Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation (97637 Views)

Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(plumbing) Design And Installation / For Your Electrical & Plumbing Installation Services(Email or Call Us) / CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
mufutau55:

Thank you.. I actually quoted the Volts wrong it should be 220/240V, I am only worried about the Hertz as of 60Hz vs 50Hz.
But thank you for your professional information.. Many are bringing it home and I was inquisitive of how it worked.
Thanks again..

Hajji M.

You are welcome sir but if there is a way of adjusting the frequency to 50Hz it will work bcecause some of the electronics equipment importing to the country have 110V/220V AC input and it normally set to 220V which is our normal voltage in Nigeria. I have used such before when I was in school. It got burnt when a friend of mine mistakenly set it to 110V and plug it directly to 13A socket outlet without a step down transformer. Thanks sir
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by mufutau55(m): 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
topsy23:

You are welcome sir but if there is a way of adjusting the frequency to 50Hz it will work bcecause some of the electronics equipment importing to the country have 110V/220V AC input and it normally set to 220V which is our normal voltage in Nigeria. I have used such before when I was in school. It got burnt when a friend of mine mistakenly set it to 110V and plug it directly to 13A socket outlet without a step down transformer. Thanks sir

Thanks very much sir. just afraid of buying "FAKE" is Nigeria as I get an email from Chinese maker of the SUMEC FIRMAN that there are lots of fake generator marked that name in Nigeria... if you don't mind what are your recommendations for portable and stand-alone generators in Nigeria..
I was quoted SUMER FIRMAN, HONDA, and MIKANO.. But I am sure there more good names. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
mufutau55:

Thanks very much sir. just afraid of buying "FAKE" is Nigeria as I get an email from Chinese maker of the SUMEC FIRMAN that there are lots of fake generator marked that name in Nigeria... if you don't mind what are your recommendations for portable and stand-alone generators in Nigeria..
I was quoted SUMER FIRMAN, HONDA, and MIKANO.. But I am sure there more good names. Thanks.

Hajji M.

Sir, we have Caterpillar(CAT), JMG, JCB(Marketted by Briscoeford and I believe the generator is from US) etc. Caterpillar is one of the most expensive generator in Nigeria
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by mufutau55(m): 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
topsy23:

Sir, we have Caterpillar(CAT), JMG, JCB(Marketted by Briscoeford and I believe the generator is from US) etc. Caterpillar is one of the most expensive generator in Nigeria

Aha! Thank you. I will soon contact you... I know you know your stuff...

Hajji M.
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 6:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nice weekend ahead
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
Pulling of cables commence. From the pictures shown the small distribution board is iinverter distribution board and it met to serve all the equipment and accessories to be powered by inverter while the bigger distribution board is for normal raw power(PHCN and Generator to be fed via changeover) distribution board.

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by micbjrex(m): 8:00am On Jan 20, 2015
Hello bro. I got the quote below for wiring my 4 bedroom bungalow of size 64ft x 35ft. 1 master bdrm, 3 normal rooms, 1 parlour, 1 dining, 1 washer rm, 2 stores,1 kitchen, 5 toilets. I want to do connection for 5 ACs, 5 water heaters, DSTV, Internet, CCTV, phone, speaker etc. the wires are below. Is the quote reasonable? 7 coils of 1.5 Red, 6 coils of 1.5 black, 3 coils of 1.5 yellow, 3 coils of 2.5 red, 3 coils of 2.5 black, 1 coil of 4mm red, 1 coil of 4mm black, half (1/2) coil of 16mm red. Then 4 coils of DSTV cable, 4 coils of telephone wire, and 2 coils of flexible wire. The total nos of coils is 34 and half(1/2) coils. Is that reasonable?
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
micbjrex:
Hello bro. I got the quote below for wiring my 4 bedroom bungalow of size 64ft x 35ft. 1 master bdrm, 3 normal rooms, 1 parlour, 1 dining, 1 washer rm, 2 stores,1 kitchen, 5 toilets. I want to do connection for 5 ACs, 5 water heaters, DSTV, Internet, CCTV, phone, speaker etc. the wires are below. Is the quote reasonable? 7 coils of 1.5 Red, 6 coils of 1.5 black, 3 coils of 1.5 yellow, 3 coils of 2.5 red, 3 coils of 2.5 black, 1 coil of 4mm red, 1 coil of 4mm black, half (1/2) coil of 16mm red. Then 4 coils of DSTV cable, 4 coils of telephone wire, and 2 coils of flexible wire. The total nos of coils is 34 and half(1/2) coils. Is that reasonable?

I ve answered you in one of your post.

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
Nice weekend. Call us today and get the best from us.
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
This is to inform all the nairalander that I lost my Mtn line this weekend. I can only be reached through my glo line 08051750560. my bbm, whatsapp won't be available pending the time I will retrieve my sim. Thanks
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by mank1234(m): 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
Oga Topsy, I got attached image as quotation for wiring under decking and ground floor, please help appraise it.

Where is your location?

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 11:26am On Apr 15, 2015
mank1234:
Oga Topsy, I got attached image as quotation for wiring under decking and ground floor, please help appraise it.

Where is your location?

The price of 20mm pipe for the is too high, the guy should review the price. Also what is the make of DB is buying? How many bedroom is the project? I can't say much on the quantities since i don't have the plan. Number of AC and water heater normally determine the size and number of ways of distribution board. My location is in Lagos.

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 9:18am On May 01, 2015
Line retrieved. My new bb pin is 24ED26C9.

Thanks for your understanding.

Tope
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by nice2000: 11:01am On May 06, 2015
hellooo to all, i need a plumbing /electrical piplin quote in my on going five bedroom bungalow alinsut in ikorodu
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 7:16pm On May 13, 2015
nice2000:
hellooo to all, i need a plumbing /electrical piplin quote in my on going five bedroom bungalow alinsut in ikorodu

No electrical drawing or architectural drawing to back it up and to get accurate measurement of distribution board supply cables.
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by Topselg: 2:10pm On May 17, 2015
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 6:04pm On May 25, 2015
New project pipe works in progress

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
Call us today
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
Progress of work

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by peaceland(m): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2015
topsy23:
Progress of work
Happy birthday to you today sir.
many more years in joy and great fruitfulness!
I am on a site you are working on now around nasfat camp and really impressed so far. Well done sir!
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
peaceland:

Happy birthday to you today sir.
many more years in joy and great fruitfulness!
I am on a site you are working on now around nasfat camp and really impressed so far. Well done sir!

Thabns bro, our is yet to come. Wait for our finishing stage.

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
Rounding off all our pipe works also pulling of wiring cables commence

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Pulling of cables

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
Thank God its Friday
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by Topselg: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
Call us today
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
Recent completed project pictures

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
More pictures

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
More pix to come......

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
Thanks for calling.
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by bizzle2: 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
neat job, smiley
i see you favour ABB d/boards
topsy23:
More pictures
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
bizzle2:
neat job, smiley
i see you favour ABB d/boards

Thanks boss.....quality and neat job is our priority.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (44) (Reply)

Latest Promo Price For Stone Coated Roof Sheets / Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World / Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days