspoken journalist, media expert, advocate, politician, deportee, the list goes on. She is also the daughter of former governor of Oyo State...hmm, anger gone down now...#okbye
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/03/the-ish-between-pastor-adeboye-and-kemi.html

1 Like

Re: The "-ish" Between Pastor Adeboye And Kemi Olunloyo by fresky(m): 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
I guess she is desperate for recognition.
Re: The "-ish" Between Pastor Adeboye And Kemi Olunloyo by pheyikemi: 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
Dnt mind d silly woman, she z nt behaving like an adult in possession of her brain and mind. I wonder why she z not directing her anger on BH and their amnesty thingy.

(1) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Covers Editarnish Fashion Magazine / ................. / Nollywood Sexiest: Gbenro Ajibade, Tope Osoba Go Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.