Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina (9873 Views)

Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic / Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) / Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by motunmyde: 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2013
I realized after having 2 to 3 kids,women tends to have loose vagina. What do you do to get back that tight vagina so as to keep enjoying intimacy with your husband. Some women are dying in silence due to this. Let's discuss ladies.
Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by biolabee(m): 2:13am On Mar 23, 2013
i hear kegel exercises work wonders... v,aginaplasty too but that is a surgical procedure

You can search NL too there are some threads to help

e.g. https://www.nairaland.com/1212430/tighter-puss

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by tellwisdom: 2:28am On Mar 23, 2013
motunmyde: I realized after having 2 to 3 kids,women tends to have loose vagina. What do you do to get back that tight vagina so as to keep enjoying intimacy with your husband. Some women are dying in silence due to this. Let's discuss ladies.

You return those children and close it undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by ediemafio(m): 3:43am On Mar 23, 2013
just before s.ex,buy insert a p.ssy adapter,that will solve d prob...
Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by Nobody: 4:28am On Mar 23, 2013
The man can go for joystick enlargement,kidding.......The care provider that stitched up the woman have a role to play.Women with good muscle tone and endowed husbands may not deal will this as sex will be more enjoyable.

Kegel like Biolabee said,and Vaginoplasty if you don't mind a surgical procedure.
Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by dickhardener: 4:48am On Mar 23, 2013
motunmyde: I realized after having 2 to 3 kids,women tends to have loose vagina. What do you do to get back that tight vagina so as to keep enjoying intimacy with your husband. Some women are dying in silence due to this. Let's discuss ladies.
birthing is rarely a reason for a konga kind of punni. It has more to do with multiple kondos...

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by obowunmi(m): 4:49am On Mar 23, 2013
do a caesarian and keep the puhssy tight.
Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by Nobody: 4:52am On Mar 23, 2013
With a ceasarean,you keep the pussy tight and your tummy bulging with scar.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by obowunmi(m): 4:55am On Mar 23, 2013
^^^if you can do a ceasarian, ask for a tummy tuck.
Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by Nobody: 5:04am On Mar 23, 2013
And probably end up like stella Obasanjo.is that what you will want your wife do for real?
Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by nikkyshyne(f): 7:38am On Mar 23, 2013
obowunmi: ^^^if you can do a ceasarian, ask for a tummy tuck.
That is if you don't intend to have anymore children.
Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by motunmyde: 8:23am On Mar 23, 2013
tellwisdom:

You return those children and close it undecided

Smh
Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by moneyes: 8:56am On Mar 23, 2013
Kegel exercises work. Up Suri cafe firms vagina walls too as well as firms boobs, tummy.
Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by motunmyde: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2013
dick hardener: birthing is rarely a reason for a konga kind of punni. It has more to do with multiple kondos...

Do your research well. Inasmuch as multiple kondo is a reason,birthing is also one of the reasons

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by motunmyde: 9:01am On Mar 23, 2013
biolabee: i hear kegel exercises work wonders... v,aginaplasty too but that is a surgical procedure

You can search NL too there are some threads to help

e.g. https://www.nairaland.com/1212430/tighter-puss

That was helpful. But not sure if the kegel can work for one who has a terrible tear during birth and the tear was not stitched properly. Just asking
Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by motunmyde: 9:02am On Mar 23, 2013
byvan: The man can go for joystick enlargement,kidding.......The care provider that stitched up the woman have a role to play.Women with good muscle tone and endowed husbands may not deal will this as sex will be more enjoyable.

Kegel like Biolabee said,and Vaginoplasty if you don't mind a surgical procedure.

Thanks my sis. But with d surgical procedure, will the pleasure still be there?
Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 23, 2013
motunmyde:

Do your research well. Inasmuch as multiple kondo is a reason,birthing is also one of the reasons

Mean while you can't compare the size of a kondo with the size of a baby.How will the size of a kondo affect it if all the kondos are finger sized??
Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by motunmyde: 9:05am On Mar 23, 2013
byvan:

Mean while you can't compare the size of a kondo with the size of a baby.How will the size of a kondo affect it if all the kondos are finger sized??

That's what I heard as well but kept wondering how multiple kondo seems possible as a reason too
Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by moneyes: 10:07am On Mar 23, 2013
motunmyde:

That was helpful. But not sure if the kegel can work for one who has a terrible tear during birth and the tear was not stitched properly. Just asking

I don't think Kegel exercises shud affect U̶̲̥̅̊. Have U̶̲̥̅̊ healed totally though? That shud be more important. Anyway, consult U̶̲̥̅̊я OB/GYN first
Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 23, 2013
motunmyde:

That's what I heard as well but kept wondering how multiple kondo seems possible as a reason too

Some women are naturally loose down there,kondo or no Kondo.That's while a woman can deliver a baby of 4kg without tear while another can't deliver 2.5kg without a massive tear.The sizes are different,just like kondo sizes are different.
Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 23, 2013
motunmyde:

Thanks my sis. But with d surgical procedure, will the pleasure still be there?

From what I saw on Dr 90210,the pleasure will be more for the man.The women get to chose how old tight she want to feel.Most always say eigtheen,but as the man enjoys,the woman will probably feel some discomfort during sex.
Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 23, 2013
Contracting your Vaginal walls during sex will make it more pleasurable for both,it gives a sucking motion to the kondo and enhances tightness(Try gripping the kondo with your vaginal muscles,you are exercising it as well).there are positions that will even make you feel so tight that you are discomforted.
Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by jeffizy(m): 10:44am On Mar 23, 2013
byvan: Contracting your Vaginal walls during sex will make it more pleasurable for both,it gives a sucking motion to the kondo and enhances tightness(Try gripping the kondo with your vaginal muscles,you are exercising it as well).there are positions that will even make you feel so tight that you are discomforted.
Byvan , i wonder if you are a gaenecologist. If not, you must be widely read. Your explanations are explicitely great . Qudos.
Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 23, 2013
jeffizy:
Byvan , i wonder if you are a gaenecologist. If not, you must be widely read. Your explanations are explicitely great . Qudos.

My mum is but instead of teaching you,she ll rather refer you to books and ask you questions afterwards.I have kids too,so the state of my ******is always of great interest to me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by motunmyde: 11:04am On Mar 23, 2013
byvan:

From what I saw on Dr 90210,the pleasure will be more for the man.The women get to chose how old tight she want to feel.Most always say eigtheen,but as the man enjoys,the woman will probably feel some discomfort during sex.

Thank you
Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by dasparrow: 11:38am On Mar 23, 2013

That is the price you have to pay for choosing to be a biological mother. Your Vjay can never be the same again no matter how hard you try. No amount of kegel exercise will make your vjay as tight as it used to be when you were still a virgin or before babies started coming through your vjay.

Why do you think so many married men cheat with younger women who are in their teens and early and mid twenties? It is because the vjay of their wives have become slack like an elastic rubber band. And keep in mind, the more babies you breed, the more loose your vjay becomes. So that is that.
Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2013
next time you will say women and not ladies,abi you dont know what they call ladies ni?lol,any female human being that has given birth to just a child is a woman,not a lady.ladies are female who have not put to bed,thats what yorubas call sisi,your own category is adelebo or iya or mama.anyway back to your question,am sure you have heard of kegal exercise before,ehen,thats the only thing i know of.do it well and close your SHOP for sometime so that it wont be slack cheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by tasandra: 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2013
@ Iya cc grin grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by dayokanu(m): 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2013
Chaircover Please enlighten those young women
Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by zayhal(f): 11:01pm On Mar 23, 2013
@kulyie
Where did you get your definition of 'lady' from? Abeg check well o.
Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by motunmyde: 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
kulyie: next time you will say women and not ladies,abi you dont know what they call ladies ni?lol,any female human being that has given birth to just a child is a woman,not a lady.ladies are female who have not put to bed,thats what yorubas call sisi,your own category is adelebo or iya or mama.anyway back to your question,am sure you have heard of kegal exercise before,ehen,thats the only thing i know of.do it well and close your SHOP for sometime so that it wont be slack cheesy

Lol @ adelebo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Future Sister-In-Law Is Hard To Please / Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? / She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.