Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy (15911 Views)

I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) / I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love / I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by kunle75(m): 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2007
MY DEAR SIS,

ALL THATS GLITER THEY SAY ARE NOT GOLD,cos those things that are seen are temporal and the one that are not seen are eternal,beware of devourer so that u will fall prey and lose at both end.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by iykedee: 10:21am On Dec 17, 2007
just listen to ur silly self. U just wanna be friends with the new guy my ass. U're just looking for an opportunity to fool around. If ur bf behaved like this every time he saw a pretty girl, where do u think u'd be now? prolly in the hard disk in a folder named "dumped girlfriends". get a grip on ur silly self or the new guy is gonna dump u after excavating ur inner mangroves. One word that should get ur triffling ass back to order should be "karma"
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by moondust(m): 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2007
@ poster, do u need a jazzman to tell you that u've got playa blood in u?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by ola4yinka(m): 9:41am On Dec 18, 2007
Girl are sure this is not a story 4rm a novel? oh i feel 4 ur boyfriend cos he might believe u are the type that dont fall 4 worldly things, n besides do u think ur boyfriend can't get 2 that level? Girl think so that soon u dont get 2 post a topic Why do Cute Guys cheat?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 18, 2007
this is just one girl with itchy panties.
@ poster if you like,do whatever u feel like.
the world is your oyster,do what u want to do.
then go back to your bus stop and wait for the next guy with a flashy car.
Ashi !!!
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Kemjisuper(m): 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2007
Come on girl, na you be de only babe wey dey see the guy? Maybe sef that asian woman fit don hear your story for nairaland take play you 419. Carry time O!
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by SOJ(m): 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2007
@poster
i bet the asian witch is in the same pants with your rich-boy toaster! U should ask her how good he is in bed too! Nonsense! tongue
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by mecussey(m): 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2007
Disney you can give ur self the chance, it might be the begining of ur good life and can also be the begining of the End. Life is all about risks, take the risk and join the millonaires or die trying, and remember all that glitters is not Gold but some that glitters is still Gold, but nothing good comes so easy. My Advise is never to sleep with him
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Uchelite(m): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2008
Please Disney, be sure this Asian woman is not hired to do the work of a seer in other to trap u down. Bear in mind that dupes and 419ers have their own hired and paid seers and fake prophet who help them nail their victim fast. Huum! Be very careful as this may be a high level conspiracy against you. Pray in other not to be their next VICTIM. He told you he is new in town, that's part of their language. TAKE HEED SISTER DISNEY. More Asian seer may come your way. Do not be carried away or deceived.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by 4gotnheros(m): 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2008
Well this is out of point, so you going out with him already? he go use you and dump you like apkere ajase, You know, we rich dudes, we take advantage a lot, he would definately give you all your heart desires, but after seeing what below your mhmm, that all, 1 2 3 times, he get fed up DUMP YOU and hunts for new victim
But am different sha, grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Faitymine(m): 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2008
You be OLOJU KOKORO shocked!
I pity you no be small, just take a look at yourself and make a change before it's too late!
I wish you best of luck in all your doings
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by sowura(m): 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2008
U HAVE A RIGHT TO ENJOY URSELF JUST DONT HURT OTHER PEOPLE IN THE PROCESS. IF THE NEW GUY IS SO HURT GO FOR HIM AFTERALL ITS UR LIFE. JUST BE DECENT ENOUGH TO LET UR MAN KNOW WHAT U RE GETTING INTO
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by gbolio4(m): 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2008
wish you all the bad luck you can have too
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by mayweather(m): 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2008
Disney,
You could easily crucify yourself in court,first point is,you were at a bus stop,waiting for a pulib bus,it may possibly be a one chance bus, Lmao.,, then a guy in a ride you have never seen before approached you,he is handsome,you are not beautiful,you dont even apply make-ups,wonder if you got one,because if you do,u shouldnt be going on a journey that requires bus,without make-up,matter of fact as a lady,so this handsome guy,looks like a model,infact he's fro florida,i dont know if it is florida in Nigeria or florida in the United states,because florida is one of the best place to be in the united states,even better than the popular NEW YORK, so like i comment-on,with your expressions,this guy is materially,physically correct than your so called man or your crubed bingo, therefore,it is clear that u had a meeting with the devil that day,and as a result of your over-excitements,u came on here to post some comments,about how you lost your mind.

So,Disney let me give u a clue,since u feel like u dont know what to do,take this new guy to your parents and next day,tell him you are visiting him with your relatives, Lol

Get back on here and tell the truth,the new guys reaction, The Saga of the Floridamaniac and the Bus stop lady.

Peace out, i love this place.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by frank316(m): 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2008
Prophesy indeed, did the witch tell you how many kids you are going to have with this stranger? GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS, they are nothing but chicken brain, na wa o. cool, handsome, rich guy indeed.

just take a look at how you are embarassing your boyfriend. the poor boy is probably somewhere bosting that he has the best chik in nigeria.

after he is through with messing you life up, always remember that when you are in need of a new guy, just dress in your normal rags and wait at the bus stop for lift.

you must be a proffessional in this ashawo work, ye ye girl, i pity you so called boy friend. in fact give me his number
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by mary09(f): 1:51am On Apr 15, 2008
Aaabge go with wateva ur mind leads or tell you dnt tink about what people have to say because humans are made of every single ting on earth.Dey can destroy and at da same time dey can help. I dnt really relayyyy on everybody.SO go with your heart.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by sartorius(m): 2:13am On Apr 15, 2008
make up or no make up

Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by topssy(m): 2:45am On Apr 15, 2008
Hi guys, visit my website www.destinyndreamz.co.uk
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by kittykat1(f): 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2008
@ disney:

If u r adventurous go for it. Maybe just be friends. A lady needs more than one male friend in her life. Mind you I said friends not lovers. Having many male friends would help u lessen the pressure on ur relationship and could even make ur current b/f to improve his skills and heat up ur relationship again.

If u r religious commit it seriosly to God in prayers. Marriage is a very serious issue. Its not like dating. Pray about it and God will surely direct ur path.

But DON'T RUSH INTO IT.

I will advise to be just friends for a while and wash things happen, until ur mind is calmer.

CHEERS and best of Luck
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by sammyjl(f): 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2008
This is old, so what happened with you and this new guy, oh ya the boyfriend that you already had? If I was in that position, I would've done the same but taken things rather slowly, to see where they will end up and inturn keep my man, but go on dates with the other one, i mean no harm done hey. If I felt things were heating up with the new one, than i will let go of the first one.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by tulk2mi: 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2008
@ poster
grin grin grin person dey read finger 4 naija, abi na only me dey c am ,girly dem don arrange u. d coincidences don dey 2 much oo, shine ya eye.

well d way wey i c am ur x boyfriend don lose. it means say una relationship no get action, 4 1 suave handsome guy with sleek car n smooth voice in a small space in time dey make leg shake, tears drop, pant wet cough
n already u want troway all ur investment 4 ur guy. All da time wey una spend 2gether for just dis small sinful pleasure. hmmmmmmmmmmm if dem being ask u say whether u belive in lust cough again like at first sight u 4 dey deny. My girl love is not blind u see well it is easy 2 fall in love with bling bling. my sister u no dey dig gold na diamond wey u wan bury na him dey push u grin grin wink
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by aikbenin: 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2008
not all that glitters is gold.be careful okay
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by masam(m): 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2008
Disney

After going through u post, im forced to conclude that u ve already made up ur mind to give d new guy a chance but just looking for pple to encourage u to do that. but i think the guy is not for real and he will definitely break your heart sooner or later. because u may happen not t be his type of girl. A word is enough for a wise leave dat guy alone plss
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by teissys(f): 9:21am On May 12, 2009
grin
Nollywood movie in the making. So they get married and live happily ever after. . .
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by oluclem(m): 9:28am On May 12, 2009
[quote][/quote]the truth is that, l have a boyfriend already who l love dearly but meeting this new guy something in me tells me that l should give it a chance because since when l saw him my legs haven' t stopped trembling since then.    Am not a gold digger or a player but there is something in this guy's voice that l keep hearing all the time in my heart.  There's just something unique about this new guy that makes me wonder.

May God deliever you from the spirit of lust.  smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by lolarde(f): 9:36am On May 12, 2009
You cld just give it try,but my candid opinion is dt if u n ur boyfriend re no ving any hassles then dont bother.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by waterworks(f): 3:03pm On May 12, 2009
disney this guy will definitely use you and dump you. make no mistake about it. he has player written all over him.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by squeaky(f): 4:46pm On May 12, 2009
well just take it easy guys hav sweet mouth and pls dnt attach ur heart to it yet and defianately dnt let ur boyfrnd knw abt him,
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by dae(f): 6:23pm On May 12, 2009
the deed would already have been done by now! We talking 3 years ago now people  undecided
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by loyeruope: 8:11am On May 13, 2009
Where is disney for God's sake? Please come and tell us how it all went. We have waited for three whole years grin grin grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by teissys(f): 8:38am On May 13, 2009
loyeruope:

Where is disney for God's sake? Please come and tell us how it all went. We have waited for three whole years grin grin grin

She's in the village and cannot access the internet from there cheesy
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Ournaija: 8:54am On May 13, 2009
@ Disney

Hmmmmmmmmm. Wonders will never end.What if the Asian lady was arranged by your friend(s) or this guy (could be a yahoo yahoo guy)? You can go ahead and give him the chance maybe it could turn out to be what you have been praying for.

Honestly speaking You sound like someone from a bad home (sorry to announce this). You sound more like an opportunist and a gold digger. How could you be considering first what you will gain from someone you hardly know and not what you will give in return? You have already laid a bad foundation for the relationship even if the guy is genuine. Most girls like you will start to misbehave when they fianlly gets into a guy`s home they never thought they can ever meet in their life. You are thinking of dumping your guy for a stranger you rarely know. that is how it start.

You lack what it takes to marry a genuine successful man. You lack dignity. You lack womanhood. And you lack love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. / My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us / Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.